Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$1,400,000$1,400,000
RD
RFA - 2
$800,000$800,000
LD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
RW
RFA - 1
$837,500$837,500
C
RFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 16, 2022 at 8:45 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan
An LHD and a rental. Just what the Canucks need!
TheAlien, PeterForsberg21, majormoose007 and 2 others liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 8:52 p.m.
VAN decline. That trade does nothing for them.
majormoose007, Juiceman, sedin33 and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 8:54 p.m.
MajorMoose
Vancouver declines extremely easily and Nashville asks to drug test you
PeterForsberg21, Juiceman, sedin33 and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 9:06 p.m.
He won’t sign anywhere else. Only Boston. Sorry. Not sorry.
sedin33 liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 9:45 p.m.
Shaf_daddy
Quoting: Isles5513
That Nashville trade is hysterical

Just so everybody knows -authors included- you can report posts like this for not being constructive. It's in the agreement when you click before you post. Just click that nice report button and your reason why smile
F50marco liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 9:49 p.m.
1GarthSnowFan
Quoting: shaf_daddy
Just so everybody knows -authors included- you can report posts like this for not being constructive. It's in the agreement when you click before you post. Just click that nice report button and your reason why smile

That’s good to know
Jul. 16, 2022 at 9:52 p.m.
1GarthSnowFan

I’m not sure how you would describe Juuse Saros for William Nylander in a “constructive manner,” but we all know how nice Leafs fans are on this site. I’ve never been berated with messages cause a leaf’s fan is mad I don’t think their trade is fair.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 9:59 p.m.
Shaf_daddy
I’m not sure how you would describe Juuse Saros for William Nylander in a “constructive manner,” but we all know how nice Leafs fans are on this site. I’ve never been berated with messages cause a leaf’s fan is mad I don’t think their trade is fair.

I'm just sick of seeing people like this on this site who just laugh at others or insult who take time to post. How about something like? "Murray just signed with Toronto, and Saros is a much better proven goalie, so this trade wouldn't work based around that" or if you're focused on Willy for Saros, how about "that would be the groundwork of a trade, but you would have to add more to it". Like, seriously, is it really hard for people to not be jerks in this world?

On the flip side, you can also report ACGM's if you think it's a troll job...which given the fact this person actually took the time to fill out the roster, with cap, and include scratches, I would probably say that's not the case.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:01 p.m.
1GarthSnowFan
I'm just sick of seeing people like this on this site who just laugh at others or insult who take time to post. How about something like? "Murray just signed with Toronto, and Saros is a much better proven goalie, so this trade wouldn't work based around that" or if you're focused on Willy for Saros, how about "that would be the groundwork of a trade, but you would have to add more to it". Like, seriously, is it really hard for people to not be jerks in this world?

On the flip side, you can also report ACGM's if you think it's a troll job...which given the fact this person actually took the time to fill out the roster, with cap, and include scratches, I would probably say that's not the case.

I can’t even find my original post to edit it… not that I would. It’s an incredibly unfair trade proposal. Idk what you expect people to do lol.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:05 p.m.
Shaf_daddy
I can’t even find my original post to edit it… not that I would. It’s an incredibly unfair trade proposal. Idk what you expect people to do lol.

Let me quote it for you straight for the sites rules:

TROLLING
Posting a thread or a reply to a thread that's sole purpose is to start an argument is not permitted on CapFriendly.
This includes non-constructive replies to Armchair-GM threads such as "lol", "terrible" "not realistic". If you want to criticize an armchair-gm team, your post should focus on answering the question "why".
If you believe an armchair-gm team was posted to troll, please report it and do not reply to it, the moderators will remove it.

Non-constructive posts include telling a person that a team laughs at their proposal is not permitted. If you do not have anything constructive or polite to post, please do not post. Examples include "ANA laughs at that offer", "If I were GM I would hang up the phone on you", "We laugh you out of the room"

Submitting a post that implies you have reported a post, such as "reported", or "I have reported this post", is against the rules and will receive an infraction point for trolling."
theleano1 liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:20 p.m.
1GarthSnowFan

TROLLING
Posting a thread or a reply to a thread that's sole purpose is to start an argument is not permitted on CapFriendly.
This includes non-constructive replies to Armchair-GM threads such as "lol", "terrible" "not realistic". If you want to criticize an armchair-gm team, your post should focus on answering the question "why".
If you believe an armchair-gm team was posted to troll, please report it and do not reply to it, the moderators will remove it.

Non-constructive posts include telling a person that a team laughs at their proposal is not permitted. If you do not have anything constructive or polite to post, please do not post. Examples include "ANA laughs at that offer", "If I were GM I would hang up the phone on you", "We laugh you out of the room"

Submitting a post that implies you have reported a post, such as "reported", or "I have reported this post", is against the rules and will receive an infraction point for trolling."

Never asked you to quote it
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:29 p.m.
1GarthSnowFan

TROLLING

I am pretty sure that Nylander and Murray for Jeannot and Saros is trolling.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:35 p.m.
we miss leo k

TROLLING

you realize that, according to the rules you've just posted, you've also put yourself in position for an infraction right?
ON3M4N liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:44 p.m.
Shaf_daddy
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
you realize that, according to the rules you've just posted, you've also put yourself in position for an infraction right?

If me standing up for others and promoting others to have a positive attitude towards others and clarifying the rules for everyone to know gets me an infraction, then I'm willing to take that hit smile
dannibalcorpse liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:45 p.m.
we miss leo k
If me standing up for others and promoting others to have a positive attitude towards others and clarifying the rules for everyone to know gets me an infraction, then I'm willing to take that hit smile

just being a pedant for pedantry's sake, i don't have anything against trying to promote positivity around here as well
shaf_daddy liked this.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 10:58 p.m.
Shaf_daddy
I am pretty sure that Nylander and Murray for Jeannot and Saros is trolling.

This may or may not be the case with a lot of ACGM's..but hear me out, I always look at it from the perspective that -especially this time of the year with FA and trades going nuts- maybe some people just come on here to see things and get feedback. Maybe some people are new here or don't come on often. I mean, if this were the NBA, yeah, you could totally make crazy trades..and I'm not saying this is the case in this scenario, but, if someone were an NBA fan and sees all these crazy trades happen so quickly after someone signs or is already traded, that could be easy. Especially with the new ESPN deal in the States. Again, not necessarily related to this, but I'm quite sure this happens. I'm quite sure it's why sometimes we don't see totally filled out rosters (even though that does drive me nuts). the NBA has a trade machine, but no major sports has a site like CapFriendly has for the NHL where we can all have this discussion and build complete rosters like this (at least that I know of). This site is truly one of a kind in all major sports.
Jul. 16, 2022 at 11:10 p.m.
1GarthSnowFan
This may or may not be the case with a lot of ACGM's..but hear me out, I always look at it from the perspective that -especially this time of the year with FA and trades going nuts- maybe some people just come on here to see things and get feedback. Maybe some people are new here or don't come on often. I mean, if this were the NBA, yeah, you could totally make crazy trades..and I'm not saying this is the case in this scenario, but, if someone were an NBA fan and sees all these crazy trades happen so quickly after someone signs or is already traded, that could be easy. Especially with the new ESPN deal in the States. Again, not necessarily related to this, but I'm quite sure this happens. I'm quite sure it's why sometimes we don't see totally filled out rosters (even though that does drive me nuts). the NBA has a trade machine, but no major sports has a site like CapFriendly has for the NHL where we can all have this discussion and build complete rosters like this (at least that I know of). This site is truly one of a kind in all major sports.

This is a Toronto fan ACGM. Also Fanspo exists for the NBA and NFL.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll