SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Alright who wins the Tkachuk trade

Created by: BruinsGM37
Published: Jul. 23, 2022 at 8:57 a.m.
Salary Cap: $82,500,000
Season Days: 185/186 (99%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has been rejected because the upper limit has been exceeded by one of the trade parties

Logo of the Calgary FlamesCalgary Flames

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
2023 7th round pick (Logo of the Calgary FlamesCGY)---001------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
2023 7th round pick (Logo of the Arizona CoyotesARI)---001------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$9,300,000203863458
Change$0000000
Final$9,300,000203863458000

Logo of the Florida PanthersFlorida Panthers

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
2023 7th round pick (Logo of the Arizona CoyotesARI)---001------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
2023 7th round pick (Logo of the Calgary FlamesCGY)---001------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial-$3,375,8342243660414
Change$0000000
Final-$3,375,8342243660414000
Who won the Tkachuk trade
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 23, 2022 at 9:03 a.m.
GO FLAMES GO
Depends on if Huberdueau and Weegar extend. I think if 1 extends, Calgary wins. If both extend Calgary wins by a large margin If neither, then Flordia
BruinsGM37 and flamesfan liked this.
Jul. 23, 2022 at 9:52 a.m.
Quoting: Gmonwy
Depends on if Huberdueau and Weegar extend. I think if 1 extends, Calgary wins. If both extend Calgary wins by a large margin If neither, then Flordia

Agreed
Jul. 23, 2022 at 11:15 a.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Gmonwy

If both extend, it will not be a large margin W, amd certainly not an automatic one. First, we need to see how much they cost. And if one of them does walk, I fail to see how this could possibly be any sort of Calgary W. The pressure is on big time for them to get both of them signed for this trade to make any sense in the long run.
VijayPatel11 liked this.
Jul. 23, 2022 at 2:14 p.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
If both extend, it will not be a large margin W, amd certainly not an automatic one. First, we need to see how much they cost. And if one of them does walk, I fail to see how this could possibly be any sort of Calgary W. The pressure is on big time for them to get both of them signed for this trade to make any sense in the long run.

I don’t know. Huberdueau is a hart trophy top 5. I would assume that for this trade to go down Calgary needs to know about what Weegar and Huberdueau want. I think an extension is coming in Calgary for at least one and Tkachuk, in my eyes, is not as good as Huberdueau. I remember waking up, looking at my phone and seeing from NHL “Tkachuk Traded to…” and underneath saying, “Flames send forward to Panthers for package that includes, HUBERDUEAU AND WEEGAR!”. I checked my eyes and thought I read it wrong cause Huberdueau stuck out to me the most. Either way CGY will have a fixed void for him and Gaudreau or at least help patch it for at least 2/3 of a season till they can fix there papers and see what they need to target. I think FLA didn’t get robbed but definitely made me scratch my head of why this would happen. I expected more of a Marner like guy to get traded. Maybe Teresanko and something else. Even seeing Teresanko and Krug as well as a first thrown out there was too much. People I have seen on here and Bruins fans on Twitter/Instagram said a realistic trade could be Tkachuk for Marchand or Pasta AND MORE. I think FLA could have done this keeping Huberdueau and I don’t think they will be winners in the end. But they do have Tkachuk for 8 more years. I guess only time will tell who won but my instant reaction, CGY wins by a long shot but the next year it will become a lot clearer who won and who lost.
Jul. 23, 2022 at 2:40 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: BruinsGM37
I don’t know. Huberdueau is a hart trophy top 5. I would assume that for this trade to go down Calgary needs to know about what Weegar and Huberdueau want. I think an extension is coming in Calgary for at least one and Tkachuk, in my eyes, is not as good as Huberdueau. I remember waking up, looking at my phone and seeing from NHL “Tkachuk Traded to…” and underneath saying, “Flames send forward to Panthers for package that includes, HUBERDUEAU AND WEEGAR!”. I checked my eyes and thought I read it wrong cause Huberdueau stuck out to me the most. Either way CGY will have a fixed void for him and Gaudreau or at least help patch it for at least 2/3 of a season till they can fix there papers and see what they need to target. I think FLA didn’t get robbed but definitely made me scratch my head of why this would happen. I expected more of a Marner like guy to get traded. Maybe Teresanko and something else. Even seeing Teresanko and Krug as well as a first thrown out there was too much. People I have seen on here and Bruins fans on Twitter/Instagram said a realistic trade could be Tkachuk for Marchand or Pasta AND MORE. I think FLA could have done this keeping Huberdueau and I don’t think they will be winners in the end. But they do have Tkachuk for 8 more years. I guess only time will tell who won but my instant reaction, CGY wins by a long shot but the next year it will become a lot clearer who won and who lost.

1- Heh. Assuming you can clock what goes on in a GMs head at all times is a fool's game, my friend. Take it from a Blues fan who pretty much had Army clocked for years, but now hasn't the foggiest clue what the hell he has been doing for the last year.

2- You may think Hubes is a better player today, but in total value Tkachuk obviously has way more.

3- Even if you think Calgary won the trade, I cannot even begin to imagine how anyone could convince themselves they won it by a mile. I mean, c'mon. That's just silly.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit