SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Debrusk has reborn

Apr. 9, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
Debrusk is finally playing at his potential
I always said that he had enough talent to be a good top6 winger. He just wasn’t able to put everything together.
Before Debrusk was never really giving his 100% making him always 1-2 step behind plays.

Now he’s fully engaged in every play, he does the small things that make a player a good player (yesterday he played physical next to our net so we can go and score that OT goal baby)

Now he’s scoring, he’s hitting, he’s going in the corner to make play even if he get hit because he understand the outcome will be greater for the team.

I’m not sure what motivates him to play like this, is it being along side with two future HOF (yes they are good but they make people around them good by teaching too), is it because with his new contracts he’s now in a safe zone (won’t be traded for at least the rest of the year or is it because he want to be out so bad ahahah ?

No matter what’s the reason, we need to recognize his game and people need to stop thing hes a bottom 6

On that have a wonderful day to start that weekend and enjoy life !
Apr. 9, 2022 at 9:39 a.m.
Banned
It was a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. I know a little bit about the situation. The kid was sad. Probably started with covid isolation. He was sad so he played poorly. Playing poorly hurt his spirits, and one affected the other until he got into the spiral of healthy scratches. It’s an incredibly mental game, particularly at the NHL level. Very tough to break out of that spiral. Why it took so long for Cassidy to try moving him up the lineup to get something out of him is beyond me, and thats why i don’t think cassidy is a very good coach.
Bruinsforlife liked this.
Apr. 9, 2022 at 9:46 a.m.
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
It was a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. I know a little bit about the situation. The kid was sad. Probably started with covid isolation. He was sad so he played poorly. Playing poorly hurt his spirits, and one affected the other until he got into the spiral of healthy scratches. It’s an incredibly mental game, particularly at the NHL level. Very tough to break out of that spiral. Why it took so long for Cassidy to try moving him up the lineup to get something out of him is beyond me, and thats why i don’t think cassidy is a very good coach.

I agree with you about Cassidy non moove was stupid, he’s a good system coach but relational player wise I agree. But yeah the hole COVID thing really impact him too (as a lot of people) I don’t know if he saw some psy or anything but thing are working out now and it’s good
Jul. 3, 2022 at 6:49 a.m.
Banned
Too bad his trade value isn't reborn...yet
Bruinsforlife liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll