LETS GO OILERS
Hands down Xavier Bourgault.
May 2, 2022 at 3:55 p.m.
I make typos
Holloway
May 20, 2022 at 7:27 p.m.
Guide Record Book
Edited May 20, 2022 at 10:33 p.m.
I've kept track of both players and watched a lot of Wisconsin Badgers when Holloway was with the team. I've seen Bourgault's twitter hilights and Youtube vids and limited pre-season games with the Oilers.

Xavier Bourgault is going to be a first line player for the Oilers. He has all the tools and skills to do so. Possesses a great shot, great passing ability, elite skating ability, elite hockey IQ, elite vision, puck skills, board battles, very elusive, trains like a pro NHL player, and he's a line driver.

Holloway is more blue collar than Bourgault. He's got elite skating, plays physical, north-south game, great passing, intangibles, brings a lot of energy and compete level. He's more of a complimentary player to a line that supports guys like Leon or Connor. He can be used up and down the line up and he's versatile. He hasn't scored as much in the AHL, I believe that's due to recovery with his scaphoid injury. He had a wicked shot as he was the one timer option with Wisconsin on the PP.
oilersguy liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit