My very uninformed prediction

My very uninformed prediction

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Joey_mar_cur
Published: May 21, 2022 at 10:33 p.m.
Description
Not necessarily what I want to happen, moreso what I think will happen
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Montreal needs wing and RD, if they were smart they'd trade down and grab one of nemec or slafkovsky, regardless pain for Shane has been the mantra and here we are. Shane goes 1ovr
2Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Hughes and hischer are both centers, the devils are going wing, Mr Czech Republic please take the stage!
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-The coyotes need everything. Nobody is safe. Cooley goes just because he playes center
4Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Basically same as ARI, except they have Matty beniers, Mr nemec (my personal pick for 1ovr) it's your turn to take the stage
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Welcome to hell Philly, you are going to be bad for a long, long, looong, time. Clearly your gm is committed to risto, I doubt the wonder boy goes RD again. Joakim Kemmel take your jersey and don't forget your canteen, you're going to the scoring desert
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksLolumbus with the fleece of the century lol get ready for a tenth overall pick thats gonna knock your socks off. Frank Nazar is small and skilled and will not fall as far as the best goal scorer of all time did in 2019, Jarmo Kingkalainen is picking him up at 6
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa has drafted pretty ****tily when you look at where they've drafted lately. This will continue with mister inconsistency himself, Bradley lambert come on up
8Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-We know they have the big D prospect, we know they have the big W prospect. Do they have the C? Now they do, Stevie Y masterclass again as Matthew savoie is the newest red wing
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-They're taking cutter Gauthier. Gms love big boys. Next
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Its the dawn of a new Era in Anaheim and nothing says that better like a fresh new Scandinavian winger to score a ridiculous number of goals. Mr lekkerimaki (or should I say lekkeriquakcki) is a duck
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-This one is really weird because they are in super hell when it comes to contracts. They take jiricek but he should've gone much higher. Everyone is just scared of that knee injury
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Jarmo knows. Miroschnichenko 12ovr. Steal of the decade.
13Logo of the New York Islanders-Lou loves his good Canadian boys almost as much as he loves clean shaven 34 year old men on $4,000,000+ contracts. Ty Nelson is the pick
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-The jets are the worst franchise in hockey. Cancer in the room and in management. The solution to this is drafting a Russian out of pity so everyone forgets about how much of a ****pit the team is
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Jt is so gone lol theres a new 2c in town now. Freaky deaky Conor geekie welcome to the couv
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden KnightsFinally, to close out this list. A team as perennially **** as this prediction will end up being, the Buffalo Sabres will make they're second selection. It's Filip mesar the guy plays like every position
17Logo of the Nashville Predators-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
20Logo of the Washington Capitals-
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
23Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
24Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
25Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
26Logo of the New York Rangers-
27Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
31Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
32Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
May 21, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
habs alrdy have too many wings they don't know what to do with... i take it you must live under a rock not knowing that they've been needing a true #1 center for the better part of this century

and Juraj is slovakian, i guess this post holds true to its title
habslife, majormoose007, DevilsFanZack13 and 1 other person liked this.
May 22, 2022 at 12:12 p.m.
Devils Guy
I like it. I don’t Jiricek dropping out of the top 10 though. I think 8th overall is the lowest he would go because him and Nemec are the best defensemen in the draft.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll