SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Anaheim Ducks

Emerson Etem Question

Apr. 28, 2017 at 7:54 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
How bad is Emerson Etem's injury?? It isn't career ending, is it?
Apr. 30, 2017 at 5:10 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
He's 24; he should be able to bounce back from knee surgery, though it's a serious blow to his ability to play hockey over the long term. Surgeries on joints tend to start the ball rolling down the hill re: how long you can last in the league afterwards.

As for his NHL career prognosis, well, that's a good question, and one I don't have an answer for. It's probably not with the Ducks, though.
Apr. 30, 2017 at 5:31 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
He's 24; he should be able to bounce back from knee surgery, though it's a serious blow to his ability to play hockey over the long term. Surgeries on joints tend to start the ball rolling down the hill re: how long you can last in the league afterwards.

As for his NHL career prognosis, well, that's a good question, and one I don't have an answer for. It's probably not with the Ducks, though.

ok, thanks!
Jul. 5, 2017 at 10:34 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
How bad is Emerson Etem's injury?? It isn't career ending, is it?

Well the Coyotes signed him to a 1 year contract I think so it can't be that bad right wink... Maybe he can get his career back on track playing there. I remember in fantasy he had a night or two where he generated a lot of shots smile.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll