SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

Vancouver Defence

Apr. 14, 2017 at 2:05 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Okay, Erik Gudbranson has been injured pretty much all year, but if there were no injuries, what 6 defensemen would play for the Canucks? Luca Sbisa might be taken out of the lineup. I think they might play Stetcher, Hutton, Tanev, Edler, Gudbranson, and then one of Tryamkin, Sbisa, Larsen, and Biega.
So the question is, what 6 Vancouver defensemen would play if there were no injuries? Would Erik Gudbranson be a healthy scratch?
Apr. 14, 2017 at 11:30 a.m.
Sensible Commentary
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Okay, Erik Gudbranson has been injured pretty much all year, but if there were no injuries, what 6 defensemen would play for the Canucks? Luca Sbisa might be taken out of the lineup. I think they might play Stetcher, Hutton, Tanev, Edler, Gudbranson, and then one of Tryamkin, Sbisa, Larsen, and Biega.
So the question is, what 6 Vancouver defensemen would play if there were no injuries? Would Erik Gudbranson be a healthy scratch?
- Edler - Stecher's been by-and-large a good pairing, it seems.
- The Canucks seemed to want to do the whole Hutton - Gudbranson thing this year (before Gudbranson got hurt, anyway), and that pairing was alright.
- Sbisa - Tanev was a decent defensive pairing.
so, yeah, Edler, Stecher, Hutton, Gudbranson, Sbisa, and Tanev.
Apr. 14, 2017 at 12:57 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
- Edler - Stecher's been by-and-large a good pairing, it seems.
- The Canucks seemed to want to do the whole Hutton - Gudbranson thing this year (before Gudbranson got hurt, anyway), and that pairing was alright.
- Sbisa - Tanev was a decent defensive pairing.
so, yeah, Edler, Stecher, Hutton, Gudbranson, Sbisa, and Tanev.

thanks!
Apr. 20, 2017 at 7:56 a.m.
Delete Tryamkin from your list.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:09 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: PrisonBull
Delete Tryamkin from your list.

And Larsen.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:52 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
Can't say I'm incredibly surprised that Tryamkin and Larsen left. With Jordan Subban, Olli Juolevi, and Guillaume Brisebois in the pipeline, the roster's going to get crowded at some point, and I'm sure both felt that they'd get more playing time and a more prominent role elsewhere.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 2:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
Can't say I'm incredibly surprised that Tryamkin and Larsen left. With Jordan Subban, Olli Juolevi, and Guillaume Brisebois in the pipeline, the roster's going to get crowded at some point, and I'm sure both felt that they'd get more playing time and a more prominent role elsewhere.

yeah, you're right.
Apr. 21, 2017 at 12:37 a.m.
Larsen was never coming back.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:35 p.m.
Quoting: PrisonBull
Larsen was never coming back.

So what. Didnt have any impact anyways. Tryamkin is the tough one to swallow

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll