SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Arizona Coyotes

What would it take to get OEL?

Should the Jets try to acquire Oliver Ekman-Larsson?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:34 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Just a question; What do you think it would take to acquire Oliver Ekman-Larsson from the Arizona Coyotes? Obviously it would take a lot, but he hasn't played his best this year. Most people are saying he's having a horrible year for him, but i disagree with that. I agree that he is struggling a bit this year, but not much. I think he's having a little bit of a down year. but just a little bit. So what do YOU think it would take to acquire him? I think a good, young NHL player, a top prospect, and 1st and 2nd round picks, but some may think it won't cost quite that much. So what do YOU think?
Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:55 a.m.
Sensible Commentary
I'll say this: if Jakob Chychrun shows that he can match Oliver Ekman-Larsson's talent and skill, then John Chayka might consider moving him.

As it is, though, I think the consensus is that Ekman-Larsson's being penciled in as Shane Doan's replacement at captain. And I think he's generally committed to the franchise, on the whole. So it's not very likely.
Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:47 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
I'll say this: if Jakob Chychrun shows that he can match Oliver Ekman-Larsson's talent and skill, then John Chayka might consider moving him.

As it is, though, I think the consensus is that Ekman-Larsson's being penciled in as Shane Doan's replacement at captain. And I think he's generally committed to the franchise, on the whole. So it's not very likely.

Wait, so you think Chychrun could get moved?
Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:36 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Whoops, sorry about the misleading pronoun; 'him' meant Ekman-Larsson, not Chychrun.
Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:51 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Whoops, sorry about the misleading pronoun; 'him' meant Ekman-Larsson, not Chychrun.

Oh, okay.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit