SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Repêchage Simulé

Habs perspective

Habs perspective

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Anonymous99
Published: Apr. 14, 2022 at 8:57 p.m.
Description
Don't get hooked about the lottery. Teams that are in seeds 12-16 cannot have access to first overall draft pick as they can only go up 10 places. Which means 12 could go as high as 2.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMontreal Canadiens (2→1)
  2. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (1→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Duh.
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-I feel like Arizona need skills down the middle.
3Logo of the Seattle Kraken-If he doesn't go 2nd, there's no way he slips lower than 3rd
4Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Arguable here, could have go with Savoie, but Jiricek is the best d-man available this year.
5Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Smaller frame center. High skill, with Jack Hughes already lacking size, could be problematic, but Savoie is, at that point, the best available option.
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksHere is Jones's replacement. Already playing with man in Slovakia, really looking at a solid 2-way d-man.
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Slowed down in 2nd half of the season down in Finland. I read he had trouble adjusting after returning from an injury. This guy was killing it in the first half of his season. Intriguing talent for sure.
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-With 3 first round selection, Buffalo is here to make a statement. Still, they are yet again missing the playoffs. Geekie, who's idol is Draisaitl, really relate to him as on ice style of play. Big frame, lack of speed. Nothing to be worried about. Love this guy's potential.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Can we talk about Brad as a disappointment? Yeah we could. As previously ranked 3rd overall. He showed struggle in Finland before putting on a hockey clinic in the WJC-20, before it got cancelled. Detroit have a tendency to draft kids with lots of potential who needs maturity.
10Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
11Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
13Logo of the New York Islanders-
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden KnightsHere is a guy a love to watch play the game. Reminds me a bit of Bowen Byram. As for the Habs, they do not own a selection in that range. Unless Calgary slips one in the first round. Even so, we are looking more into a early 20th position ranking. Also, LD,f. But, farm is full of those. But yet again, love this kid.
17Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-
20Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
21Logo of the Washington Capitals-
22Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
23Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
24Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
25Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Yeah, I thought him... Unfortunately, I don't think he'll still be seating in the crowd when the Habs speaks later. DD, smart 2-way d-man. Ex-1st overall in the Q. Would be a beautiful asset on a 2nd paring in any NHL franchise.
26Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
27Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary FlamesI think Montreal could take the gamble on that one. First of all, Romanov could use some Russian fellowship within the locker-room. Second of all, this is the Habs's 2nd first round selection. Decreasing significantly the pressure on him. Third, if it weren't for is disease, Miroshnichenko would have been a top-5 talent without a doubt. As for fellow French Canadian, let's remember Maxence Parrot, who was diagnosed with the same disease. Took some time to heal, and then won another Gold medal in the Olympics. Worth dreaming. Get well kid.
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
29Logo of the New York Rangers-Kent's son, don't really see the relevance of drafting him. Yes, he was an underage in the NCAA. But I personally see 3-4 better player for the Habs to draft than him. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Plus, it was already discussing wayyy too much in the media about the Gorton Country Club. Imagine if a kid like Gaucher gets picked and Jack pulls a Leblanc. Ouch!
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
31Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida PanthersHave you see the size of that dude?
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado AvalancheLove this guy as well. RD, could really be a fit. He is also around the youngest in this years class. Can't let Ivan slips between our fingers though. Anyway, as of 30-35, I have Gaucher before Salomonsson, so, the only scenario I have for the Habs to take him, is if the Gaucher is gone first.
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
33Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
34Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Did you really think I would let someone else take him? Danault style baby. This kid got PK in his veins. He see of him as a clutch 3rd centerman. Hey, don't throw me rocks, you can't win a cup with all four center full-offense. Plus, who said this kid ain't got some in him? With that being said. You conclude the top-35 with Wright, Miroshnichenko and Gaucher... W.
35Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
36Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Philadelphia FlyersShane's teammate in Kingston. Got around half a point per game. Clearly shadowed by Wright. Intriguing talent.
37Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
38Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
39Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
40Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
41Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
42Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the San Jose Sharks
43Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
44Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Really fun to watch. RD. Smaller frame. Just putted on a show at the Hlinka-Gretzky with 9 points in 5 games. Yeah, Canada wasn't there that's why.
45Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the New York Islanders
46Logo of the Washington CapitalsLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
47Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
48Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
49Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
50Logo of the Dallas Stars-
51Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Nashville Predators
52Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Edmonton OilersOkay. Remember Lehkonen? Similar frame. Plays for Frolunda, just like Lehky did. Yeah that's right. The swedish hockey mecca. Already have SHL experience for 10 games this season. And hey, if we didn't selected him. I'm pretty sure the team after would have. You see it's funny because Detroit usually picks from Frolunda. I mean, A LOT.
53Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington CapitalsApparently, Lines.com got this guy pretty high on their list. I don't know the kid. Might as well be the next Lindstrom.
54Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
55Logo of the Boston Bruins-
56Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
57Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the St. Louis Blues
58Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Minnesota Wild
59Logo of the Calgary Flames-
60Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
61Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the New York Rangers
62Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
63Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Florida Panthers
64Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
ROUND 3TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
65Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
66Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Plays for the USNDTP, which basically produces the top US hockey prospect for Elite development, such as the Olympics. Because it is an Olympic program. All around forward, can play all three position. Cool name. Good stats. Good size. Lots to like about himé.
67Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
68Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
69Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
70Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks
71Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
72Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
73Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
74Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
75Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Anaheim Ducks
76Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
77Logo of the New York Islanders-
78Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
79Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
80Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
81Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
82Logo of the Dallas Stars-
83Logo of the Nashville Predators-
84Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
85Logo of the Washington Capitals-
86Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
87Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
88Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
89Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
90Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
91Logo of the Boston BruinsLogo of the Calgary Flames
92Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
93Logo of the Vegas Golden KnightsLogo of the New York Rangers
94Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
95Logo of the Florida Panthers-
96Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
Apr. 15, 2022 at 12:41 a.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
CGY is going to win their division, so they won't be picking any earlier than 26th
Apr. 15, 2022 at 11:47 p.m.
Banned
yeah that huges kid will only get drafted by his dad ,other than that hes 3rd or 4th rd at best,good job with this though
Apr. 16, 2022 at 6:56 p.m.
Devils Guy
I think if Slafkovsky is gone and NJ has to choose between Savoie and Nemec, we might go with Nemec.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll