SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Optimism against the Rangers

Will the Habs force Game 7?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 21, 2017 at 9:05 p.m.
Danaultisabike
Even though they're facing elimination, I have confidence that Montreal will be playing with much more urgency than New York in game 6. I think they will win in a game 3-like performance. Game 7 would be legendary. What do you think? Should Davidson come back into the lineup?
Apr. 22, 2017 at 12:14 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: backflip
Even though they're facing elimination, I have confidence that Montreal will be playing with much more urgency than New York in game 6. yeah, i think they'll make it go to game 7 and MTL probably wins game 7 too. I think they will win in a game 3-like performance. Game 7 would be legendary. What do you think? Should Davidson come back into the lineup? Yes, i think he should come back into the lineup as i think he's a top 4 defenseman, and i don't know why they've been scratching him. i think they take out Jordie Benn. Or maybe they take out Emelin or maybe even Markov but i think they go with Weber, Beaulieu, Davidson, Petry, Markov, and Emelin/Nesterov, probably Emelin.

Go rangers!
(I also think NYR should take Brendan Smith out of the lineup to put in Kevin Klein as i think Klein is a top 4 d-man and i don't think Smith is.)
Apr. 22, 2017 at 11:45 a.m.
Habs fan French
If price is really good Montreal have good chance to win
Apr. 22, 2017 at 11:45 a.m.
Habs fan French
Quoting: plNHL
If price is really good Montreal have good chance to win
Aug. 15, 2017 at 1:43 a.m.
Former Hockey Fan
frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit