SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

So...are the last 3 weeks cause for concern?

Mar. 25, 2022 at 2:41 p.m.
Farewell
IMO: No. Not yet. They're a better team than the way they've played of late.

What is worrisome is that they're ONLY losing to playoff teams (Oilers, Flames, Rangers, Canes, Bruins) right now. If they were losing to, say, Montreal, Islanders, Ducks, and other mediocre teams, I wouldn't be remotely concerned-every team goes through slumps at some point during the regular season. But the fact that they're losing close games to good teams is a little bit concerning.

So, again: Not worried yet. But I'd much rather play Toronto in the first round than the Canes. Lightning need to get out of this rut before the playoffs and hit the ground running.
Mar. 25, 2022 at 6:57 p.m.
I want Gourde back
I am worried. I feel like they've been playing so bad that I get too excited over one goal. Used to be we'd be looking for multi-goal wins and right now I'm getting excited over scoring twice in the same game. For me that's a bad sign. Also Kucherov's form is worrying. He's frustrating every night
Mar. 26, 2022 at 8:56 p.m.
Farewell
Quoting: imawesome
I am worried. I feel like they've been playing so bad that I get too excited over one goal. Used to be we'd be looking for multi-goal wins and right now I'm getting excited over scoring twice in the same game. For me that's a bad sign. Also Kucherov's form is worrying. He's frustrating every night

Agreed on this last point. He needs to regain his form in a hurry.
imawesome liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll