SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Pittsburgh Penguins

Question

Jan. 13, 2022 at 11:42 p.m.
What do you guys think we could get as a return for Kapanen whether a player or pick. I love Kapanen and he's always been one of my favorite players, but I feel like its not been working out and a change of scenery could be good for both parties. I think were already a cup contender as is, but trading Kapanen and/or Zucker to clear up cap and get some extra pieces could make us really elite.
Jan. 13, 2022 at 11:44 p.m.
Its crazy how Kapanen is playing "bad" and "has not worked out" for most people when he is still on a 48 point pace. I definitely think he could end up with more than that as well. If we do end up moving him, I think a 1 for 1 kind of trade where we get a young player back is what I would look for.
Jan. 13, 2022 at 11:47 p.m.
Quoting: Marcsnack
Its crazy how Kapanen is playing "bad" and "has not worked out" for most people when he is still on a 48 point pace. I definitely think he could end up with more than that as well. If we do end up moving him, I think a 1 for 1 kind of trade where we get a young player back is what I would look for.

It's more that he has just not played up to his potential and hasn't really made a huge impact on games. This was supposed to be his breakout year, but its ended up being a bit of a regression in a year when he's an RFA. I do agree though, I think a 1 for 1 trade would be best.
Marcsnack liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll