Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:10 p.m.
Quoting: DarylthePony
Quoting: phillyjabroni
After reaching out to Nate, he would prefer to be the PIT GM or he will continue to be my AGM

Another user named HockeySen has expressed interest in being my temporary GM. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Okay, will he be your official replacement? And also WerenskiWarrior is back so that job is off the market
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:12 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Another user named HockeySen has expressed interest in being my temporary GM. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Okay, will he be your official replacement? And also WerenskiWarrior is back so that job is off the market

At the moment he is all I have but I'd still like to have a list of all the AGM's that are available to take the job.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:13 p.m.
Eek. Let's get this sorted out

1) for starters, Done95 and nuxfan wish to stay with their respective teams and do not want a GM job. With that, the AGM seniority list excluding them stands at: NateElder (VGK); TheGiftedYoungRider (NSH); Bo53Horvat (PIT); Icegirl (DET); Brock6Boeser (NYR)

2) Dallas GM position: just realized GYR is not next in line, it's NateElder. Hes never posted before in the game though. Matt or someone could you please contact the Vegas GM about his AGM ASAP. If he does not respond soon, GYR will take this job (EDIT: NateElder does not want this job. Job is GYRs and he will most likely take it)

3) Pittsburgh GM: GYR is in like here to take this job. However, if NateElder is not available and GYR takes Dallas, that complicates things. My assistant Bo53Horvat is next in line and I haven't heard back from him

4) Montreal temp GM position: Done95 does not wish to be temp GM of MTL. With that, Daryl can either choose from the next available AGM (which is why we need these spots filled up quickly as he leaves tomorrow, and the next avail AGM is TBD), OR he can pick another person outside the game of his choosing (EDIT: seems HockeySen will take the temp job)

5) Philly GM position: WW has been inactive for 6 days, 24 hrs till he reaches the inactivity mark. However, it doesn't look like we even have enough AGMs around for someone to take over here (EDIT: WW is back, job is closed)

So a tricky situation here. First things first is to find NateElder by asking the Vegas GM, and we'll go from there

Bump for all BOG members on the GM shuffle scope
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:24 p.m.
get ur corsi up
GYR has just confirmed with me he wants the job.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:26 p.m.

Great. Did he say when he will set up his team?
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:31 p.m.
get ur corsi up

He said: "I will probably be on at least once today, if not tomorrow at the latest."
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:32 p.m.

He said: "I will probably be on at least once today, if not tomorrow at the latest."

Okay. Make sure to tell him to read matts post in the info thread about newcoming GMs. Also have you considered NateElder to take over your job for the next two weeks? He's the next AGM in line...
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:32 p.m.
Nate wants PIT
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:34 p.m.
Nate wants PIT

You said that three times already. But does he want the MTL temp. job or not
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:36 p.m.
Nate wants PIT

After reaching out to Nate, he would prefer to be the PIT GM or he will continue to be my AGM
In short, he will either take the position as the PIT GM or he will remain as my AGM

Well he also said in the AGM forum that he was open to taking on Dallas so I'm giving him the option here
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:37 p.m.

Well he also said in the AGM forum that he was open to taking on Dallas so I'm giving him the option here

after talking to him, he wants to either be a AGM w/ me or PIT GM
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:42 p.m.
TheGiftedYoungRider
Hey, thanks for the promotion
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:43 p.m.
Quoting: TheGiftedYoungRider
Hey, thanks for the promotion

No problem. Make sure to read matt59s post in the Information Thread about newcoming GMs, and set up your team ASAP if possible. And congrats on the new position smile
TheGiftedYoungRider, Max and Daryl liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:45 p.m.
TheGiftedYoungRider
Will do
nobody and Daryl liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:46 p.m.

1) for starters, Done95 and nuxfan wish to stay with their respective teams and do not want a GM job

2) Dallas GM position: just realized GYR is not next in line, it's NateElder. Hes never posted before in the game though. Matt or someone could you please contact the Vegas GM about his AGM ASAP. If he does not respond soon, GYR will take this job

3) Pittsburgh GM: GYR is in like here to take this job. However, if NateElder is not available and GYR takes Dallas, that complicates things. My assistant Bo53Horvat is next in line and I haven't heard back from him

4) Montreal temp GM position: Done95 does not wish to be temp GM of MTL. With that, Daryl can either choose from the next available AGM (which is why we need these spots filled up quickly as he leaves tomorrow, and the next avail AGM is TBD), OR he can pick another person outside the game of his choosing

5) Philly GM position: WW has been inactive for 6 days, 24 hrs till he reaches the inactivity mark. However, it doesn't look like we even have enough AGMs around for someone to take over here

So a tricky situation here. First things first is to find NateElder by asking the Vegas GM, and we'll go from there

Hey Guys,

For future reference, I purposefully went into the armchair forums and searched out posters I knew from past experiences who were reliable ppl and regular posters on this site (Jacketsman61, Truenorth, etc) and asked them directly if they wanted to join. It didn't take much convincing to get them to join.

There a lot of good posters who we could extent invitations to come join the game. A couple names of the top off my head are NICKC1988, Watty1, Joshelkin, Kiekenapp, Nahsless, AK Tune, etc. I've been on the site for a while now and these are some guys I know are reliable and maybe would join.

Just an idea.
Max liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:49 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco

1) for starters, Done95 and nuxfan wish to stay with their respective teams and do not want a GM job

2) Dallas GM position: just realized GYR is not next in line, it's NateElder. Hes never posted before in the game though. Matt or someone could you please contact the Vegas GM about his AGM ASAP. If he does not respond soon, GYR will take this job

4) Montreal temp GM position: Done95 does not wish to be temp GM of MTL. With that, Daryl can either choose from the next available AGM (which is why we need these spots filled up quickly as he leaves tomorrow, and the next avail AGM is TBD), OR he can pick another person outside the game of his choosing

5) Philly GM position: WW has been inactive for 6 days, 24 hrs till he reaches the inactivity mark. However, it doesn't look like we even have enough AGMs around for someone to take over here

Hey Guys,

For future reference, I purposefully went into the armchair forums and searched out posters I knew from past experiences who were reliable ppl and regular posters on this site (Jacketsman61, Truenorth, etc) and asked them directly if they wanted to join. It didn't take much convincing to get them to join.

There a lot of good posters who we could extent invitations to come join the game. A couple names of the top off my head are NICKC1988, Watty1, Joshelkin, Kiekenapp, Nahsless, AK Tune, etc. I've been on the site for a while now and these are some guys I know are reliable and maybe would join.

Just an idea.

Thanks for the tip Marco. Perhaps you could ask some of them for us? I don't go on the AGM forum frequently yet it seems you do so you'd be better suited to do so. Thanks man
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:53 p.m.
get ur corsi up

Okay. Make sure to tell him to read matts post in the info thread about newcoming GMs. Also have you considered NateElder to take over your job for the next two weeks? He's the next AGM in line...

I'd love to have him, if he wants it.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:53 p.m.

Hey Guys,

Just an idea.

Thanks for the tip Marco. Perhaps you could ask some of them for us? I don't go on the AGM forum frequently yet it seems you do so you'd be better suited to do so. Thanks man

Okay will do.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:54 p.m.
Also, just clarifying, is the Nashville/Tampa trade from yesterday still valid or just not reversed yet? (Connor Brown for a 3rd)
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:55 p.m.
get ur corsi up

Bump.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:55 p.m.
Also, just clarifying, is the Nashville/Tampa trade from yesterday still valid or just not reversed yet? (Connor Brown for a 3rd)

I thought Bolts agreed for it to be reversed? I'll double check
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:56 p.m.

Bump.

Well you can ask Vegas on their page, he rejected my plea tho
Jul. 7, 2017 at 2:59 p.m.
get ur corsi up
I think I may of found my temporary replacement. (check the AGM's wanted thread).

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll