SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

2017 Boston Bruins Offseason Discussion Thread

May 28, 2017 at 7:17 a.m.
Quoting: Bruins_22
Quoting: BreKel

They just signed lindholm. Don't see them moving him at all. Also, if you want lindholm, say goodbye to Pastrnak+

What would it cost us for Fowler?Pastrnak+ also?

Pasta should net us Folwer w/ Ext at minimum, not a 1 year Fowler.

For Fowler....1st + DeBrusk + Vatrano
May 28, 2017 at 11:19 a.m.
Can't understand why you guys talk about what would we get for Pasta. He should be "non-discussable"!!! We have plenty of young D guys coming up that we can see if they have what it takes first. There will also be plenty of "depth" defensemen potentially available anyway this year. Also, our "D" is not all that bad right now anyway!! We can't afford to mortgage the future losing a guy like Pasta. In 5-6 years he will be leading this team and worth building a team around

All you guys do is talk deals deals deals.....just relax and have faith!!! And cheer on your friggin team!!!
May 28, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: PaulDunnill
Can't understand why you guys talk about what would we get for Pasta. He should be "non-discussable"!!! We have plenty of young D guys coming up that we can see if they have what it takes first. There will also be plenty of "depth" defensemen potentially available anyway this year. Also, our "D" is not all that bad right now anyway!! We can't afford to mortgage the future losing a guy like Pasta. In 5-6 years he will be leading this team and worth building a team around

All you guys do is talk deals deals deals.....just relax and have faith!!! And cheer on your friggin team!!!

Jesus. This was brutal to read. It's called having a discussion. No one is advocating to trade Pastrnak. Maybe read a bit more instead of just blowing it out of proportion.
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
May 28, 2017 at 8:16 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Don't see them losing Brodin.

Um...If Minny leaves Brodin exposed, they will 100% lose him. Why wouldn't Vegas take him? He'd be a better option than Scandella.

No, i mean i think they would protect Brodin.
May 28, 2017 at 8:16 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: ON3M4N

What would it cost us for Fowler?Pastrnak+ also?

They would be able to get WAY more than Fowler for Pastrnak if you ask me.
May 28, 2017 at 9:32 p.m.
Throwing in a different topic, the Bruins will most likely give a vet RW a 1 year deal. If you could pick one UFA vet , who would it be?

I'm personally all for them bringing back Iggy as he could move all through the lineup from 1st to 4th line rather than Vanek who can't contribute while in the bottom half of the lineup. I would also be alright with a 1 year for Stafford at maybe 2 mil. Sharp is a steeper option who might be pricy. Hudler could work as he's a czech and can play LW/RW.
May 29, 2017 at 7:30 a.m.
BreKel

Um...If Minny leaves Brodin exposed, they will 100% lose him. Why wouldn't Vegas take him? He'd be a better option than Scandella.

No, i mean i think they would protect Brodin.

Suter, Spurgeon, Dumba, Brodin, and Scandella. They can only protect 2 of them (Suter has to be protected). So out of Dumba and Brodin, if one isn't traded, and no deals are worked out with Vegas, they're going to lose on or the other. Spurgeon is their only RHD if they expose Dumba (since they'll lose him). Suter, Brodin, and Scandella are all lefties. They lose one of Brodin/Scandella they'll still have the other to fill a top 4 role. Do you do any research before spewing?
May 29, 2017 at 7:31 a.m.
BreKel

No one is asking you.
May 29, 2017 at 7:34 a.m.
BreKel
Quoting: DirtyRebound
Throwing in a different topic, the Bruins will most likely give a vet RW a 1 year deal. If you could pick one UFA vet , who would it be?

I'm personally all for them bringing back Iggy as he could move all through the lineup from 1st to 4th line rather than Vanek who can't contribute while in the bottom half of the lineup. I would also be alright with a 1 year for Stafford at maybe 2 mil. Sharp is a steeper option who might be pricy. Hudler could work as he's a czech and can play LW/RW.

I wouldn't be opposed to Iginla as a last resort type option. I do think they'll need a RW place holder this season. Sharp had a down year and an injury riddled season; he may be a good buy low candidate on a 1 year deal. I don't think he has much leverage to ask for a lot this off-season. I would love to see him next to Marchand and Bergeron.
May 29, 2017 at 8:01 a.m.

Good thing no ones asking you lol. I personally don't value your opinion and ignore most things that you say. You're clueless when it comes to the Bruins organization and the fact that you still come in here and think that any of us take you seriously is comical.
BreKel and Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Jun. 1, 2017 at 4:17 p.m.
GM
We should receive a second round pick for the Canadians hiring Julien right?
Jun. 1, 2017 at 5:24 p.m.
We should receive a second round pick for the Canadians hiring Julien right?

The compensation policy ended on January 1st 2016

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll