SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

All Topics Discussion Thread

May 27, 2022 at 4:20 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: capsfan2121
I’m not trying to put on an act. It’s been happening for months now. It’s not someone from school it’s someone from the capfriendly gm game. They changed the name to an account that they had and made a decoy from my moms account. I don’t want anything to happen to the person who did it I just want them to change the name of it. I’m not trying to give them a reaction, I’ve let this be for months until my parent found out. How long does it take to for it be reported and suspended.

Twitter doesn't look at everything, buddy
Don't mind this,
A_Habs_fan liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:20 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
No. It’s just a small problem that could be fixed in two second if they just listened to be

But the bullying will never stop
They know they can take advantage of you, and they'll continue doing that to make you squirm
capsfan2121 and zk97 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:21 p.m.
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
But the bullying will never stop
They know they can take advantage of you, and they'll continue doing that to make you squirm

It will stop eventually
May 27, 2022 at 4:22 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
It will stop eventually

Not if you keep giving them the satisfaction that they’re pissing you off
DucharmetheDOMinator, A_Habs_fan, AndrewLadd and 3 others liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:23 p.m.
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: Zuki9797
Not if you keep giving them the satisfaction that they’re pissing you off

How will anything change if I don’t say anything
May 27, 2022 at 4:33 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Dev, you don't realize how bad this is for you
You should really just quit the game altogether

That will be the last time you offer me advice on how to moderate and how someone else should enjoy their time on the internet.

I'm suspicious as to why you're so vested in having him not in the GM game anymore.

I’m not trying to put on an act. It’s been happening for months now. It’s not someone from school it’s someone from the capfriendly gm game. They changed the name to an account that they had and made a decoy from my moms account. I don’t want anything to happen to the person who did it I just want them to change the name of it. I’m not trying to give them a reaction, I’ve let this be for months until my parent found out. How long does it take to for it be reported and suspended.

I'm not sure I understand:

1. You're being cyberbullied by someone in the GM game using your mom's Twitter account?
2. You don't want them banned but won't report them yourself?

If you want point #1 to go away, you can't operate as you have with point #2. I can enforce a name change but only if I know who I need to enforce it upon.
capsfan2121 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:35 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
How will anything change if I don’t say anything

They’ll notice you don’t give half a sh*t and give up since they’re wasting their time
May 27, 2022 at 4:36 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
That will be the last time you offer me advice on how to moderate and how someone else should enjoy their time on the internet.

I'm suspicious as to why you're so vested in having him not in the GM game anymore.

1. You're being cyberbullied by someone in the GM game using your mom's Twitter account?

If you want point #1 to go away, you can't operate as you have with point #2. I can enforce a name change but only if I know who I need to enforce it upon.

Beter, is there any way i can talk with you privately? I need to tell you something and things regarding this, but it would have to be in private
May 27, 2022 at 4:38 p.m.

For context on the 2nd part since I was there, Capsfan for some reason decided to send to the GM Game GC his mom’s twitter, then someone in the game made an account replicating that account ( so not his mom’s actual account ). We’ve had multiple snow ball effects in different directions due to different people’s fault and it’s really not our game’s brightest moment overall.
capsfan2121 and EsoYeezus69 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:39 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Beter, is there any way i can talk with you privately? I need to tell you something and things regarding this, but it would have to be in private

No, there isn't. Anything that you need to tell me can be done so in this thread. I'm disinterested in secrets and petty squabbles. If you know something about Capsfan2121 getting cyberbullied I highly recommend you come forth.
May 27, 2022 at 4:39 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
For context on the 2nd part since I was there, Capsfan for some reason decided to send to the GM Game GC his mom’s twitter, then someone in the game made an account replicating that account ( so not his mom’s actual account ). We’ve had multiple snow ball effects in different directions due to different people’s fault and it’s really not our game’s brightest moment overall.

Usernames please.
May 27, 2022 at 4:40 p.m.
Tintin over 1122

Ok so this is the situation,

Someone from the gm game(I’m not sure who it is) has an account that had my moms profile picture and almost had the same @. And the bio says hot mom of one. It’s a totally unnecessary account to poke jokes at me. I reported it but the reason I need other people too is because the only device I have access too has Twitter blocked now because my mom called the school about it. I don’t want anyone to get in trouble or kicked out. I just want the person to change the name and @ to something totally unrelated to me or my family. That’s all I want and I guess it’s a big ask.
May 27, 2022 at 4:41 p.m.
Tintin over 1122

I 100 percent stand by this
May 27, 2022 at 4:42 p.m.
Tintin over 1122
Edited May 27, 2022 at 4:59 p.m.
Someone already said

Delete
May 27, 2022 at 4:42 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Ok so this is the situation,

Someone from the gm game(I’m not sure who it is) has an account that had my moms profile picture and almost had the same . And the bio says hot mom of one. It’s a totally unnecessary account to poke jokes at me. I reported it but the reason I need other people too is because the only device I have access too has Twitter blocked now because my mom called the school about it. I don’t want anyone to get in trouble or kicked out. I just want the person to change the name and to something totally unrelated to me or my family. That’s all I want and I guess it’s a big ask.

I have no control over what happens on Twitter, only here. I would like to know of who's all involved please.
capsfan2121 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:45 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Weirdly enough, almost every post regarding the capsfan2121 situation has been removed from the GM game thread besides mine. I didn’t really say anything bad, but I rly hope I don’t get banned
May 27, 2022 at 4:46 p.m.
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Weirdly enough, almost every post regarding the capsfan2121 situation has been removed from the GM game thread besides mine. I didn’t really say anything bad, but I rly hope I don’t get banned

Your fine
A_Habs_fan and AndrewLadd liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:51 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Half of this is true. Half of this isn’t. And your not in the gm game anymore and it’s been stated.

I am in it dev, I'm just looking for a job
What half of it isn't true?
May 27, 2022 at 4:53 p.m.

If you’re looking for a job, then you’re not really in lol
capsfan2121, zk97, EsoYeezus69 and 2 others liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:54 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
If you’re looking for a job, then you’re not really in lol

Whatever, i was in it before, you know of any dudes that want me?
May 27, 2022 at 4:54 p.m.
Whatever, i was in it before, you know of any dudes that want me?

Nope, no one is interested in your services as far as I know
capsfan2121 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:57 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: AndrewLadd
I agree he should leave, and I agree that the gm game guys done like him unfortunately (that doesn’t mean we don’t.) but I don’t think calling him not normal was necessary at all. First of all, “normal” doesn’t exist, we’re all weird in our own ways, it’s what makes life fun. And second of all, you can’t expect a 15 year old to handle getting cyber bullied by people who are likely in their 20s well. It’s just not realistic, no matter how developed that 15 year olds brain may be. I agree he has done some things that aren’t the smartest, sending your moms information to anyone, especially people who don’t like you, is a bad idea. But at the end of the day, I think capsfan is a good kid, and I wish he wasn’t so hard on himself. We all make mistakes, and yes sending his mothers information is a doozy of a mistake, but that doesn’t make him not normal or stupid

Listen, ryab.
I'm stating he isn't normal, I've seen 15 year Olds before. I want to make this clear: IT ISNT HIS FAULT
Yes he's a good kid,but I'm sorry, he is super insecure, and most 15 year Olds wouldn't crack under pressure like that
I remember myself and my classmates when I was 15, NO ONE acted like this
May 27, 2022 at 4:57 p.m.
Tintin over 1122

If people just take a minute and realize what kind of person I am then wouldn’t hate me. Me trying to dig my way out of the issue I caused is what the issue is. I’m fine when I do my actual job. If people hate me so much then how was I able to land 10 agm jobs at once(yes I got offered a couple more). I can focus on school during a certain Time of day and that will never change. Just a problem I have. I made some gullible mistakes and don’t tell me you didn’t do the same at my age. This is just a part of growing up.
May 27, 2022 at 4:59 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
If people just take a minute and realize what kind of person I am then wouldn’t hate me. Me trying to dig my way out of the issue I caused is what the issue is. I’m fine when I do my actual job. If people hate me so much then how was I able to land 10 agm jobs at once(yes I got offered a couple more). I can focus on school during a certain Time of day and that will never change. Just a problem I have. I made some gullible mistakes and don’t tell me you didn’t do the same at my age. This is just a part of growing up.

It's not, you're different than most 15 year olds, I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't give over personal info to people on the internet.
You've also done immature things towards me.
And most of those job offers were probably sarcastic at this point, they were having fun, they were trying to get you in trouble with those agm offers, trust me
May 27, 2022 at 5:04 p.m.
Ban Price trades

How long has this been happening for?
zk97 and capsfan2121 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll