RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 8, 2022 at 11:51 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Yikes. Leafs can't or don't want to afford an additional expensive LHD. What's the love for UFA Paul over Engvall and more. Hardly cap compliant this year and certainly not next.
Rage44 liked this.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 12:03 p.m.
leafs arnt trading Knies for Chychrun, and Paul is not as good as Engvall
junoandkeisha liked this.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 12:04 p.m.
Very fair offer. Arizona would be foolish not to take that were it ever on the table.

The Leafs can most certainly afford another "highly paid right D" if they did the right thing with their other underachievers currently on this team. They won't. Far too enamoured with their own.

Its Blue and White Myopia and their ain't no cure!!
Mar. 8, 2022 at 12:13 p.m.
You must really like other teams or hate the leafs. Way too much to give up
Rage44 liked this.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 12:53 p.m.
Hii
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
leafs arnt trading Knies for Chychrun, and Paul is not as good as Engvall

That's how I know you've never watched a Sens game.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 12:54 p.m.
Hii
There is also absolutly no way that Dermot gets a third round pick from any team in this league.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 12:55 p.m.
For once, a Leafs AGM with a return for Paul that Ottawa would probably actually take.

Dont love Engvall but I think that gets accepted.
Pinto liked this.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 1:23 p.m.
Quoting: Hii
That's how I know you've never watched a Sens game.

This is how i know you've never seen a sens or leafs game
Mar. 8, 2022 at 1:40 p.m.
Hii

Paul is great in the middle six, Engval is a forchecker that has a ton of problems defencivly that happer him, Paul would also be cheaper and he is much more coachable than Engvall, maybe go watch a Sens game.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 1:43 p.m.
Hii

Actually if you've really watched a Sens game then who is the faster player on the Sens?
Mar. 8, 2022 at 1:44 p.m.
Actually if you've really watched a Sens game then who is the faster player on the Sens?

Have you watched any leafs games to see who is the faster player on the leafs?
Mar. 8, 2022 at 1:58 p.m.
Hii
Have you watched any leafs games to see who is the faster player on the leafs?

Ilya Mikhevey. The lone Russian player on the Leafs, now answer the Sens question.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Ilya Mikhevey. The lone Russian player on the Leafs, now answer the Sens question.

So you really dont watch the leafs, nice. Engvall is faster than him. Engvall is also better and probably faster than Paul
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:04 p.m.
Hii
So you really dont watch the leafs, nice. Engvall is faster than him. Engvall is also better and probably faster than Paul

Engval isn’t faster, I don’t know what Leafs games you watch, but Mikhevey’s speed is something that the broadcasters start talking about anytime he gets going, I’ve heard that Engval is fast but just above average, also the Sens coach used Nick Paul to counter McDavids skating ability because of his own, you really need to go watch a leafs game. You still have not answered my question either.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:05 p.m.
Engval isn’t faster, I don’t know what Leafs games you watch, but Mikhevey’s speed is something that the broadcasters start talking about anytime he gets going, I’ve heard that Engval is fast but just above average, also the Sens coach used Nick Paul to counter McDavids skating ability because of his own, you really need to go watch a leafs game. You still have not answered my question either.

engvall is faster. You'd know if you watched the games. And Engvall has literally outskated mcdavid so try again.
and i did answer your question by pointing out that i know Engvall is better and faster because ive watched both players.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:11 p.m.
Hii
engvall is faster. You'd know if you watched the games. And Engvall has literally outskated mcdavid so try again.
and i did answer your question by pointing out that i know Engvall is better and faster because ive watched both players.

My question was who is faster on the Sens, and Mihkeyev is faster, I've know that Engvall is fast but not the fastest, heck, Mikheyev is one of the fastest players in the league. Engvall also outskated McDavid when McDavid was at the end his shift, I watched that game. Mikheyev has also out raced McDavid, that doesn't mean much, Engvall can't curl in the defencive zone or he'll give the puck away.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:16 p.m.
My question was who is faster on the Sens, and Mihkeyev is faster, I've know that Engvall is fast but not the fastest, heck, Mikheyev is one of the fastest players in the league. Engvall also outskated McDavid when McDavid was at the end his shift, I watched that game. Mikheyev has also out raced McDavid, that doesn't mean much, Engvall can't curl in the defencive zone or he'll give the puck away.

why does it matter who is faster on the sens? Mikheyev is not faster than Engvall. he also certainly isnt one of the faster players in the league. You should really watch the games
Engvall is better than Paul in every way, that is what matters, and the leafs wouldnt trade them straight up let alone adding.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:21 p.m.
Hii
why does it matter who is faster on the sens? Mikheyev is not faster than Engvall. he also certainly isnt one of the faster players in the league. You should really watch the games
Engvall is better than Paul in every way, that is what matters, and the leafs wouldnt trade them straight up let alone adding.

I asked you to see if you watched Sens games, and by dodging the questions you clearly don't know how, Mihkevey is one of the fastest players in the league, you really should watch a leafs game once and a while, they choke every night so it's entertaining, you clearly don't know how good Paul is and that's evident by saying Engvall is better, by the way Nick Paul and Pierre Engvall have almost indentical point totals but Engvall is playing on a staked leafs squad where Paul is playing an unatural postition in center on a weakish Sens team and is a coaches dream whereas Engvall makes a coach scream everytime he turns around, Paul also has insane versatility and is one of the best skaters in the league.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:28 p.m.
I asked you to see if you watched Sens games, and by dodging the questions you clearly don't know how, Mihkevey is one of the fastest players in the league, you really should watch a leafs game once and a while, they choke every night so it's entertaining, you clearly don't know how good Paul is and that's evident by saying Engvall is better, by the way Nick Paul and Pierre Engvall have almost indentical point totals but Engvall is playing on a staked leafs squad where Paul is playing an unatural postition in center on a weakish Sens team and is a coaches dream whereas Engvall makes a coach scream everytime he turns around, Paul also has insane versatility and is one of the best skaters in the league.

i do watch sens games. And i dont care who is the fastest player on that team. it is irrelevant to the topic at hand. You are trying really hard to prove something about watching the games but you cant even get the leafs right. Mikheyev isnt even a top 3 fastest player on the team in anything but a straight line.
So it's clear you are grasping at straws to make your guy seem better.
Paul puts up less points than Engvall with better line mates and power play time. Paul is worse defensivly than Engvall with softer zone starts, he;s more expensive, he's older and yep, he's slower.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:41 p.m.
Hii
i do watch sens games. And i dont care who is the fastest player on that team. it is irrelevant to the topic at hand. You are trying really hard to prove something about watching the games but you cant even get the leafs right. Mikheyev isnt even a top 3 fastest player on the team in anything but a straight line.
So it's clear you are grasping at straws to make your guy seem better.
Paul puts up less points than Engvall with better line mates and power play time. Paul is worse defensivly than Engvall with softer zone starts, he;s more expensive, he's older and yep, he's slower.

Um, wrong on all of you're points, who is the top three fastest skaters on the leafs then, Formenton is the fastest skater on the Sens, you would've know that if you watched the games because of his obvious speed and how the annoucers gawk over it every time. He actually had a 13.3 in the AHL fastest skater and the winning time in the NHL was 13.6 faster skater, so he was actually one of the fastest if not the fastest skaters in the NHL. I'm also done with this argument because fastest skater after doing a bit of reashearch is pointless because there is players on the leafs that are ranked faster to certain people. And hey, there is numerous reddit posts that say Mikheyev is faster.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:45 p.m.
Um, wrong on all of you're points, who is the top three fastest skaters on the leafs then, Formenton is the fastest skater on the Sens, you would've know that if you watched the games because of his obvious speed and how the annoucers gawk over it every time. He actually had a 13.3 in the AHL fastest skater and the winning time in the NHL was 13.6 faster skater, so he was actually one of the fastest if not the fastest skaters in the NHL. I'm also done with this argument because fastest skater after doing a bit of reashearchl is pointless because there is players on the leafs that are ranked faster to certain people. And hey, there is numerous reddit posts that say Mikheyev is faster.

lol, dude you just dont get that i do not care at all about fastest skater rankings because it means nothing at all in comparing the two players in question, and bringing up fastest AHL skating numbers? wow, good job that might be the most meaningless point anyone has ever brought up on this site.
It's a nice attempt at a distraction attempt to say paul isnt worse than engvall though, so good job on that front. "numerous reddit posts' hahahahaha, oh man thats hilarious
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:52 p.m.
Hii
lol, dude you just dont get that i do not care at all about fastest skater rankings because it means nothing at all in comparing the two players in question, and bringing up fastest AHL skating numbers? wow, good job that might be the most meaningless point anyone has ever brought up on this site.
It's a nice attempt at a distraction attempt to say paul isnt worse than engvall though, so good job on that front. "numerous reddit posts' hahahahaha, oh man thats hilarious

Buddy, Paul is better than Engvall, points don't mean much, and why is AHL fastest skater different than NHL fastest skater. They do the same thing, the numbers are valid, and you really haven't brought up many good points. Paul is the better skater, he's more coachable, he's on a steal of a contract that is not that much different then Engvall, he's an elite skater, he checks hard is very good defencivly, is lethal on the PK, can play any position up front, and do a numourous amount of other things. Maybe use your brain a little bit about the fastest skater thing, and that's coming out of a broadcast of a Sens game where they fact checked.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:55 p.m.
Buddy, Paul is better than Engvall, points don't mean much, and why is AHL fastest skater different than NHL fastest skater. They do the same thing, the numbers are valid, and you really haven't brought up many good points. Paul is the better skater, he's more coachable, he's on a steal of a contract that is not that much different then Engvall, he's an elite skater, he checks hard is very good defencivly, is lethal on the PK, can play any position up front, and do a numourous amount of other things. Maybe use your brain a little bit about the fastest skater thing, and that's coming out of a broadcast of a Sens game where they fact checked.

buddy, paul isnt better, and ive pointed out that Engvall is better defensivly too.
I thought you were done with the skating stuff? No one cares about the AHL skating stats. no one but you.
Lol, more coachable, you're just making stuff up now. And if Paul is on a steal of a contract, than engvall's must be an incredible steal considering that he's literally better in every way.
Maybe you should use your brain a little and know when you're in over your head
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:59 p.m.
Hii
buddy, paul isnt better, and ive pointed out that Engvall is better defensivly too.
I thought you were done with the skating stuff? No one cares about the AHL skating stats. no one but you.
Lol, more coachable, you're just making stuff up now. And if Paul is on a steal of a contract, than engvall's must be an incredible steal considering that he's literally better in every way.
Maybe you should use your brain a little and know when you're in over your head

Um, when did you point out that Engvall was better defencivly, he can't turn, and I know you don't watch Sens games cause you haven't said anything that tells to me that you do, you're trying to argue that one player is better than a player you haven't seen, that's just wrong, also go look on any other armchair Gm that isn't a Leafs homer like yourself and they will say that Paul is better, you haven't said anything to prove that Engvall is better.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 3:08 p.m.
Um, when did you point out that Engvall was better defencivly, he can't turn, and I know you don't watch Sens games cause you haven't said anything that tells to me that you do, you're trying to argue that one player is better than a player you haven't seen, that's just wrong, also go look on any other armchair Gm that isn't a Leafs homer like yourself and they will say that Paul is better, you haven't said anything to prove that Engvall is better.

ummmm several times. So you arnt even reading the replies eh? He can turn very well. And the more you talk the more it is clear you havent watched a single leaf game, hell how can i believe you watch hockey when you cant even read half a dozen coments and retain what is in them on a forum debate?
Paul is worth and the only thing you've said to say otherwise is some hilarious stuff about AHL skating and how he's more coachable because you think it sounds good

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll