SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

What d-man should the Bruins trade for this offseason?

Apr. 23, 2017 at 6:46 p.m.
I think the Bruins really need a left shot defensman maybe Brodin,Orlov,or maybe Fowler.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 9:22 p.m.
Not Orlov but one of those two guys would be good. Scandella is an underdog and performed really well for Minny in the playoffs.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 9:53 p.m.
BreKel
I'd go for Fowler.
Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I think Brodin
Apr. 26, 2017 at 3:17 p.m.
Looks like the Bruins are going to try and go all in for Hanafin, per Jimmy Murphy. Not the most reliable source but you never know I guess.
Apr. 26, 2017 at 3:28 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: DirtyRebound
Looks like the Bruins are going to try and go all in for Hanafin, per Jimmy Murphy. Not the most reliable source but you never know I guess.

Oh Jimmy Murphy; the guy with literally 1 source, and that source being Joe Haggerty. Hanifin would be awesome, but Boston doesn't have the #1 center that CAR will be looking for in return.
Apr. 26, 2017 at 3:42 p.m.
Quoting: BreKel

Oh Jimmy Murphy; the guy with literally 1 source, and that source being Joe Haggerty. Hanifin would be awesome, but Boston doesn't have the #1 center that CAR will be looking for in return.

He seems to pull a lot of stuff out of his ass like Bruce Garrioch in Ottawa does. What he's saying is Krejci and a few good prospects and this years first. Have to think Krejci/Debrusk/Zboril/1st will be the starting point and what is added on from there, who knows. Will depend on Carolina's interests. But they have the cap space for Krejci there so it makes sense if they don't get the Hanafin/Duchene deal done, this might be their fall back.

Could see Bruins targeting Thornton for a 1-2 year deal to buy time to see what they have in Frederic/JFK/Donato/Fitzgerald or they'll be forced to put Backes at center.
Apr. 26, 2017 at 3:55 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: BreKel

He seems to pull a lot of stuff out of his ass like Bruce Garrioch in Ottawa does. What he's saying is Krejci and a few good prospects and this years first. Have to think Krejci/Debrusk/Zboril/1st will be the starting point and what is added on from there, who knows. Will depend on Carolina's interests. But they have the cap space for Krejci there so it makes sense if they don't get the Hanafin/Duchene deal done, this might be their fall back.

Could see Bruins targeting Thornton for a 1-2 year deal to buy time to see what they have in Frederic/JFK/Donato/Fitzgerald or they'll be forced to put Backes at center.

I can't see Krejci waiving his NMC to go to Carolina, and I would assume Carolina would want a younger center.
Apr. 26, 2017 at 4:20 p.m.
Getting him to waive his NMC to be moved would be the hardest part but honestly if Carolina gets a nice package of good prospects in return, bringing in Krejci would just be bonus for them if they're willing to take the salary.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll