SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Philadelphia Flyers

Philadelphia Team Thread

May 12, 2017 at 9:01 a.m.
Thread talking about the future of the Philadelphia Franchises, primary the Flyers and the Sixers.
May 13, 2017 at 1:28 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Who do you think Philly loses in the expansion draft? I think possibly Michael Raffl.
May 22, 2017 at 10:22 p.m.
Banned
Forgot The Philadelphia Phillies MLB Franchise Team And Philadelphia Eagles NFL Franchise Team. Josh Jackson SG/SF From Kansas Probably Is The Future For Philadelphia 76ers If He Does Get Draft At The 3rd Pick Overall In This NBA Draft In June Another Fit For The Philadelphia 76ers Could Be Markelle FultZ PG From Washington Or De'Aaron Fox PG From Kentucky As The Future For The Philadelphia 76ers
May 23, 2017 at 5:25 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Personally I think there is high hopes for the Flyers franchise. I mean: Couturier, Konecny, Provorov, Gostisbehere (know I spelt his name wrong), Patrick/Hischier, etc. I my opinion the Flyers have a great chance at reaching the playoffs next year.
May 23, 2017 at 7:59 p.m.
Danaultisabike
Quoting: DarylthePony
Personally I think there is high hopes for the Flyers franchise. I mean: Couturier, Konecny, Provorov, Gostisbehere (know I spelt his name wrong), Patrick/Hischier, etc. I my opinion the Flyers have a great chance at reaching the playoffs next year.

No you actually spelled Gostisbehere correctly!
May 24, 2017 at 10:40 a.m.
Quoting: jasongura25
Forgot The Philadelphia Phillies MLB Franchise Team And Philadelphia Eagles NFL Franchise Team. Josh Jackson SG/SF From Kansas Probably Is The Future For Philadelphia 76ers If He Does Get Draft At The 3rd Pick Overall In This NBA Draft In June Another Fit For The Philadelphia 76ers Could Be Markelle FultZ PG From Washington Or De'Aaron Fox PG From Kentucky As The Future For The Philadelphia 76ers

Potentially in the next 2 years this is what it could be

Ben Simmons
Luka Doncic [LAK 18 pick]
Josh Jackson [SWAP pick]
Dario Saric
Joel Embiid
2018 76er's 1st
May 24, 2017 at 2:01 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Quoting: jasongura25

Ben Simmons
Josh Jackson [SWAP pick]
Dario Saric
Joel Embiid
2018 76er's 1st

What sport is this? Baseball?
May 24, 2017 at 2:02 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

I actually don't know if they make it next year. They could though.
May 24, 2017 at 7:50 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

I actually don't know if they make it next year. They could though.

It's a tough call, the Eastern Conference keeps getting more and more competitive.
May 26, 2017 at 10:44 a.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Ben Simmons
Josh Jackson [SWAP pick]
Dario Saric
Joel Embiid
2018 76er's 1st

What sport is this? Baseball?

dear lord, do you live under a rock....TRUST THE PROCESS