SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

What happens when Rask comes back?

Jan. 6, 2022 at 12:34 a.m.
I don't see a lot of Bruins games but they must be happy with what Ullmark and Swayman have done this season. What do they do with those guys when Rask comes back? Trading Ullmark is probably not an option because he has a no-move clause. Swayman is waivers exempt but he seems too good to send back to the minors or relegate to the taxi squad. I think they could get a good return for him but he could be their goalie of the future so I'm not sure they'd want to trade him.
Jan. 10, 2022 at 9:39 p.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Quoting: jr400
I don't see a lot of Bruins games but they must be happy with what Ullmark and Swayman have done this season. What do they do with those guys when Rask comes back? Trading Ullmark is probably not an option because he has a no-move clause. Swayman is waivers exempt but he seems too good to send back to the minors or relegate to the taxi squad. I think they could get a good return for him but he could be their goalie of the future so I'm not sure they'd want to trade him.

Swayman goes AHL/taxi
Vladar was 'just' traded to have Swayman be the guy of the future and sending him down won't change that.
Rask-Ullmark w/ Big Club for now...
And come playoffs, if they get in, Swayman is added to the expanded NHL roster and if he's hot - he's hot and gets the net!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll