SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Who should the Bruins trade this offseason?

Who should the Bruins trade>
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 17, 2017 at 6:06 p.m.
Who do you think the B's will trade?
Apr. 17, 2017 at 7:58 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
First, which Miller? I presume Kevan, but specificity is important.

Second, it'd be difficult to convince Chára and Krejčí to waive their NMCs, no? Sweeney may want out of Krejčí's contract, considering his age, declining production, and accumulated injury pile-up. Short of pulling a Lombardi and terminating his contract after he's found with oxycodone at the U.S.-Canada border, though, he ain't gettin' out from under that contract.

I would ultimately say one (or, ideally, both) of K. Miller or McQuaid. Carlo, McAvoy, and C. Miller have the right side of the Bruins' defense set for a while, and for much less money.
Apr. 17, 2017 at 10:47 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Do you mean Colin Miller or Kevan Miller?
Apr. 18, 2017 at 10:17 a.m.
BreKel
I would be shocked if Spooner is here next year. He's a definite to be traded.
Apr. 18, 2017 at 10:24 a.m.
I voted for Miller because I'm assuming its Kevan, even if it's Collin I still think he'd be the most likely out of the players listed. I could see McQuaid as well, but think he had the more prominent role this season out of him and the 2 Millers. To me that means he's higher on the totem pole and closer to untouchable then the Miller's. I wouldn't mind if Keavan Miller, Adam McQuaid and Collin Miller all got traded, assuming we got something useful back. I could see Carlo / McAvoy being our top 4 RHD's next season. That just leaves the 3rd pair spot open, which I think O'Gara or Grzelyck could handle as lefties on the right side. If not we could just sign a cheap older UFA. If we get no offers or value for McQuaid and the Miller's I'd just keep the depth, but if someone gives us something good, I'd take it and fill in my #6 with someone else. Maybe Liles could come back for 1 more year, he's been fine on both sides. We also have prospects like Lauzon and Zboril who could potentially make the NHL jump.

I'd like to keep everyone, but if we have to make a move one of the Millers or McQuaid is the best option. I'd also like to see us trade Subban before the expansion draft so we get something for him. He got passed by McIntyre imo, so he's really no value to us anyways if Vegas goes in another direction.
Apr. 18, 2017 at 3:54 p.m.
Quoting: NobodyCares
I voted for Miller because I'm assuming its Kevan, even if it's Collin I still think he'd be the most likely out of the players listed. I could see McQuaid as well, but think he had the more prominent role this season out of him and the 2 Millers. To me that means he's higher on the totem pole and closer to untouchable then the Miller's. I wouldn't mind if Keavan Miller, Adam McQuaid and Collin Miller all got traded, assuming we got something useful back. I could see Carlo / McAvoy being our top 4 RHD's next season. That just leaves the 3rd pair spot open, which I think O'Gara or Grzelyck could handle as lefties on the right side. If not we could just sign a cheap older UFA. If we get no offers or value for McQuaid and the Miller's I'd just keep the depth, but if someone gives us something good, I'd take it and fill in my #6 with someone else. Maybe Liles could come back for 1 more year, he's been fine on both sides. We also have prospects like Lauzon and Zboril who could potentially make the NHL jump.

I'd like to keep everyone, but if we have to make a move one of the Millers or McQuaid is the best option. I'd also like to see us trade Subban before the expansion draft so we get something for him. He got passed by McIntyre imo, so he's really no value to us anyways if Vegas goes in another direction.

Yes, its Kevan meant to put K Miller
Apr. 18, 2017 at 4:41 p.m.
People are voting Krejci, but if Krejci scores in the next 3 games of the post season, i bet their attitude changes towards that. He's our playoff ppg leader. I think everyone forgot when we were up 3 games on Philadelphia in 2010, then Krejci and only Krejci got injured, missed the next 4 games and we lost 4 straight because of it. This is just foolish, he's our #1 playoff forward. I don't care that he makes 7M, thats market value for a 50 point veteran now. Just be glad he didn't get a Kopitar type deal. It's short years too less than Bergeron even though he's a year younger than Bergeron. Why would he be the problem if we've sucked 3 games and he's only even played in 1 of them?
Apr. 18, 2017 at 5:21 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: NobodyCares
People are voting Krejci, but if Krejci scores in the next 3 games of the post season, i bet their attitude changes towards that. He's our playoff ppg leader. I think everyone forgot when we were up 3 games on Philadelphia in 2010, then Krejci and only Krejci got injured, missed the next 4 games and we lost 4 straight because of it. This is just foolish, he's our #1 playoff forward. I don't care that he makes 7M, thats market value for a 50 point veteran now. Just be glad he didn't get a Kopitar type deal. It's short years too less than Bergeron even though he's a year younger than Bergeron. Why would he be the problem if we've sucked 3 games and he's only even played in 1 of them?

The only center on the Bruins that needs to be traded is Ryan Spooner. Abysmal 5v5 player who will never be anything here in Boston.
Apr. 19, 2017 at 11:25 p.m.
Spooner, Vatrano. Wouldn't miss Morrow, Czarnik, Hayes, Schaller either.
Apr. 21, 2017 at 1:24 p.m.
I'm trading Krejci and Spooner either way. Krejci's contract is just horrid for what he gives you and Spooner is good at a low price but he's extra soft. Maybe Claude was right in not liking him? He seems too soft, without enough skill to make up for any of it. Also my idea here is that you can only carry one weak physical player like Spooner/Vetrano and I rather keep Vetrano because he has some "fight" in him, it seems like.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit