SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Post Dev Camp Thoughts

Jul. 18, 2022 at 7:12 a.m.
I know I’m a couple of days late, but whatever. Here’s some of my final thoughts following the development camp.

Marc McLaughlin was far and away the best player at the camp. Elite shot, one of the better skaters in the prospect pool, and took on a leadership role on the ice as the oldest player there. It was expected that he would shine given his NHL tenure already, but it was nice to see.

Winners from camp: John Beecher, Matthew Poitras, Oskar Jellvik, Ryan Mast, Riley Duran, Riese Gaber

Losers from camp: Georgi Merkulov, Brett Harrison

Up-and-Down Camp: Mason Langenbrunner, Cole Spicer, Dans Locmelis, Jackson Edward, Jake Schmaltz, Reid Dyck, Quinn Olson

Players who I think could get a significant look at Training Camp:

Marc McLaughlin, John Beecher, Riese Gaber (Should he sign, if not maybe next year)
Jul. 28, 2022 at 9:57 a.m.
Quoting: BruinsFan35
I know I’m a couple of days late, but whatever. Here’s some of my final thoughts following the development camp.

Marc McLaughlin was far and away the best player at the camp. Elite shot, one of the better skaters in the prospect pool, and took on a leadership role on the ice as the oldest player there. It was expected that he would shine given his NHL tenure already, but it was nice to see.

Winners from camp: John Beecher, Matthew Poitras, Oskar Jellvik, Ryan Mast, Riley Duran, Riese Gaber

Losers from camp: Georgi Merkulov, Brett Harrison

Up-and-Down Camp: Mason Langenbrunner, Cole Spicer, Dans Locmelis, Jackson Edward, Jake Schmaltz, Reid Dyck, Quinn Olson

Players who I think could get a significant look at Training Camp:

Marc McLaughlin, John Beecher, Riese Gaber (Should he sign, if not maybe next year)

Where was Fabian Lysell?
Jul. 28, 2022 at 2:24 p.m.
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Where was Fabian Lysell?

In Sweden training for WJC. It was an excused absence
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll