SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game

Inactive GM Discussion

Is everyone ok with Jmac becoming Nashville head gm and DirtyRebounds becoming Dallas Head GM? The inactives will be demoted to assistants.
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 27, 2017 at 5:13 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco
Quoting: matt59

Ok thanks for understanding. You will serve as jmac490's assistant then. I understand that life gets pretty hectic sometimes.

I believe its DirtyRebounds assistant? No?

Quoting: bwish13
Yeah. I have no problem being removed. Life got a little hectic. No problem being an assistant

Good man bwish13! Nothing personal, we just needed to get some stability in the game. Honestly I've mentioned it before, I think every team should have a mandatory assistant GM. It makes it a lot easier for someone to take a week or two off and not worry about their team going to hell while they're out. I know I will be on vacation in late July and will need someone to take over the Panthers for me during that time.

Honestly I thought you guys would boot me way earlier cause I knew expansion was coming up but I couldn't find the time.

If you need any help in july I'm sire i could step in as needed.
Apr. 27, 2017 at 5:18 p.m.
Yea man you're welcome to help manage the Dallas team with me if you want. Would be pretty sweet having a second person there to help. Totally up to you.
Apr. 27, 2017 at 5:20 p.m.
Quoting: DirtyRebound
Yea man you're welcome to help manage the Dallas team with me if you want. Would be pretty sweet having a second person there to help. Totally up to you.

Ok. Might stick with you until someone needs some help while they go away for a week.

Sorry for the Benn/seguin trades Confused
Apr. 27, 2017 at 5:22 p.m.

Ok. Might stick with you until someone needs some help while they go away for a week.

Sounds good.

Ahaha the Benn one I could deal with but the Seguin one is killing me.
Apr. 27, 2017 at 5:38 p.m.
Go Jackets
My bad Marco I mixed up Nashville and Dallas earlier in this thread lol
Apr. 27, 2017 at 10:01 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

so are you the assistant for Dallas now?
Apr. 27, 2017 at 10:03 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

so are you the assistant for Dallas now?

Seems so. Add him on as my AGM until there's an opening and if there ends out being an opening I might take the team and give him back the stars team he originally had
May 7, 2017 at 10:05 a.m.
FYI, Leafs GM "Bman1004" hasn't been seen since Monday May 1st, at 8:40 pm.
May 7, 2017 at 10:08 a.m.
Still a Leafs Fan
Mhockey91 is the Assistant GM of CBJ. I was recently given the Arizona job and I'm sure he is willing to take it
May 7, 2017 at 10:16 a.m.
Quoting: Rodzikhockey93
Mhockey91 is the Assistant GM of CBJ. I was recently given the Arizona job and I'm sure he is willing to take it

You're the GM of Arizona now?
May 7, 2017 at 10:18 a.m.
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: FlyerFanatic

just working out final details once matt59 responds. Just curious how I make a new team in this forum tho. I know I have to make all the recent trades but how do I bring it into here?
May 7, 2017 at 10:21 a.m.

just working out final details once matt59 responds. Just curious how I make a new team in this forum tho. I know I have to make all the recent trades but how do I bring it into here?

Have to make, and publish, the team using Armchair GM and name it "GM Game - Arizona Coyotes" .. then post the url to that team in the "Messages for MOD's", asking them to move it to this forum.

Also include the url to the old Arizona team and ask them to unsticky and lock it.
May 7, 2017 at 10:22 a.m.
Still a Leafs Fan

Have to make, and publish, the team using Armchair GM and name it "GM Game - Arizona Coyotes" .. then post the url to that team in the "Messages for MOD's", asking them to move it to this forum.

Also include the url to the old Arizona team and ask them to unsticky and lock it.

okay got it. Ill try and get this done within the next hour
May 7, 2017 at 10:22 a.m.
Oh and make sure you use the 17-18 team .. and change your cap hit to 76m
May 7, 2017 at 10:41 a.m.
Go Jackets
Oh and make sure you use the 17-18 team .. and change your cap hit to 76m

Yeah setting the cap to 76 million is very important, and if you forget to do it the first time it makes everything else more difficult.
May 7, 2017 at 10:45 a.m.
Go Jackets
FYI, Leafs GM "Bman1004" hasn't been seen since Monday May 1st, at 8:40 pm.

Like rodzik said, mhockey is next in line for a GM position. I know Bman stated he's had some personal matters that need to be attended to and someone to help him run the team would be nice. I'll let mhockey know that Toronto could be available within the next day

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit