SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Los Angeles Kings

Chychrun or Provorov for Los Angeles

Who would be a better acquisition for Los Angeles?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Mar. 26, 2022 at 2:25 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
I'm interested in hearing what both Kings fans and non-Kings fans think about acquiring a #1 LD in the off-season. (Double weight given to the opinion of those who know our team best.) Assuming the package sent to the other team is acceptable to them, who do you think would fit Los Angeles better? I'd greatly appreciate some explanation of your choice.

And should Mikhail Sergachev be in the conversation, given Tampa's perennial cap concerns?
Mar. 26, 2022 at 2:55 p.m.
Heres a crazy Provorov stat:

Since the 20-21 season Provorov has 118 games played and only 1 single primary assist at 5v5
OldNYIfan and Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 26, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
Heres a crazy Provorov stat:

Since the 20-21 season Provorov has 118 games played and only 1 single primary assist at 5v5

Thanks! Every bit of information informs!
Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 26, 2022 at 8:03 p.m.
I like both of them, but it seems that Provorov has been in decline for a few years. On the other hand, I wonder if Chychrun is going to turn out to be one of those guys that had one great season and could never get back to that level again. However, his best season is more recent than Provorov's, he's a bit younger, and he has a lower cap hit, so I'm voting for Chychrun. It may cost you more to get him though, so that would have to be taken into consideration too.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 26, 2022 at 11:46 p.m.
Go leafs go
I’d go Chychrun mainly due to his contract and he’s slightly younger and better, but they are fairly close.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 28, 2022 at 7:47 p.m.
Ban Price trades
I too would take Chychrun.

@OldNYIFan is there a price to be had from Edmonton for Matty Roy? I recognize that Walker is more immediately "available" but Roy is very clearly a better name for the Oilers' top-4. I'm currently working with Foegele and the Oilers' 2023 1st for Lemieux and Roy. I suspect I'm not close. Comments, questions, concerns?
oilersguy liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit