ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$68,256,591$0$3,832,500$13,243,409
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$8,330,674$8,330,674
LW
UFA - 7
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C
UFA - 1
$4,975,000$4,975,000
RW, LW
UFA - 6
$894,167$894,167
C, LW
RFA - 4
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
UFA - 2
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$749,250$749,250
C, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$769,167$769,167 (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
RW, C
RFA - 1
$3,600,000$3,600,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$1,100,000$1,100,000
C
UFA - 1
$4,750,000$4,750,000
C, RW
UFA - 4
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$8,000,000$8,000,000
LD
UFA - 7
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$4,687,500$4,687,500
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Arizona Coyotes
$4,600,000$4,600,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 3
$900,000$900,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RD
RFA - 3
$1,700,000$1,700,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
RD
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$997,500$997,500
C, RW
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
C
UFA - 1
$726,667$726,667
LW
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:08 p.m.
KFTW
I would not do that Chychrun trade
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:10 p.m.
Au-revoir Dorion
Quoting: csick

our defense would be soooooo stacked lol
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:20 p.m.
Banned

Seriously? That’s a no brainer.

Quoting: Borocop

Well, lets not go crazy. That defense would have the potential to be stacked. Its Chabot, Chychrun, and a bunch of unknowns…with Zub kind of being in between the two.
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:22 p.m.
Au-revoir Dorion
Quoting: CMcAvoy73

Well, lets not go crazy. That defense would have the potential to be stacked. Its Chabot, Chychrun, and a bunch of unknowns…with Zub kind of being in between the two.

zub with chabot is a known good pair and sanderson with chychrun has insane two way potential
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:27 p.m.
Banned
zub with chabot is a known good pair and sanderson with chychrun has insane two way potential

Well, yes and no. Zub doesn’t yet have 100 games under his belt. About half were spent playing exclusively in a division without a single good NHL team. And in neither season has he played a truly important hockey game. I think he’s still in the proof of concept phase. Not a knock on the player, just not a big enough sample yet.

As far as Sanderson goes, again, not a knock on the player, but he hasn’t played a pro game yet. Looks great, but d men that are supposed to be the next big thing don’t pan out all the time. There’s a reason olli juolevi was the first D men taken in 2016, at number 5, with guys like chychrun, fox, and mcavoy still on the board. Its very tough to project.
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:37 p.m.
KFTW

I mean if we didn’t have Sanderson I’d consider it. But Chychrun isn’t really a big need on that left side e
Xspyrit liked this.
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:45 p.m.
KFTW

We should not be moving any prospects named Pinto, Greig, Sanderson, Thomson, Sogard or 2022 1st if it’s top 8. Everyone else is fair game.

As for core players,

Tkachuk, Norris, Batherson, Formenton, Stutzle, Chabot, Zub.

Those guys should not be moved
Borocop, wardbell92 and Xspyrit liked this.
Feb. 28, 2022 at 11:13 a.m.
Sens passed on Konecny in the 2015 draft, chose Colin White instead. Maybe they didn't project Konecny correctly back then and made a 180 but that's a high package as well

He had a great season in 2019-20 but hasn't proven that he was more than a 50-55 pts winger outside of that

So the question is would they give up?

- Their 26th OA pick in 2018 that they have been high on since, a projectable "quietly good" 2nd pairing RD
- An early 2nd round pick from less than 2 years ago, a prospect that they are most likely very high on and has been doing great in pro men's leagues despite being very young.
- An early 2nd round pick in a few months

Personally don't think they do that even if I think Dorion is easily the worst GM in the NHL.

If Pinto didn't get injured this year, nobody would.

Add Formenton and a 7th OA pick and it actually hurts Ottawa a lot, even more considering they'll already have Tomas Chabot and Jake Sanderson playing close to 50 mins per game on LD.

Chychrun is good but I don't think it's worth doing that

As far as Sanderson goes, again, not a knock on the player, but he hasn’t played a pro game yet. Looks great, but d men that are supposed to be the next big thing don’t pan out all the time. There’s a reason olli juolevi was the first D men taken in 2016, at number 5, with guys like chychrun, fox, and mcavoy still on the board. Its very tough to project.

It depends, I personally don't find it that hard. I projected correctly guys like Duncan Keith, Keith Yandle, Erik Karlsson, etc before but also been wrong very often. Now with time and experience, I don't miss nearly as much anymore. There's so much info, scouting reports and videos available that it became much easier. Of course you have to be motivated. In Sanderson's case, it would be very surprising to see him miss or not be that good. Same as it was for Seider, same as it is now for Power and Edvinsson.
Feb. 28, 2022 at 1:35 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Xspyrit
Sens passed on Konecny in the 2015 draft, chose Colin White instead. Maybe they didn't project Konecny correctly back then and made a 180 but that's a high package as well

He had a great season in 2019-20 but hasn't proven that he was more than a 50-55 pts winger outside of that

So the question is would they give up?

- Their 26th OA pick in 2018 that they have been high on since, a projectable "quietly good" 2nd pairing RD
- An early 2nd round pick from less than 2 years ago, a prospect that they are most likely very high on and has been doing great in pro men's leagues despite being very young.
- An early 2nd round pick in a few months

Personally don't think they do that even if I think Dorion is easily the worst GM in the NHL.

If Pinto didn't get injured this year, nobody would.

Add Formenton and a 7th OA pick and it actually hurts Ottawa a lot, even more considering they'll already have Tomas Chabot and Jake Sanderson playing close to 50 mins per game on LD.

Chychrun is good but I don't think it's worth doing that

It depends, I personally don't find it that hard. I projected correctly guys like Duncan Keith, Keith Yandle, Erik Karlsson, etc before but also been wrong very often. Now with time and experience, I don't miss nearly as much anymore. There's so much info, scouting reports and videos available that it became much easier. Of course you have to be motivated. In Sanderson's case, it would be very surprising to see him miss or not be that good. Same as it was for Seider, same as it is now for Power and Edvinsson.

You work for an NHL team or something? If so, why are NHL teams so frequently wrong?
Feb. 28, 2022 at 1:52 p.m.
Au-revoir Dorion
Well, yes and no. Zub doesn’t yet have 100 games under his belt. About half were spent playing exclusively in a division without a single good NHL team. And in neither season has he played a truly important hockey game. I think he’s still in the proof of concept phase. Not a knock on the player, just not a big enough sample yet.

i think its a little easier to project when theyre almost 20 and have played a couple years post draft than when theyre 18 getting drafted though, while he may not have played a pro game yet Sandersons widely regarded as one of the best players not in the NHL

as for zub i think its different, hes not a young guy and while his nhl sample is small hes been a pro for years in the KHL so i think its safer to say that he is what he is
Feb. 28, 2022 at 2:14 p.m.
Banned
i think its a little easier to project when theyre almost 20 and have played a couple years post draft than when theyre 18 getting drafted though, while he may not have played a pro game yet Sandersons widely regarded as one of the best players not in the NHL

as for zub i think its different, hes not a young guy and while his nhl sample is small hes been a pro for years in the KHL so i think its safer to say that he is what he is

I understand all that, i keep up with this league.

There’s a long list of guys with the same pedigree that didn’t pan out.
Borocop liked this.
Feb. 28, 2022 at 2:21 p.m.
Au-revoir Dorion
I understand all that, i keep up with this league.

There’s a long list of guys with the same pedigree that didn’t pan out.

i remain optimisitic!
Feb. 28, 2022 at 2:23 p.m.
Banned
i remain optimisitic!

As you should. But saying the blue line would be stacked is jumping the gun. Could be though.
Mar. 1, 2022 at 2:06 p.m.
You work for an NHL team or something? If so, why are NHL teams so frequently wrong?

No but admittedly, not everybody will have the same skills. One of my skills is foresight and it allows me to not work if I don't feel like it (or if there's a pandemic). I'm still able to pay my mortgages and take care of my family. It's a skill you can use in real estate, stocks, cryptocurrency, etc and also hockey cards. This I do it more for fun but still made 30 K$ with Erik Karlsson in 2011-12. That being said, I don't project every NHL player. I target those I am interested about.

Like Borocop explains right below your post, it becomes EASIER to project these kids AFTER the draft. NHL teams have to do it when these guys are 16-17

At the draft, after Stutzle that I really wanted to fall at #3, I wanted Raymond or Drysdale at #5. Detroit took Raymond then I wanted Drysdale. But Sanderson was in my next grouping with Lundell and Rossi/Perfetti

2 years later Sanderson, it looks like Sanderson was more than an excellent choice. It's becoming more and more easy to project him
Mar. 1, 2022 at 2:07 p.m.
Banned
No but admittedly, not everybody will have the same skills. One of my skills is foresight and it allows me to not work if I don't feel like it (or if there's a pandemic). I'm still able to pay my mortgages and take care of my family. It's a skill you can use in real estate, stocks, cryptocurrency, etc and also hockey cards. This I do it more for fun but still made 30 K$ with Erik Karlsson in 2011-12. That being said, I don't project every NHL player. I target those I am interested about.

Like Borocop explains right below your post, it becomes EASIER to project these kids AFTER the draft. NHL teams have to do it when these guys are 16-17

At the draft, after Stutzle that I really wanted to fall at #3, I wanted Raymond or Drysdale at #5. Detroit took Raymond then I wanted Drysdale. But Sanderson was in my next grouping with Lundell and Rossi/Perfetti

2 years later Sanderson, it looks like Sanderson was more than an excellent choice. It's becoming more and more easy to project him

Get the F out of here.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 12:14 p.m.
Get the F out of here.

Why the hell am I always trying to discuss with brainless people? laugh
Mar. 2, 2022 at 12:37 p.m.
Banned
Why the hell am I always trying to discuss with brainless people? laugh

If you’re just here to brag about your amazing foresight and incredible skills, quit wasting your time and go become a billionaire. Should be easy.

No one cares how highly you think of yourself.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 9:18 p.m.
If you’re just here to brag about your amazing foresight and incredible skills, quit wasting your time and go become a billionaire. Should be easy.

No one cares how highly you think of yourself.

lol it's your choice to interpret it like that. I'll explain even though it's probably useless but at least I will have tried

Anybody with a bit of self esteem or who has accomplish anything in life wouldn't feel "belittled" by someone talking about a personal skill. I never felt diminished when someone talked to me about what they were doing or how they were using their skills. Au contraire, I carefully listened and tried to inspire myself from them, or I go back to them when I need advice.

I never said I was the most successfully human alive lol. I know a ton of people who are or have been more successful than me. Just regarding the skill I talked about, there's a ton of people who have developed it more or are just naturally better. They end up making more money or having prestigious positions. I am only moderately successful but I don't feel less or more than them. EVERYBODY has skills and talents, or potentially could have if they would spend time developing them. There's no time to have no self esteem or think that you are good for nothing. I hope for you that it's not the case. A lot of humans do a lot of great things and I am grateful for that. Just regarding health, sports and movies for example, these people make my life better because they are good at what they do.

So going back to the initial argument, yes it's very POSSIBLE to project these players and a lot of people are actually capable of doing that. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 9:38 p.m.
Banned
lol it's your choice to interpret it like that. I'll explain even though it's probably useless but at least I will have tried

Anybody with a bit of self esteem or who has accomplish anything in life wouldn't feel "belittled" by someone talking about a personal skill. I never felt diminished when someone talked to me about what they were doing or how they were using their skills. Au contraire, I carefully listened and tried to inspire myself from them, or I go back to them when I need advice.

I never said I was the most successfully human alive lol. I know a ton of people who are or have been more successful than me. Just regarding the skill I talked about, there's a ton of people who have developed it more or are just naturally better. They end up making more money or having prestigious positions. I am only moderately successful but I don't feel less or more than them. EVERYBODY has skills and talents, or potentially could have if they would spend time developing them. There's no time to have no self esteem or think that you are good for nothing. I hope for you that it's not the case. A lot of humans do a lot of great things and I am grateful for that. Just regarding health, sports and movies for example, these people make my life better because they are good at what they do.

So going back to the initial argument, yes it's very POSSIBLE to project these players and a lot of people are actually capable of doing that. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.

There was no other way to interpret it. To be fair, i stopped reading after the first sentence of this one. I’ve wasted enough time reading you pumping your own tires
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:09 p.m.
There was no other way to interpret it. To be fair, i stopped reading after the first sentence of this one. I’ve wasted enough time reading you pumping your own tires

lol would you feel better if I say that I am absolutely good for nothing?

You're ridiculous laugh

I knew it was useless effort but fun nonetheless, your "kind" always make me laugh. You're all so predictable copycats.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:11 p.m.
Banned
lol would you feel better if I say that I am absolutely good for nothing?

You're ridiculous laugh

I knew it was useless effort but fun nonetheless, your "kind" always make me laugh. You're all so predictable copycats.

Enjoy the theoretical billions your brilliance has gotten you.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:13 p.m.

I "bragged" about making 30 K$ lol

It's not even enough to live 6 months in my area laugh

Please continue!
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:36 p.m.

Seriously it's been minutes and I'm still physically laughing. I'm kinda addicted now and you're stopping!

You said in post #5 that it's "very tough to project."

OK. I have been trying to explain that it's not that hard if you use foresight. I gave you examples of how you can use that skill in real life but you automatically see it as "bragging". OK but the funny part is that it's not a rare skill at all, nothing "extraordinary". You seriously don't realize how many people make money with real estate, stocks, cryptocurrency, artwork or even just sports cards? Never heard of speculation before?

Oh and something that hasn't been mentioned is that it's much easier to project a prospect like Sanderson AFTER he has been drafted than a 7th round pick BEFORE being drafted...

Anyway, that was fun

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll