SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Looking to join a Dynasty League

Jul. 21, 2022 at 11:06 a.m.
Berry McCaulkiner
Looking to join a Dynasty League if anyone news to fill a spot.
Jul. 21, 2022 at 12:09 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: jcdx4200
Looking to join a Dynasty League if anyone news to fill a spot.

I have one on discord
Interested?
Jul. 21, 2022 at 2:28 p.m.
Berry McCaulkiner
I was more looking for like a ESPN or Yahoo league. Thanks though.
Jul. 21, 2022 at 3:06 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: jcdx4200
I was more looking for like a ESPN or Yahoo league. Thanks though.

It's a fantasy and sim league
If you are ever interested lmk
Aug. 6, 2022 at 4:43 p.m.
Ovchinnikov 137
@Zinger

As an average Joe who has never played anything beyond dominating basic head-to-head points fantasy hockey leagues, I'm interested in getting into a keeper or dynasty league this season. I was wondering if anyone could give me the general rundown of what a dynasty league would be like plus the best places to sign up. This may not be the right place to ask this, but since the "General Fantasy Talk" forums are drier than Arizona, I figured I'd ask here.

Just moved your comment over here.

Fantrax is the best. You need a good commissioner who is involved but it’s one of the best for Dynasty leagues
Zinger liked this.
Aug. 6, 2022 at 4:57 p.m.
Canes fan
Quoting: MatthewsFan
Zinger

As an average Joe who has never played anything beyond dominating basic head-to-head points fantasy hockey leagues, I'm interested in getting into a keeper or dynasty league this season. I was wondering if anyone could give me the general rundown of what a dynasty league would be like plus the best places to sign up. This may not be the right place to ask this, but since the "General Fantasy Talk" forums are drier than Arizona, I figured I'd ask here.

Just moved your comment over here.

Fantrax is the best. You need a good commissioner who is involved but it’s one of the best for Dynasty leagues

Thanks, I'll check out Fantrax.
Aug. 6, 2022 at 11:18 p.m.
Quoting: Zinger
Thanks, I'll check out Fantrax.

Let me know if you find a good one to join; I've been a longtime commissioner of regular keeper leagues but never joined a dynasty league and would be interested.
Zinger liked this.
Aug. 6, 2022 at 11:41 p.m.
Canes fan
Quoting: HockeyScotty
Let me know if you find a good one to join; I've been a longtime commissioner of regular keeper leagues but never joined a dynasty league and would be interested.

I'm no expert, as I'm new to dynasty leagues as well, but here is the link for the available leagues in Fantrax

Some options have a plus on the side for a quick description from the commissioner, and all of those first 3 with a description option look solid and I think I've narrowed down to those 3 now.

You can also click on the league name to see more details and rules for the league you're looking at.

Hope this helps and you find a league you like. If so, let me know and I may join as well.
HockeyScotty liked this.
Sep. 30, 2022 at 10:09 p.m.
Quoting: Zinger
I'm no expert, as I'm new to dynasty leagues as well, but here is the link for the available leagues in Fantrax

Some options have a plus on the side for a quick description from the commissioner, and all of those first 3 with a description option look solid and I think I've narrowed down to those 3 now.

You can also click on the league name to see more details and rules for the league you're looking at.

Are you looking to join a league yourself or no?

Hope this helps and you find a league you like. If so, let me know and I may join as well.
Sep. 30, 2022 at 10:12 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyScotty

Let me know if you're looking to join one. Have an incredibly active one with great managers who love to talk hockey. Here's the roster if you're interested. 32-team dynasty salary cap league. Team has 3 years of entire draft capital (rds. 1-7 for 2023-2025) that can be traded to acquire either more draft capital or existing players. Message me here or on Reddit (username: Both-Bad-7917) if you're interested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2g8NwsNgt9GeaC_UXFzUHKW0cqGX02B0rcfhIbpYso/edit#gid=974719095

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll