SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Edmonton Oilers

Oilers Fans - How Do You Feel

Jan. 11, 2022 at 7:19 p.m.
Deleted
According to my personal favourite NHL insider Tim Peel, Kane to the Oilers is expected to be announced within a few days, if not within a few hours. Kane is a good hockey player, but he comes with a ton of baggage. Between allegations of betting on his own games, abusing his wife, being extremely egotistical, faking his proof of vaccination, and also breaching AHL COVID protocol, hes not a great person. I personally hate this for the Oilers. You guys are currently dealing with some spotty coaching and a pretty brutal record as of late. Bringing in Kane is likely going to do nothing but decrease morale. Now, I am not an NHL player, and cannot say this from experience, but Kane is a cancer. That doesnt seem like the kind of guy you want to bring in in the midst of a slump. If he can be signed on a cheap contract, then great, but at that point youd have to worry about what happens if things dont work. Teams other than the Oilers were in on Kane, and if something were to go wrong, he would almost certainly be claimed if put on waivers. Its a one and done deal if he doesnt work. Its not like he cant be sent down to be disciplined, if he gets sent down he is almost for sure gone. I personally really dislike this move, and think Kane shouldnt even be in the NHL, but as an Oilers hater I think its hilarious. Im curious, what do you Oilers fans think? Do you think he is redeemable?
Jan. 11, 2022 at 8:13 p.m.
LETS GO OILERS
If Holland brought in that dirt bag of a player Kane I would throw my jersey on the ice there is no way Evander Kane would help the Edmonton Oilers win
DeletedACGMAccount liked this.
Jan. 11, 2022 at 8:25 p.m.
Deleted
Quoting: oilersdude
If Holland brought in that dirt bag of a player Kane I would throw my jersey on the ice there is no way Evander Kane would help the Edmonton Oilers win

I think its all but confirmed he is going to the Oilers. Between Holland's comment about believing in second chances, and Tim Peel's reports, its not looking good for oil country
oilersdude liked this.
Jan. 14, 2022 at 10:41 p.m.
I make typos
I am fine with it as long as he helps this team win games again
Jan. 14, 2022 at 10:42 p.m.
I make typos

why on earth for, if he is as bad as you are making sound he would be in jail
Jan. 14, 2022 at 10:51 p.m.
LETS GO OILERS
Quoting: oilersguy
why on earth for, if he is as bad as you are making sound he would be in jail

The guy should be in jail bruh. I mean he's gone through like 3 investigations in the past year and he's been suspended twice for breaking NHL and AHL protocol.
Jan. 14, 2022 at 11:05 p.m.
I make typos
The guy should be in jail bruh. I mean he's gone through like 3 investigations in the past year and he's been suspended twice for breaking NHL and AHL protocol.

so your saying he should go to jail because he broke the NHL's covid rules? I can understand a perfectly health 30 year old pro athlete getting frustrated by the covid rules
Jan. 15, 2022 at 12:18 p.m.
LETS GO OILERS
Quoting: oilersguy
so your saying he should go to jail because he broke the NHL's covid rules? I can understand a perfectly health 30 year old pro athlete getting frustrated by the covid rules

I said he didn't just break COVID protocol he's been investigated for abuse and betting as well. My main point is this guy is bad character his own teammates didn't want him back this guy will not boost confidence level in the locker room.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll