SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

New Coach?

May 25, 2022 at 2:28 p.m.
If the Bruins decide to part ways with Bruce Cassidy, is there anyone that you’d hope Boston pursues? Personally, in that situation I’d like to see Boston go after Spencer Carbery or Pascal Vincent.
May 27, 2022 at 1:49 p.m.
Quoting: BruinsFan35
If the Bruins decide to part ways with Bruce Cassidy, is there anyone that you’d hope Boston pursues? Personally, in that situation I’d like to see Boston go after Spencer Carbery or Pascal Vincent.

i dont think bruins should let bruce walk. its not bruce's fault the roster construction has been ass. has he handled guys correctly the last couple years? no not really. but how is it his fault sweeny keeps bringing in left shot left wingers and only has 2 true right wingers in pasta and coyle. no 2c this year. the fact they got and went as far as they did is all because of cassidy not in spite of him. I am very worried at the very near future of this team for the sole reason we just have nothing in the pipeline ready to transition from bergy to someone else.
BruinsFan35 liked this.
May 27, 2022 at 4:09 p.m.
Quoting: hanson493
i dont think bruins should let bruce walk. its not bruce's fault the roster construction has been ass. has he handled guys correctly the last couple years? no not really. but how is it his fault sweeny keeps bringing in left shot left wingers and only has 2 true right wingers in pasta and coyle. no 2c this year. the fact they got and went as far as they did is all because of cassidy not in spite of him. I am very worried at the very near future of this team for the sole reason we just have nothing in the pipeline ready to transition from bergy to someone else.

Agreed. I would be fine with Cassidy staying, and might actually prefer it given the current available options. But the rumors have been flying that Boston has been looking.
May 27, 2022 at 5:03 p.m.
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Agreed. I would be fine with Cassidy staying, and might actually prefer it given the current available options. But the rumors have been flying that Boston has been looking.

i said pasta and coyle and meant pasta and smith lol. but you got my point. bruins ownership uses neely as a puppet. neely is the one who needs to go. starts at the top. ownership only cares about playoff revenues. dont actually care about winning. president mimics that and relays that message to the gm. gm puts together a playoff team. coach gets handed a pile of crap and is told to make it look like a diamond.
Jun. 10, 2022 at 5:06 p.m.
Bedard23
Now confirmed he’s gone

Would’ve kept him and fired Sweeney instead
Jun. 10, 2022 at 5:49 p.m.
Quoting: IconicHawk
Now confirmed he’s gone

Would’ve kept him and fired Sweeney instead

Eh. Fire ‘‘em both and embrace the chaos.
Jul. 1, 2022 at 3:22 a.m.
Banned
Sounds like it may be Jim Montgomery. You heard it here first!
Jul. 1, 2022 at 2:03 p.m.
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Sounds like it may be Jim Montgomery. You heard it here first!

I’m happy with it. Really good coach, had some personal demons but seems to be behind him. Good signing, rumor has it 2mil for three years.
Knuckl3s liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll