SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Lets have some love for Engvall

Mar. 24, 2022 at 12:36 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Edited Mar. 24, 2022 at 1:15 p.m.
IMO, Engvall has been great value for the Leafs this season. 1.25m with 11 goals.
He made a great offensive play while killing a penalty, scoring the winning goal.
Even more surprising was his penalty killing partner at the time was Nylander. Gee, I don't remember when Nylander ever was on the PK
Trickster, aadoyle and Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 24, 2022 at 4:15 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
League leading 10 shorty goals this season so far.
palhal and Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 24, 2022 at 10:37 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: palhal
IMO, Engvall has been great value for the Leafs this season. 1.25m with 11 goals.
He made a great offensive play while killing a penalty, scoring the winning goal.
Even more surprising was his penalty killing partner at the time was Nylander. Gee, I don't remember when Nylander ever was on the PK

Hes been good

Sometimes makes dumb decisions but yeah so far so good.

Love how he and Mikheyev along with Kampf make a solid 3rd line. Want some more offense out of that line but hey that line be pestering other teams top lines so im good.

Also SH man do we got some weapons

Marner, Kampf, Engvall, Blackwell, Kerfoot, Kase, and the best of them all Mikheyev.

Hopefully one day Keefe puts Matthews on the PK
Trickster and Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 25, 2022 at 6:29 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: palhal

Ya, I was always wanting them to dump him before the season but he's been excellant this season.
Mar. 26, 2022 at 3:18 a.m.
I laugh every time I see an ACGM which has Engvall being traded. Sure he makes mistakes some times but so does the rest of the roster. He's been good overall and hopefully he picks it up another notch starting game 1 of the playoffs.
palhal and Trickster liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll