Marc Methot (+144 )
25Logo of the Florida PanthersLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
26Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
27Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Detroit Red Wings
28Logo of the Mighty Ducks of AnaheimLogo of the Dallas Stars
29Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
30Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the New Jersey Devils
Jan. 6, 2022 at 9:10 p.m.
This is straight up disrespectful towards Getzlaf and Perry. They should be both ahead of Kesler, Suter, Parise, Phaneuf, Crawford, Weber, Seabrook, Byfuglien and Burns. They're in the same category as Pavelski, but since Perry has a Hart Trophy and Getzlaf has over 1000 points, they'd probably rank ahead of him. And that's not "Ducks bias" or anything. Ask others and they'll tell you that Getzlaf and Perry should at least be Top 7 and one should be in the Top 5.
Lenny7 and PuckLuck_77 liked this.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 7:53 a.m.
Lenny7
Quoting: TZ11
This is straight up disrespectful towards Getzlaf and Perry. They should be both ahead of Kesler, Suter, Parise, Phaneuf, Crawford, Weber, Seabrook, Byfuglien and Burns. They're in the same category as Pavelski, but since Perry has a Hart Trophy and Getzlaf has over 1000 points, they'd probably rank ahead of him. And that's not "Ducks bias" or anything. Ask others and they'll tell you that Getzlaf and Perry should at least be Top 7 and one should be in the Top 5.

Honestly, the first one that caught my eye was Buff over Weber.

But yeah, even with the Ducks bias here, Jimmy Howard above Getz and Staal is kinda comical.
TZ11, PuckLuck_77, A_Habs_fan and 1 other person liked this.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 1:30 p.m.

I wouldnt consider it bias at all - two incredible players that definitely should be higher. I would say Getzlaf is definitely top 5, and Perry in that top 7 range somewhere but thats my preference. Honestly, Getzlaf may be 3rd in my mind but thats nitpicking. Definitely two players that should be higher. Franchise defining draft for the Ducks.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 2:08 p.m.
Sure..... I agree with all of the above (even as a Kings fan)

But are we all skipping over the Daniel Carcillo pick at 18? I mean... What in the world??
Matthew__Brass6550 liked this.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 2:33 p.m.
TOR V5 GM

Not bias thats facts
Jan. 7, 2022 at 2:57 p.m.
Quoting: PuckLuck_77

But are we all skipping over the Daniel Carcillo pick at 18? I mean... What in the world??

Hahaha i missed that. Got all wrapped up in the Getzlaf/Perry talk. Man, Jeff Carter. Thats probably another guy that should be bumped up. I loved Mike Richards but id probably have Brown and Carter ahead of him, and Carter up a few more spots at that. The disrespect to Thomas Vanek too.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 3:07 p.m.
Quoting: Heyhowareya37
Hahaha i missed that. Got all wrapped up in the Getzlaf/Perry talk. Man, Jeff Carter. Thats probably another guy that should be bumped up. I loved Mike Richards but id probably have Brown and Carter ahead of him, and Carter up a few more spots at that. The disrespect to Thomas Vanek too.

And I'm trying real hard not to get onto my Kings bias.

Carter's definitely gotta be higher.

And Brown, man... I know he gets a bad wrap around the league since he toed the line in his play, but he's been so incredible to watch as a fan. Leads the league all-time in hits (by almost 200 from the next closest player!!) since the stat was followed, nearing 1300 games played (and should reach it if he stays healthy this year), first American-born captain to lift the Cup twice, and last night moved into sole possession of 20th all time in goals by an American-born player. And even with playing on the line, he's only been suspended twice that I can find. Gonna be a bummer if this is his last year in the league.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 3:23 p.m.
Bissonette should be at 1, come on
Jan. 7, 2022 at 5:55 p.m.
Go Hawks
Check my other re-draft of 2003 its better than this
Jan. 7, 2022 at 5:57 p.m.
Go Hawks
This was a ruff re-draft
Jan. 7, 2022 at 5:57 p.m.
Go Hawks
Thank you to everyone who checked out the other re-draft of 2003 I made
Jan. 7, 2022 at 5:58 p.m.
Go Hawks
And I'm trying real hard not to get onto my Kings bias.

Carter's definitely gotta be higher.

And Brown, man... I know he gets a bad wrap around the league since he toed the line in his play, but he's been so incredible to watch as a fan. Leads the league all-time in hits (by almost 200 from the next closest player!!) since the stat was followed, nearing 1300 games played (and should reach it if he stays healthy this year), first American-born captain to lift the Cup twice, and last night moved into sole possession of 20th all time in goals by an American-born player. And even with playing on the line, he's only been suspended twice that I can find. Gonna be a bummer if this is his last year in the league.

I made a better re-draft please this that check that one out since I know this one was pretty crap
Jan. 7, 2022 at 6:01 p.m.
Go Hawks

I made a better re-draft please this that check that one out since I know this one was pretty crap
Jan. 7, 2022 at 6:01 p.m.
Go Hawks

Jan. 7, 2022 at 6:02 p.m.
Go Hawks
Quoting: LGuy54
Not bias thats facts

LGuy54 liked this.
Go Hawks

Go Hawks
I wouldnt consider it bias at all - two incredible players that definitely should be higher. I would say Getzlaf is definitely top 5, and Perry in that top 7 range somewhere but thats my preference. Honestly, Getzlaf may be 3rd in my mind but thats nitpicking. Definitely two players that should be higher. Franchise defining draft for the Ducks.

Heyhowareya37 liked this.
Jan. 7, 2022 at 6:03 p.m.
Go Hawks
Quoting: Lenny7
Honestly, the first one that caught my eye was Buff over Weber.

But yeah, even with the Ducks bias here, Jimmy Howard above Getz and Staal is kinda comical.

Jan. 7, 2022 at 6:03 p.m.
Go Hawks

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll