SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Dallas Stars

Can Bishop fix Dallas' goaltending troubles?

May 9, 2017 at 6:15 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
If they can get him signed, I think he could bring the Stars back to the playoffs!
May 9, 2017 at 6:47 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Yeah, i think he fixes the goaltending.
May 9, 2017 at 9:07 p.m.
Danaultisabike
This is jim nill doing something called BEING SMART. And good for LA getting a decent pick for someone they don't need.
May 9, 2017 at 9:34 p.m.
Not sure if Bishop (assuming he's signed) gets them back into the Playoffs, but it's a step in the right direction. The d-corps is still suspect.

The Central probably pulls 1 WC again next year and it's a tossup where any of the teams finish.
Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:38 a.m.
I think the Kings got more for Ben Scrivens than Ben Bishop who is one of best goalies when healthy if not best from USA smile. He just gets hurt at the worst times, gotta really feel bad for the guy. He dragged Tampa as far as he could, fluke play here or there stopped him from hoisting a Cup over his head. Sure worked out great factoring in Cory Conacher unless are a Senators fan. Dallas had Let One In who would always let in some weak goal or be injured back on his Atlanta Thrashers days... Niemi had his best years on Chicago and Sharks... So neither of them were a real legit #1 goalie, just over paid backups if anything. I'm not a real fan of Ken, he got himself in better shape from back in day I remember him... Check some old pics, guy really saved his life by changing his ways if anything. Though him as a coach I don't know if he can win or beats himself and teams. Probably more like a Daryll Sutter where first few years will do alright before team gets sick of him. Thought he was going to retire from NHL, so its odd to see him back with Stars. Maybe he will hire Ed Belfour to be a coach or something just for old time sake wink. Stars are helped by being in a state where Bishop is used to not paying as much money in taxes as other places too smile...
Jul. 2, 2017 at 9:17 a.m.
Banned
Yes Should Fix The Dallas Stars Goalie Keep Problem
Jul. 2, 2017 at 1:22 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Bishop may start off shaky like Andersen with Toronto, but he should make Dallas a real contender.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll