SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

An idea that is probably pie in the sky

Jun. 18, 2022 at 8:56 p.m.
mokumboi
... but man, wouldn't it be cool to be able to see all AGMs that list a particular player in signings, trades or buyouts? You'd be able to see how posters are valuing and discussing that specific player. Maybe a button on the player page or something.

I dunno, just a thought.
Jun. 18, 2022 at 9:07 p.m.
GO KNIGHTS GO
Quoting: mokumboi
... but man, wouldn't it be cool to be able to see all AGMs that list a particular player in signings, trades or buyouts? You'd be able to see how posters are valuing and discussing that specific player. Maybe a button on the player page or something.

I dunno, just a thought.

I don’t know how CF would implement that, but it’s an interesting idea, especially for new posters who haven’t had anything shredded by other users yet.
mokumboi liked this.
Jun. 19, 2022 at 1:16 a.m.
SEA GM v5
Quoting: mokumboi

I dunno, just a thought.

The only way I see it possible is if they added an "advanced option" below the "select team" drop down selector. In the advanced options you could sort by specific year, specific player, etc.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll