ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$67,096,166$0$3,282,500$14,403,834
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$2,037,500$2,037,500
LW
RFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
RFA - 2
$5,250,000$5,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,700,000$1,700,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,456,250$1,456,250
LW, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,450,000$1,450,000
RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$3,675,000$3,675,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,500,000$2M)
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$874,125$874,125
C, LW
RFA - 1
$874,125$874,125
C, LW
RFA - 1
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Arizona Coyotes
$4,600,000$4,600,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
$2,050,000$2,050,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$6,400,000$6,400,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 6
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
RFA - 2
$950,000$950,000
G
UFA - 2
$809,166$809,166 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LD
UFA - 1
$3,900,000$3,900,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,295,000$1,295,000
LW, RW
RFA - 3
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:50 a.m.
PHI says no.

Koneckny even in a bad year is on pace for 60+ pts.

Mahura has 15 pts in 60+ games over a few seasons and at 23 yrs old doesn;t do much and the 1st is a chance that the drafted player that MIGHT turn into a Koneckny.

And PHI adds a 3rd and a 5th?
mytduxfan liked this.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:51 a.m.
Ducks arent trading a single first let alone two
TZ11, GeneralLandro and mytduxfan liked this.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 10:58 a.m.
Top picks and prospects staying in Anaheim

Players going out for assets my man
Salzy liked this.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 11:44 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Well, if you ask me, we're robbing all three teams blind. The Chychrun deal is particularly awful for them, and investing a 2023 first-round pick (which won't turn into an NHL player until 2025, in all likelihood) to get a guy with Konecny's term would be one of the great GM moves in Anaheim history.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 11:50 a.m.
Quoting: Hammerwise
PHI says no.

Mahura has 15 pts in 60+ games over a few seasons and at 23 yrs old doesn;t do much and the 1st is a chance that the drafted player that MIGHT turn into a Koneckny.

Quoting: Hammerwise
PHI says no.

2023 Draft class is loaded. They have a way higher chance. There are players that go in early 2nd round that would be projected to be 15th overall in this years draft. So the chances To get a great player is better. And Tk is very inconsistent and he's been on a bit of a hot streak yes but still.
Mar. 2, 2022 at 8:09 p.m.
Rakell deal is awful for us. DeBrusk is equally as inconsistent as Rakell, but a weaker performer. The value difference between RFA vs UFA here is small, certainly not enough to have ANA adding to the deal. I'm fine with DeBrusk as a stop gap in a Rakell deal, but there better be at least a 1st coming with him or we'll look elsewhere.

The Lindholm deal is also bad for us. Anything involving our 1st is terrible.

PHI deal is awful for them. TK is a top tier talent and shouldn't be traded for picks and bubble players.

Quoting: OldNYIfan
Well, if you ask me, we're robbing all three teams blind. The Chychrun deal is particularly awful for them, and investing a 2023 first-round pick (which won't turn into an NHL player until 2025, in all likelihood) to get a guy with Konecny's term would be one of the great GM moves in Anaheim history.

Genuinely interested on your thoughts of Chychrun. Personally, I think he's getting over-hyped. From what I've seen of him this year, he's still the same top 4 D-man of previous years. A solid all-rounder who can play both sides of the pucks, but who isn't particularly physical. IMO, Lindholm is significantly better, especially on the defensive side of the puck. I wouldn't add to Lindholm for anyone who isn't an out-and-out #1C or #1D under 25 years old. Chychrun is younger and a good option for us if Lindholm wants out. Having said that, I'd expect the additions (if any) to be from ARI, not us. Am I missing something with Chychrun?
Mar. 2, 2022 at 8:27 p.m.
Quoting: mytduxfan
Having said that, I'd expect the additions (if any) to be from ARI, not us. Am I missing something with Chychrun?

No, why would ARI add? For one, Lindholm's a UFA and will likely not re-sign there. Then, Chychrun is the better player, coming from a Ducks fan. Not having the best season, but look at his team and you'll realise that not many would be a true #1 D-man on that team. He is also on a bargain of a contract. Not a chance the Coyotes add.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 3, 2022 at 3:02 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Genuinely interested on your thoughts of Chychrun. Personally, I think he's getting over-hyped. From what I've seen of him this year, he's still the same top 4 D-man of previous years. A solid all-rounder who can play both sides of the pucks, but who isn't particularly physical. IMO, Lindholm is significantly better, especially on the defensive side of the puck. I wouldn't add to Lindholm for anyone who isn't an out-and-out #1C or #1D under 25 years old. Chychrun is younger and a good option for us if Lindholm wants out. Having said that, I'd expect the additions (if any) to be from ARI, not us. Am I missing something with Chychrun?

No, but I suspect that you might momentarily have forgotten that Hampus is a UFA. Larsson looks to me like a bust, so this trade is Chychrun for a first and second (the premise being that we can't re-sign Hampus).

If Hampus had three seasons left on his deal, I wouldn't trade him for Chychrun.
Mar. 3, 2022 at 9:19 a.m.
Quoting: TZ11
No, why would ARI add? For one, Lindholm's a UFA and will likely not re-sign there. Then, Chychrun is the better player, coming from a Ducks fan. Not having the best season, but look at his team and you'll realise that not many would be a true #1 D-man on that team. He is also on a bargain of a contract. Not a chance the Coyotes add.

If that is the case then why would they be interested in Lindholm anyway? They're not a playoff team so the deal is basically for Larson + 1st + 2nd. In that case, I agree the deal is a little light (for what I think is a top 4 D-man). Having said that, we could move Lindholm to a team that will actually benefit from him and who may even sign him and get more value in return.

As far as Chychrun being the better player, have you got any evidence to support that? I'm asking this in the most unconfrontational way possible. I am totally open-minded to him being the better player. I just haven't seen it in what I've seen of him this season (a handful of games). My assessment would be that he's a high IQ player with a more well-rounded game than Lindholm and can play big minutes, but isn't elite in any one area and isn't particularly physical either. Hence, I question his top pairing potential. He also plays quite stiff and low energy, perhaps because of the big minutes he's doing/being forced to play. Anyway, that is just my opinion. Would love to add him to the team, but wouldn't want to sacrifice the elite shutdown skills that Lindholm brings in the process. Personally, I think losing Lindholm would be devastating for the team. He and Drysdale seem to have a working partnership and compliment each other in terms of their skillsets. However, happy to hear your opinion.

Quoting: OldNYIfan
No, but I suspect that you might momentarily have forgotten that Hampus is a UFA. Larsson looks to me like a bust, so this trade is Chychrun for a first and second (the premise being that we can't re-sign Hampus).

If Hampus had three seasons left on his deal, I wouldn't trade him for Chychrun.

Again, based on Hampus being basically of no value to ARI, I agree we fleece ARI in that deal. However, IMO, ARI would be getting the best player in the deal. Of course, that means nothing if he doesn't re-sign, so I now completely understand your position.

I think the UFA status is getting overplayed personally. Any team acquiring a pending UFA with the abilities that Lindholm has is certainly going into it with (a) an understanding of Lindholm's contract wants, and (b) a strong indication that he'll re-sign. After all, it would be in Verbeek's interest to get that information across to an potential buyers to increase his value. So the value decline is just the risk that something awful happens and they either can't afford him or, in the 3 months he's with his new team, Lindholm decides he hates it and wants leaves. I think both are pretty low in terms of likelihood and so I don't buy into the narrative that Lindholm is only worth a late 1st + B prospect because he's a pending UFA. If he is moved, I'll be expecting a solid package in return. However, my preference is to re-sign him, even if we end up giving him that 8th year.
Mar. 3, 2022 at 9:35 a.m.
If that is the case then why would they be interested in Lindholm anyway? They're not a playoff team so the deal is basically for Larson + 1st + 2nd. In that case, I agree the deal is a little light (for what I think is a top 4 D-man). Having said that, we could move Lindholm to a team that will actually benefit from him and who may even sign him and get more value in return.

As far as Chychrun being the better player, have you got any evidence to support that? I'm asking this in the most unconfrontational way possible. I am totally open-minded to him being the better player. I just haven't seen it in what I've seen of him this season (a handful of games). My assessment would be that he's a high IQ player with a more well-rounded game than Lindholm and can play big minutes, but isn't elite in any one area and isn't particularly physical either. Hence, I question his top pairing potential. He also plays quite stiff and low energy, perhaps because of the big minutes he's doing/being forced to play. Anyway, that is just my opinion. Would love to add him to the team, but wouldn't want to sacrifice the elite shutdown skills that Lindholm brings in the process. Personally, I think losing Lindholm would be devastating for the team. He and Drysdale seem to have a working partnership and compliment each other in terms of their skillsets. However, happy to hear your opinion.

The only reason they'd be interested is if they knew they could flip Lindholm for a decent return afterwards.

Depends what evidence you want. Eye-test? Chychrun is absolutely more well-rounded and he's actually good offensively. Hampus has never been great offensively, but he's been worse this season. His defensive game has also been rather poor this season. Not horrible but considerably worse than before. Hampus is still a Top 4 D-man but not an elite shutdown player. The following isn't his fault, but the fact that he's on the PP as much, while being bad at it, doesn't help his case. Chychrun doesn't have to be elite in one area (Hampus isn't either at the moment) because he's good at almost everything and if he's on a good team, those areas will be really good again, I'm confident of it.
mytduxfan liked this.
Mar. 3, 2022 at 10:13 a.m.
Quoting: TZ11
The only reason they'd be interested is if they knew they could flip Lindholm for a decent return afterwards.

Depends what evidence you want. Eye-test? Chychrun is absolutely more well-rounded and he's actually good offensively. Hampus has never been great offensively, but he's been worse this season. His defensive game has also been rather poor this season. Not horrible but considerably worse than before. Hampus is still a Top 4 D-man but not an elite shutdown player. The following isn't his fault, but the fact that he's on the PP as much, while being bad at it, doesn't help his case. Chychrun doesn't have to be elite in one area (Hampus isn't either at the moment) because he's good at almost everything and if he's on a good team, those areas will be really good again, I'm confident of it.

Fair enough. Appreciate hearing your opinion on both players.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll