Baertschi- Horvat - Boeser
Sedin - Sedin - Granlund
Goldobin - Sutter - Dahlen
Boucher - Molino - Eriksson

Edler - Stecher
Juolevi - Tanev
Hutton - Gudbranson

Markstorm
Miller (one more year, this time as a backup though)

Baertschi, Bo and Boeser are the Nucks future. They should get used to being the top guys now. And I feel as though Granlund is another key component, and he did have success with the Sedins. I feel as though they benefit each other. Sutter can center two youngsters in Goldy and Dahlen. Again, this rebuilding team should put these kind of players in these situations at this time, let them get used to the league now. Much like Hutton and Stecher, Dahlen should make moves during camp and hopefully make the team. As for the D, I think an experienced guy like Tanev would really be good for Juolevi. Edler is the same with Stecher, yet by the TD Edler might and probably should be on his way out for a solid young return. Thoughts?
May 16, 2017 at 11:18 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Can't do the whole team but on defence, something like this:

Quincey-Stetcher
Sbisa-Shattenkirk
Edler-Tanev
May 16, 2017 at 11:31 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Quincey-Stetcher
Sbisa-Shattenkirk
Edler-Tanev

Quincey? Shattinkerk? What dream team is this?
PrisonBull and ErikJohannsen liked this.
May 17, 2017 at 1:09 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Quincey-Stetcher
Sbisa-Shattenkirk
Edler-Tanev

They're both UFAs. The thing is, i always think Shattenkirk should sign with the Canucks AND the Rangers ... can't decide who ... in the end, i think the Canucks should sign him ... and what's wrong with Quincey?
May 17, 2017 at 1:15 a.m.

They're both UFAs. The thing is, i always think Shattenkirk should sign with the Canucks AND the Rangers ... can't decide who ... in the end, i think the Canucks should sign him ... and what's wrong with Quincey?

Have you ever seen the Canucks?

They're REBUILDING. Juolevis roster spot does not belong to Quincey who won't help them rebuild. And why in this world would Shatty sign with Vancouver. My gosh
PrisonBull liked this.
May 17, 2017 at 12:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

They're REBUILDING. Juolevis roster spot does not belong to Quincey who won't help them rebuild. And why in this world would Shatty sign with Vancouver. My gosh

I know, everyone thinks Shattenkirk will sign in the United States ... he might, but i wouldn't be surprised if he signs in Canada. And i'm keeping Juolevi in the minors for another year ... and i traded Gudbranson and Hutton.
May 17, 2017 at 5:35 p.m.

I know, everyone thinks Shattenkirk will sign in the United States ... he might, but i wouldn't be surprised if he signs in Canada. And i'm keeping Juolevi in the minors for another year ... and i traded Gudbranson and Hutton.

The Canucks, most certainly, will not be signing any expensive UFA D-men. Please stop.
May 17, 2017 at 6:51 p.m.
Quoting: PrisonBull

The Canucks, most certainly, will not be signing any expensive UFA D-men. Please stop.

Stop isn't in his vocabulary lol
ErikJohannsen liked this.
May 18, 2017 at 1:40 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Do they not have enough cap space? Okay, sorry, i don't see anything wrong with the Canucks signing Shattenkirk and Quincey. And Quincey is too expensive, he'd be for like, 800K a year.
May 18, 2017 at 1:47 p.m.
How about this one? Mocked it up.
The trades are as follows:
Sutter to Vegas (expansion)
Edler to Vegas for 2017 2nd and 2018 3rd (Done at draft)
Tanev and 2017 2nd (33 OA) to TB for Callahan and Howden
Hutton to Dallas for Lehtonen and 2017 1st (ANA)

Signings: K. Alzner, D. Raddysh

FORWARDS (14)
Right wing: B. Boeser ($925,000) - L. Eriksson ($6,000,000) - J. Virtanen ($894,167) - D. Dorsett ($2,650,000)
Centre: B. Horvat ($4,750,000) - H. Sedin ($7,000,000) - M. Granlund ($900,000) - B. Howden ($925,000) - B. Gaunce ($900,000)
Left wing: S. Baertschi ($1,850,000) - D. Sedin ($7,000,000) - N. Goldobin ($863,333) - R. Callahan ($5,800,000) - R. Boucher ($700,000)

DEFENSE (8)
Right: T. Stecher ($925,000) - E. Gudbranson ($3,250,000) - D. Raddysh ($925,000) - A. Biega ($750,000)
Left: K. Alzner ($4,750,000) - O. Juolevi ($925,000) - L. Sbisa ($3,600,000) - E. McEneny ($650,000)

GOALTENDER (2)
J. Markstrom ($3,666,667) - K. Lehtonen ($5,900,000)
May 18, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.
Post what you want to see as the Canucks starting lineup next year. For me:

Sedin - Sedin - Granlund

Edler - Stecher
Juolevi - Tanev
Hutton - Gudbranson

Markstorm

Baertschi, Bo and Boeser are the Nucks future. They should get used to being the top guys now. And I feel as though Granlund is another key component, and he did have success with the Sedins. I feel as though they benefit each other. Sutter can center two youngsters in Goldy and Dahlen. Again, this rebuilding team should put these kind of players in these situations at this time, let them get used to the league now. Much like Hutton and Stecher, Dahlen should make moves during camp and hopefully make the team. As for the D, I think an experienced guy like Tanev would really be good for Juolevi. Edler is the same with Stecher, yet by the TD Edler might and probably should be on his way out for a solid young return. Thoughts?

IMO i'm not sure Sutter is the right fit for the young guys. Especially with those two I think you need to slot in someone with some more jump, grit and is a bit of a set up guy.
May 18, 2017 at 2:24 p.m.
Quoting: playercoachreggiedunlop
How about this one? Mocked it up.
The trades are as follows:
Sutter to Vegas (expansion)
Edler to Vegas for 2017 2nd and 2018 3rd (Done at draft)
Tanev and 2017 2nd (33 OA) to TB for Callahan and Howden
Hutton to Dallas for Lehtonen and 2017 1st (ANA)

Signings: K. Alzner, D. Raddysh

FORWARDS (14)
Right wing: B. Boeser ($925,000) - L. Eriksson ($6,000,000) - J. Virtanen ($894,167) - D. Dorsett ($2,650,000)
Centre: B. Horvat ($4,750,000) - H. Sedin ($7,000,000) - M. Granlund ($900,000) - B. Howden ($925,000) - B. Gaunce ($900,000)
Left wing: S. Baertschi ($1,850,000) - D. Sedin ($7,000,000) - N. Goldobin ($863,333) - R. Callahan ($5,800,000) - R. Boucher ($700,000)

DEFENSE (8)
Right: T. Stecher ($925,000) - E. Gudbranson ($3,250,000) - D. Raddysh ($925,000) - A. Biega ($750,000)
Left: K. Alzner ($4,750,000) - O. Juolevi ($925,000) - L. Sbisa ($3,600,000) - E. McEneny ($650,000)

GOALTENDER (2)
J. Markstrom ($3,666,667) - K. Lehtonen ($5,900,000)

You're seriously undervaluing Edler and Tanev, they won't go that cheap. Hutton is a valuable, young, puck moving netminder, why the heck would you trade him while doing Dallas a favour with Lehtonen for a mere first? Not happening. As for Sutter he helps the younger guys learn, and has the ability to go in and start plays. And Granlund is a wing, not a center. Virtanen still needs so much development in the minors, where even there he's struggling. And if you think Alzner will firstly sign with the Canucks, and at that price, you're bannanas.
TonyStrecher and PrisonBull liked this.
May 18, 2017 at 2:25 p.m.
Do they not have enough cap space? Okay, sorry, i don't see anything wrong with the Canucks signing Shattenkirk and Quincey. And Quincey is too expensive, he'd be for like, 800K a year.

Rangers, go back to Dan Girardi fantasy please. Shatty would never sign in Vancouver even if his life depended on it
May 18, 2017 at 2:57 p.m.
Edited May 18, 2017 at 5:05 p.m.

You're seriously undervaluing Edler and Tanev, they won't go that cheap. Hutton is a valuable, young, puck moving netminder, why the heck would you trade him while doing Dallas a favour with Lehtonen for a mere first? Not happening. As for Sutter he helps the younger guys learn, and has the ability to go in and start plays. And Granlund is a wing, not a center. Virtanen still needs so much development in the minors, where even there he's struggling. And if you think Alzner will firstly sign with the Canucks, and at that price, you're bannanas.

Your comments are very david booth esq so I see the resemblance.
You for sure are over valuing them!!!! Especially regarding the Tanev Trade. If you don't know anything about Brett Howden you may want to have a look. I would be okay scooping him up especially when we can draft a D man 5 OA. Hutton's value right now is high, yes he is good but if we can recover that 33 OA pick loss with picking at the end of the 1st to grab another need F or D . The back end is getting crowded so something has to give here to get some offensive production.

And I am aware Granlund should be on the wing with the Sedin's but IMO him playing in between Virtanen (Who i am confident will be up this year unless Dahlen is ready to go) and Goldy is a good fit. I think Granlund's time with the Sedin's this past year will show well with these two, PF and Scorer with Granlund being a little do it all kinda guy.
May 18, 2017 at 3:11 p.m.
Edited May 18, 2017 at 5:03 p.m.

Also, Signing Raddysh will help mitigate Huttons loss a little bit. Not saying he is the saving grace but a solid addition in leu. And Alzner well thats a stretch but the trades of hutton, tanev and edler open the door for him to be a stalwart. On a team that could make a push in a couple years. Other teams that will make a push now have cap issues and no way is he looking to take a discount.
May 18, 2017 at 3:43 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Rangers, go back to Dan Girardi fantasy please. Shatty would never sign in Vancouver even if his life depended on it

What about Quincey though? Just cause he's from NY doesn't mean he'll sign there.
May 18, 2017 at 4:08 p.m.

What about Quincey though? Just cause he's from NY doesn't mean he'll sign there.

Oh my goodness. Rangers, the Canucks have ZERO need for a guy like Quincey. The Canucks are rebuilding! Why should a guy like Quincey, who won't help them ever win a cup, should take up Juolevis spot, someone that actually matters? The Canucks objective isn't to win, it's to rebuild. That's why the don't need guys like Quincey
May 18, 2017 at 4:36 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Oh my goodness. Rangers, the Canucks have ZERO need for a guy like Quincey. The Canucks are rebuilding! Why should a guy like Quincey, who won't help them ever win a cup, should take up Juolevis spot, someone that actually matters? The Canucks objective isn't to win, it's to rebuild. That's why the don't need guys like Quincey

Quincey is a good, experienced guy who i think would help out the young guys.
May 18, 2017 at 4:56 p.m.

He takes up Juolevis spot. How else can I say that?
May 18, 2017 at 6:42 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Is he NHL ready next year do you think?
May 18, 2017 at 8:30 p.m.

Yes he should be. He's had a very good junior career, time to move up to the big boys now
May 18, 2017 at 10:05 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG

Gotta agree with Booth on this. The one thing I would disagree with is that though Sutter is a good mentor for the young guys, I just don't think he should be playing with them.
May 18, 2017 at 10:11 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG

Sedin - Sedin - Granlund

Edler - Stecher
Juolevi - Tanev
Hutton - Gudbranson

Markstorm

Last year I would have said that Markstrom should definitely be starting for the Canucks next season. After how he played this season, though, I am unsure whether he will ever be a fulltime NHL starter. Miller is still capable of starting 40-50 games and playing very well. If not Miller, I think Mason, Condon, Elliott would all be better choices as a 1A with Markstrom as a 1B.
May 18, 2017 at 10:43 p.m.
Quoting: TonyStrecher

Sedin - Sedin - Granlund

Edler - Stecher
Juolevi - Tanev
Hutton - Gudbranson

Markstorm

Last year I would have said that Markstrom should definitely be starting for the Canucks next season. After how he played this season, though, I am unsure whether he will ever be a fulltime NHL starter. Miller is still capable of starting 40-50 games and playing very well. If not Miller, I think Mason, Condon, Elliott would all be better choices as a 1A with Markstrom as a 1B.

With the Nucks rebuilding they should probably ride Marky in the starting job, so what if they lose games, they're rebuilding anyways. Miller or any back up would just be there for support
PrisonBull liked this.
May 19, 2017 at 1:15 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Yes he should be. He's had a very good junior career, time to move up to the big boys now

ok then, maybe?

Juolevi-Stetcher
Sbisa-Shattenkirk
Edler-Tanev

i don't know, i still like the idea of Quincey.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll