SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Gm Game Boston Bruins

Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:27 a.m.
In terms of Chychrun, he said he wants a top forward in return. I think if that NYR trade for Nash goes through , Tatar can be used as a piece in that deal with maybe Zboril or Lauzon. To get the Nash deal, I think you offer Vegas Koppanen to get a mil retained which in the end makes Nash's contract close to Tatar's contract.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:29 a.m.
BreKel
Quoting: DirtyRebound
Check out the thread as of late, also had talks about a potential Ekblad trade centered around Carlo so see which one you want to pursue.

I saw that..... Jesus, I wish I had more cap space. If they took McQuaid in a deal, I'd have around 2,000,000 in cap. The only thing, didn't Ekblad suffer a pretty nasty injury earlier in the season?
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:30 a.m.
BreKel
In terms of Chychrun, he said he wants a top forward in return. I think if that NYR trade for Nash goes through , Tatar can be used as a piece in that deal with maybe Zboril or Lauzon. To get the Nash deal, I think you offer Vegas Koppanen to get a mil retained which in the end makes Nash's contract close to Tatar's contract.

Eh, I don't really think we need Nash anymore. I was just looking, but I like our top 6 a lot already. I just inquired to see, but I don't want to give up a whole lot for him.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:33 a.m.
That's true, the top 6 is pretty well set. If we could get someone to take McQuaid I think we would be golden . How much space do we have rn, like 5-6 mil?
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:36 a.m.
Ekblad did have a few head/neck injuries this year so if you could swing that in negotiatons, it could be in our favour.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:41 a.m.
BreKel
Ekblad did have a few head/neck injuries this year so if you could swing that in negotiatons, it could be in our favour.

I believe ANA showed interest in McQuaid earlier, but I didn't know if at the time if I could move him b/c of expansion. Vegas already said they were taking Nash in the expansion, so I am free to make trades again. Carlo will only be moved for a defenseman that upgrades the team; Ekblad would be a huge grab. Offer up a deal for Eklbad:

Carlo + DeBrusk + McQuaid (salary) + 2018 1st and see what happens. Really hammer home that Debrusk is one of our better forward prospects with top 6 upside and push that Ekblad had some injuries, and see if we can get him to bite. If McQuaid isn't interesting, we can move him to ANA if he's still interested.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:52 a.m.
I'll start with that, I have McQuaid on the table with NJD along with Koppanen for Miles Wood, he'll probably reject so Ill go at Minny with that.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 12:09 p.m.
It looks as though I'm going to be taking over as the GM of Dallas so I'll let you start the Ekblad negotiations that way its more legit. In terms of the Miles Wood deal, feel free to keep going with that if you want, I'm going to stop replying to those negotiations as well to prevent confusion. Could you tell me though how to create the new Sticky thread for Dallas?
Apr. 23, 2017 at 12:15 p.m.
BreKel
It looks as though I'm going to be taking over as the GM of Dallas so I'll let you start the Ekblad negotiations that way its more legit. In terms of the Miles Wood deal, feel free to keep going with that if you want, I'm going to stop replying to those negotiations as well to prevent confusion. Could you tell me though how to create the new Sticky thread for Dallas?

Oh, that was fast haha..... So basically, you need to keep his deals and moves he made, so open up two tabs. One with his GM Game roster, and the other with yours (you just go into ACGM and choose Dallas, 2017-2018 with cap at 76M -- iirc...confirm that thru his. I'm pretty sure that's what the cap was set to). Then just go through and copy the moves, signings, and such he made, into yours. Once everything is the same, create it and the Mods will sticky it. You can go to the "MOD DELETION" thread in the GM Games down the bottom and request that his be moved or locked.

Also make sure to name it Dallas Stars GM Game, so they can move it over. Good luck with that team. He destroyed it.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 12:31 p.m.
Great thanks! Yea this roster is brutal, idk what im going to do with it ahaha
Apr. 23, 2017 at 12:33 p.m.
BreKel
Great thanks! Yea this roster is brutal, idk what im going to do with it ahaha

No Problem haha

What would you be looking at for Klingberg?
Apr. 23, 2017 at 12:36 p.m.
I don't think I'm getting rid of Klingberg unless I can rid one of Niemi or Lehtonen. Klingberg's contract at 4.25 over the next 5 is way too valuable right now with these high salaries I need to shed.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 3:14 p.m.
BreKel
boston is once again seeking an AGM for the GM Game here on CapFriendly. If interested, check the games out, read the rules, and inquire about the spot.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 4:03 p.m.
Yea Dallas is looking for an AGM as well, my team has way more fun than Brekel's. Haha
May 2, 2017 at 9:06 a.m.
Quoting: BreKel
boston is once again seeking an AGM for the GM Game here on CapFriendly. If interested, check the games out, read the rules, and inquire about the spot.

I maybe interested, but IDK what'd you'd be looking for me to do as AGM.
May 2, 2017 at 1:37 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: ON3M4N

I actually have the position filled. Not sure if he's going to try and fill a team if a position opens up. Basically the AGM just inquires and works on potential trades when I'm not around. I "ok" deals or take over for negotiations. I like to work with my AGM though. I have "final say" but if it's a good deal I don't make a big deal about it.
May 2, 2017 at 2:03 p.m.

I actually have the position filled. Not sure if he's going to try and fill a team if a position opens up. Basically the AGM just inquires and works on potential trades when I'm not around. I "ok" deals or take over for negotiations. I like to work with my AGM though. I have "final say" but if it's a good deal I don't make a big deal about it.

No worries, I'd be looking more as an adviser type role anyways. More just giving input on potential deals then actually working them.
BreKel liked this.
May 3, 2017 at 8:52 a.m.
We're most likely having a quiet offseason and staying young but I want to throw some players out there. Just give me feedback on if we could get em for a reasonable price or something you're willing to give up.

P.s I rather let the kids play.

Washington:
Andre Burakovsky or Yevgeny Kuznetsov (unrealistic just a fan of the player)

New York Islanders:
Adners Lee (w/ De Haan or alone)
Josh Bailey (w/ De Haan or alone)
Calvin De Haan (alone)

Vancouver:
Sven Baertschi

Philadelphia:
Brayden Schenn

Carolina:
Teuvo Teräväinen

As far as Colorado. What is the exact asking price for Landeskog? I'm willing to make the trade as long as we don't give up McAvoy or Carlo. Would they take Ryan Lindgren, Jacob Zoboril or Jeremy Lauzon with a pick added? Forgive me if I'm being to unrealistic. Just fun ideas I thought about.
May 3, 2017 at 5:52 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: bonanca32
We're most likely having a quiet offseason and staying young but I want to throw some players out there. Just give me feedback on if we could get em for a reasonable price or something you're willing to give up.

P.s I rather let the kids play.

Washington:
Andre Burakovsky or Yevgeny Kuznetsov (unrealistic just a fan of the player)

New York Islanders:
Adners Lee (w/ De Haan or alone)
Josh Bailey (w/ De Haan or alone)
Calvin De Haan (alone)

Vancouver:
Sven Baertschi

Philadelphia:
Brayden Schenn

Carolina:
Teuvo Teräväinen

As far as Colorado. What is the exact asking price for Landeskog? I'm willing to make the trade as long as we don't give up McAvoy or Carlo. Would they take Ryan Lindgren, Jacob Zoboril or Jeremy Lauzon with a pick added? Forgive me if I'm being to unrealistic. Just fun ideas I thought about.

I put up an offseason discussion thread where you can put this.
May 9, 2017 at 12:21 p.m.
BreKel
He OneMan, I was just asked if I had any interest in a Horvat for Krug deal.... What do you think?
May 9, 2017 at 12:55 p.m.
He OneMan, I was just asked if I had any interest in a Horvat for Krug deal.... What do you think?

That's a pretty interesting idea. My concern is he's an RFA and will probably command $4 to $5 million a year. Essentially he's taking Krug's cap hit+ and would give you a strong, young two-way centerman to keep building around. Who do you have to replace Krug's scoring on the backend and on the PP?
May 9, 2017 at 1:14 p.m.
BreKel

That's a pretty interesting idea. My concern is he's an RFA and will probably command $4 to $5 million a year. Essentially he's taking Krug's cap hit+ and would give you a strong, young two-way centerman to keep building around. Who do you have to replace Krug's scoring on the backend and on the PP?

I put out some "feelers" to see if there is a deal to be made for Krejci for a LHD. As it stands right now. I don't have a Krug replacement, which is why I will only make a move if I can get his replacement for Krejci.
May 9, 2017 at 1:27 p.m.

I put out some "feelers" to see if there is a deal to be made for Krejci for a LHD. As it stands right now. I don't have a Krug replacement, which is why I will only make a move if I can get his replacement for Krejci.

Just looked over your roster....WOW there is a lot going on there lol.
May 9, 2017 at 1:34 p.m.
BreKel

Just looked over your roster....WOW there is a lot going on there lol.

lmfao. Some of it was done before I took over.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll