SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2021-2022 NHL Offseason Discussion Thread #10 - Kadri oh Kadri, wherefore art thou Kadri?

Aug. 4, 2022 at 5:45 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: SevenLeg
Little project I've been working on for fun - who has the best defensive group of defenders (in terms of defense, not overall play). I compiled data for each team's top 6 defensemen (subject to change in the next few weeks), so each team has a total of 6 player's defensive-goals-above-average (GAA) that takes into account both 5v5 and shorthanded defense. I’ve updated it in the past few days by ponderating ice time so that third pairing defensemen are worth 14.6% of the total, second pairing 16.5%, and first pairing 19%, respectively. In that way, it shows the bigger (worse) impact of having Nick Leddy playing 20+minutes vs Dylan Coghlan playing 14 minutes.

Defenders who are projected to make the opening night lineup but have played less 20 NHL games (Sanderson, Harris, Barron, A. Vlasic, Power) are replacement level for the sake of the exercise.

1. Boston Bruins (McAvoy, Lindholm, Carlo, Forbort, Grzelcyk, Reilly)

2. Calgary Flames (Hanifin, Andersson, Weegar, Tanev, Kylington, Zadorov)

3. Minnesota Wild (Spurgeon, Brodin, Middleton, Kulikov, Merrill, Dumba)

4. Dallas Stars (Heiskanen, Lindell, Miller, Suter, Hakanpaa, Harley)

5. Toronto Maple Leafs (Giordano, Rielly, Brodie, Sandin, Liljegren, Muzzin)

6. Colorado Avalanche (Girard, Makar, Johnson, Toews, Byram, Manson)

7. New York Islanders (Pulock, Dobson, Romanov, Pelech, Mayfield, Aho)

8. New Jersey Devils (Hamilton, Severson, Marino, Siegenthaler, Graves, Smith)

9. :kraken (Dunn, Larsson, Oleksiak, Soucy, Borgen, Schultz)

10. Tampa Bay Lightning (Hedman, Foote, Cernak, Sergachev, Cole, Myers)

11. Los Angeles Kings (Doughty, Walker, Edler, Roy, Anderson, Durzi)

12. Carolina Hurricanes (Slavin, Skjei, Pesce, Burns, Coghlan, Bear)

13. Nashville Predators (Josi, McDonagh, Ekholm, Carrier, Lauzon, Fabbro)

14. New York Rangers (Lindgren, Trouba, Fox, Schneider, Hajek, Miller)

15. Chicago Blackhawks (S. Jones, Murphy, McCabe, C. Jones, Stillman, Vlasic)

16. Ottawa Senators (Zub, Chabot, Holden, Sanderson, Brannstrom, Hamonic)

17. San Jose Sharks (Karlsson, Vlasic, Ferraro, Nutivaara, Benning, Simek)

18. Washington Capitals (Fehervary, Jensen, Orlov, Carlson, van Riemsdyk, Gustafsson)

19. Pittsburgh Penguins (Petry, Letang, Pettersson, Dumoulin, Rutta, Smith)

20. Florida Panthers (Ekblad, Montour, Staal, Carlsson, Gudas, Forsling)

21. Montreal Canadiens (Matheson, Savard, Barron, Harris, Edmundson, Wideman)

22. Philadelphia Flyers (Sanheim, Ristolainen, Braun, DeAngelo, Provorov, York)

23. Arizona Coyotes (Chychrun, Brown, Stecher, Nemeth, Mayo, Gostisbehere)

24. Vancouver Canucks (Hughes, Myers, Burroughs, Ekman-Larsson, Schenn, Dermott)

25. Detroit Red Wings (Chiarot, Hronek, Maatta, Seider, Walman, Lindstrom)

26. Edmonton Oilers (Nurse, Barrie, Ceci, Kulak, Broberg, Bouchard)

27. Columbus Blue Jackets (Werenski, Peeke, Gudbranson, Gavrikov, Bean, Boqvist)

28. Buffalo Sabres (Lyubushkin, Jokiharju, Samuelsson, Power, Bryson, Dahlin)

29. St. Louis Blues (Faulk, Krug, Scandella, Mikkola, Leddy, Parayko)

30. Vegas Golden Knights (Theodore, Pietrangelo, Martinez, Whitecloud, McNabb, Hague)

31. Winnipeg Jets (DeMelo, Morrissey, Pionk, Stanley, Schmidt, Dillon)

32. Anaheim Ducks (Klingberg, Drysdale, Fowler, Shattenkirk, Vaakanainen, Benoit)

Rip John Gibson and Conor Hellebuyck
zk97 liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 5:47 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
EA has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

FV0ezDOXEAECfXO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Make it happen guys.

I would die laughing, but leafs haters would riot and burn down the city of Toronto.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 5:53 p.m.
Farewell
Quoting: Alfie11
At least Gudbranson is good on the 3rd pair in a purely defensive role and on the top PK unit, where the requirements are basically just to be big and strong and willing to block shots. Is Leddy even worth having in the lineup at this point? I feel like I’d much rather have Perunovich on the 2nd pair and Mikkola on the 3rd lol

I really like Perunovich's game, would love to see him on the 2nd pairing with Parayko/Faulk (whichever one doesn't pair with Krug). Leddy is terrible, he's a very smooth skater and maybe slightly above average puck mover, but is awful at everything else, particularly defense. Terrible contract.

Gudbranson is an ok 6th D-man who is mediocre on the PK, and likes to throw shots on goal, he's awful at everything else. Also a terrible contract.

Which one's worse? IDK, Leddy can provide mediocre puck movement and nothing else, Gudbranson can provide mediocre PK'ing and checking and nothing else. Pick your poison. (In short, neither one is significantly worse than the other-they're both terrible contracts.)
Aug. 4, 2022 at 5:57 p.m.
Quoting: Saskleaf
I hope that’s a joke…

I hate it for the same reasons mentioned here

"TECHINCAL TEST" ?

bad typo, so obviously a fake?

I have no problem with new cover ideas; I just don't think Trevor Zegras is the "face of the new NHL"; certainly not on par with what Sarah Nurse is for the women's game.
Saskleaf liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 5:59 p.m.
Quoting: PointStamkosVasilevskiy219188
I really like Perunovich's game, would love to see him on the 2nd pairing with Parayko/Faulk (whichever one doesn't pair with Krug). Leddy is terrible, he's a very smooth skater and maybe slightly above average puck mover, but is awful at everything else, particularly defense. Terrible contract.

Gudbranson is an ok 6th D-man who is mediocre on the PK, and likes to throw shots on goal, he's awful at everything else. Also a terrible contract.

Which one's worse? IDK, Leddy can provide mediocre puck movement and nothing else, Gudbranson can provide mediocre PK'ing and checking and nothing else. Pick your poison. (In short, neither one is significantly worse than the other-they're both terrible contracts.)

Put them on a pair together and watch the magic happen!
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:05 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Zinger
Alright hear me out

<a href=6oy0ar.jpg">

I approve as man Jets fans would be incensed
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:08 p.m.

I agree both are terrible contracts. But I don’t hate having Gudbranson on the 3rd pair. I feel like his PK 3-year average was brought down by being overworked in other places (I have nightmares about his time with Chabot), because he was perfectly fine on the top PK unit with Tanev, and the Flames had the #6 PK. I never felt iffy about sending him out there to block shots and box guys out, because those are pretty much the only things he does well, and you do need that in a depth role. I don’t even think Leddy’s great at moving the puck anymore. Like he can skate really fast and enter the zone, but then he doesn’t do anything when he gets there, and if he winds up in his own end you’re screwed. I don’t hate Gudbranson for 1.5mil on the 3rd pair. I’m not sure I’d even want Leddy as my #7 for league minimum lol
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:10 p.m.
Hakuna Matata

While the deal sucks, just saying Gubranson's awful deal did lead to Gaudreau coming to CBJ. So evens it out a bit

But moving on to Leddy wtf was STL thinking. As to me Perunovich was a fine third pair guy and with the 4mill in cap could have kept Perron

Now they got to many guys and Perunovich should not be in the AHL
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:18 p.m.

@justaboss @esoyeezus69
zk97, EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan and 2 others liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:20 p.m.
Canes fan
Top UFAs still unsigned

F
Patrice Bergeron
Phil Kessel
Evan Rodrigues
Sonny Milano
Paul Stastny
Sam Steel
Tyler Ennis
Johan Larsson
Sam Gagner
Jonathan Dahlen
Daniel Sprong
Derek Stepan
Alex Chiasson
Victor Rask
Tyler Motte
Evgeny Svechnikov
Alex Galchenyuk
Joe Thornton

D
PK Subban
Anton Stralman
Danny DeKeyser
Zdeno Chara
Keith Yandle
Calvin De Haan
Jack Johnson
Kris Russell
Michael Stone
Dennis Cholowski

G
Braden Holtby
Andrew Hammond
J-F Berube

Still a solid bunch left, potential for some good value two-way deals.
yikes and zk97 liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:23 p.m.
Hop on the Slaftrain
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
Thats a cool list

Where did you get the data from?

Evolving Hockey
Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Aug. 4, 2022 at 6:47 p.m.
Top UFAs still unsigned

F
Patrice Bergeron
Phil Kessel
Evan Rodrigues
Sonny Milano
Paul Stastny
Sam Steel
Tyler Ennis
Johan Larsson
Sam Gagner
Jonathan Dahlen
Daniel Sprong
Derek Stepan
Alex Chiasson
Victor Rask
Tyler Motte
Evgeny Svechnikov
Alex Galchenyuk
Joe Thornton

D
PK Subban
Anton Stralman
Danny DeKeyser
Zdeno Chara
Keith Yandle
Calvin De Haan
Jack Johnson
Kris Russell
Michael Stone
Dennis Cholowski

G
Braden Holtby
Andrew Hammond
J-F Berube

Holtby said he isnt playing this year so leave him off. Either retires mid way through the season or comes back for 2023-2024

As for who goes where (my guess)

Patrice Bergeron (BOS) Runner up: None
Phil Kessel (VGK) Runner up: CGY
Evan Rodrigues (MIN) Runner up: WPG
Sonny Milano (OTT -If Batherson and Formenton are ejected) Runner up: TOR
Paul Stastny (COL) Runner up: CGY
Sam Steel (If not convicted CHI)
Tyler Ennis (ANA)
Johan Larsson (MIN)
Sam Gagner (TOR) Runner up: EDM
Jonathan Dahlen (WPG) Runner up:
Daniel Sprong (OTT - If Batherson and Formenton are ejected) Runner up: WPG
Derek Stepan (CHI)
Alex Chiasson: (SHL or KHL)
Victor Rask: (NSH) Runner up: ANA
Tyler Motte (NYR)
Evgeny Svechnikov (SHL or KHL)
Alex Galchenyuk (SHL or KHL)
Joe Thornton (Does a Williams and goes to a contender league min with 1mill bonus)

D
PK Subban: (SEA) Runner up: MTL
Anton Stralman: Retires
Danny DeKeyser (ARI)
Zdeno Chara: Retires
Keith Yandle: (SHL or KHL)
Calvin De Haan:
Jack Johnson: Retires
Kris Russell: (NJD)
Michael Stone (CGY) Runner up: VGK
Dennis Cholowski: (SHL or KHL_

G
Andrew Hammond (Whoever needs a #3)
J-F Berube (Whoever needs a #3)
Aug. 4, 2022 at 7:49 p.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Holtby said he isnt playing this year so leave him off. Either retires mid way through the season or comes back for 2023-2024

As for who goes where (my guess)

Patrice Bergeron (BOS) Runner up: None
Phil Kessel (VGK) Runner up: CGY
Evan Rodrigues (MIN) Runner up: WPG
Sonny Milano (OTT -If Batherson and Formenton are ejected) Runner up: TOR
Paul Stastny (COL) Runner up: CGY
Sam Steel (If not convicted CHI)
Tyler Ennis (ANA)
Johan Larsson (MIN)
Sam Gagner (TOR) Runner up: EDM
Jonathan Dahlen (WPG) Runner up:
Daniel Sprong (OTT - If Batherson and Formenton are ejected) Runner up: WPG
Derek Stepan (CHI)
Alex Chiasson: (SHL or KHL)
Victor Rask: (NSH) Runner up: ANA
Tyler Motte (NYR)
Evgeny Svechnikov (SHL or KHL)
Alex Galchenyuk (SHL or KHL)
Joe Thornton (Does a Williams and goes to a contender league min with 1mill bonus)

D
PK Subban: (SEA) Runner up: MTL
Anton Stralman: Retires
Danny DeKeyser (ARI)
Zdeno Chara: Retires
Keith Yandle: (SHL or KHL)
Calvin De Haan:
Jack Johnson: Retires
Kris Russell: (NJD)
Michael Stone (CGY) Runner up: VGK
Dennis Cholowski: (SHL or KHL_

G
Andrew Hammond (Whoever needs a #3)
J-F Berube (Whoever needs a #3)

Some rumors about Stastny signing in Vegas
Aug. 4, 2022 at 7:49 p.m.
Farewell
Dom Luszczyszyn (I copied and pasted that, I'm not even going to attempt typing it) ranked how much every team improved (or didn't) over the offseason for The Athletic, and put the Wings first, followed by SEA at #2, WAS at #3, NJD at #4, and OTT at #5. There is no possible way you can get me to believe that those first 4 teams improved more than the Senators did.

Additionally, how did WAS improve that much? Signing Kuemper (which was essentially their only notable move) is an improvement over Samsonov/Vanecek, but is it more of an improvement than, say, Campbell over Smith/Koskinen? Even if yes, it really makes the Caps the 3rd-most improved team over the offseason?

I don't think Luszczyszyn (copied and pasted again) is an idiot, but I find his rankings (thinking of yesterday's about contract efficiency as well) to be a little strange.
Db1899 liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 7:51 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: HockeyScotty
Some rumors about Stastny signing in Vegas

Well he was a former guy but honestly Colorado makes more sense as they need a vet 2c to fill in for a year until Newhook or Meyers is ready
Aug. 4, 2022 at 7:56 p.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Well he was a former guy but honestly Colorado makes more sense as they need a vet 2c to fill in for a year until Newhook or Meyers is ready

Oh, don't get me wrong I have been a fan of Stats return to the Avs for a few years now. Not sure if his exit created too much bad blood however. I don't see him as a 2C and we can't afford to pay him anything close to what he was making; maybe $1.5 million to be on our 3rd line and help mentor Newhook and Meyers into the roles. Sakic still wants to accrue $ towards the deadline no matter what.

Can't remember which podcast it was but some guest of the show said they run into Stastny in Vegas frequently during this off season that he has a summer residence there or something like that and drew the connection to them.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:05 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Oh, don't get me wrong I have been a fan of Stats return to the Avs for a few years now. Not sure if his exit created too much bad blood however. I don't see him as a 2C and we can't afford to pay him anything close to what he was making; maybe $1.5 million to be on our 3rd line and help mentor Newhook and Meyers into the roles. Sakic still wants to accrue $ towards the deadline no matter what.

Can't remember which podcast it was but some guest of the show said they run into Stastny in Vegas frequently during this off season that he has a summer residence there or something like that and drew the connection to them.

Hes probs gonna sign a 1 year 1.5-2mill deal as he did say he doesnt care for the money he just wants to win and Colorado gives him a good oppertunity
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:10 p.m.
Dom Luszczyszyn (I copied and pasted that, I'm not even going to attempt typing it) ranked how much every team improved (or didn't) over the offseason for The Athletic, and put the Wings first, followed by SEA at #2, WAS at #3, NJD at #4, and OTT at #5. There is no possible way you can get me to believe that those first 4 teams improved more than the Senators did.

Additionally, how did WAS improve that much? Signing Kuemper (which was essentially their only notable move) is an improvement over Samsonov/Vanecek, but is it more of an improvement than, say, Campbell over Smith/Koskinen? Even if yes, it really makes the Caps the 3rd-most improved team over the offseason?

I don't think Luszczyszyn (copied and pasted again) is an idiot, but I find his rankings (thinking of yesterday's about contract efficiency as well) to be a little strange.

I haven’t read it yet, but it’s probably more about quantity brought in. The Sens only brought in 3 guys, and while DeBrincat and Giroux are great, I would assume that the model projects Giroux to decline slightly next year, and I know it hated Talbot (justifiable based on how he played prior to the last month tbh) and didn’t think Murray was too bad last year, plus Connor Brown is pretty good. For Washington I assume Kuemper is seen as a major upgrade, plus they brought in guys like D. Strome and C. Brown and didn’t really lose anybody notable. I wonder if he treated Zaitsev as out of the lineup and projected a value for Sanderson. My guess is probably not, but I think in reality that will be a pretty major swing, because Zaitsev provides negative value (way below replacement level) and Sanderson will likely be a solid top 4 guy as a rookie, but I don’t think Dom does prospect stuff (and I hate analytics for prospects at the best of times, I’d be happy to never see another Bader chart telling me every small, skilled forward drafted in the 7th round is the next Gaudreau).
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:21 p.m.

Well no model is ever perfect ( and they kind of have to stick by their model or else they don’t really have a job, model is the job pretty much for them )
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:37 p.m.
Farewell
Quoting: Alfie11
I haven’t read it yet, but it’s probably more about quantity brought in. The Sens only brought in 3 guys, and while DeBrincat and Giroux are great, I would assume that the model projects Giroux to decline slightly next year, and I know it hated Talbot (justifiable based on how he played prior to the last month tbh) and didn’t think Murray was too bad last year, plus Connor Brown is pretty good. For Washington I assume Kuemper is seen as a major upgrade, plus they brought in guys like D. Strome and C. Brown and didn’t really lose anybody notable. I wonder if he treated Zaitsev as out of the lineup and projected a value for Sanderson. My guess is probably not, but I think in reality that will be a pretty major swing, because Zaitsev provides negative value (way below replacement level) and Sanderson will likely be a solid top 4 guy as a rookie, but I don’t think Dom does prospect stuff (and I hate analytics for prospects at the best of times, I’d be happy to never see another Bader chart telling me every small, skilled forward drafted in the 7th round is the next Gaudreau).

I guess if you figure that every player brought has at least a minimum positive value of wins contributed, then yes DET is #1, seeing as how they brought in around 10 different established players, but it shouldn't work like that, as Debrincat+Giroux are likely going to contribute more to OTT than Chiarot+Maata+Luff+Pysyk+Kubalik combined will to DET, and I don't think Copp+Perron makes up that difference (and even if you count goalies, I don't think Talbot and Husso are that far apart).

Also, if Kuemper is a major upgrade for the Caps, who previously had a tandem of Vanecek/Samsonov, how is Campbell not an ENORMOUS upgrade for the Oilers, who previously had a tandem of Smith/Koskinen? Unless he REALLY thinks second-half-of-the-season-Jack-Campbell is the real Jack Campbell, I don't get how the Oilers are less improved than the Caps (and I also really liked the Janmark signing for their bottom 6).
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:43 p.m.
Farewell
Edited Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:48 p.m.
Should've been posted in the WJC thread, re-posted it there
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:54 p.m.
Quoting: SevenLeg
Little project I've been working on for fun - who has the best defensive group of defenders (in terms of defense, not overall play). I compiled data for each team's top 6 defensemen (subject to change in the next few weeks), so each team has a total of 6 player's defensive-goals-above-average (GAA) that takes into account both 5v5 and shorthanded defense. I’ve updated it in the past few days by ponderating ice time so that third pairing defensemen are worth 14.6% of the total, second pairing 16.5%, and first pairing 19%, respectively. In that way, it shows the bigger (worse) impact of having Nick Leddy playing 20+minutes vs Dylan Coghlan playing 14 minutes.

Defenders who are projected to make the opening night lineup but have played less 20 NHL games (Sanderson, Harris, Barron, A. Vlasic, Power) are replacement level for the sake of the exercise.

1. Boston Bruins (McAvoy, Lindholm, Carlo, Forbort, Grzelcyk, Reilly)

2. Calgary Flames (Hanifin, Andersson, Weegar, Tanev, Kylington, Zadorov)

3. Minnesota Wild (Spurgeon, Brodin, Middleton, Kulikov, Merrill, Dumba)

4. Dallas Stars (Heiskanen, Lindell, Miller, Suter, Hakanpaa, Harley)

5. Toronto Maple Leafs (Giordano, Rielly, Brodie, Sandin, Liljegren, Muzzin)

6. Colorado Avalanche (Girard, Makar, Johnson, Toews, Byram, Manson)

7. New York Islanders (Pulock, Dobson, Romanov, Pelech, Mayfield, Aho)

8. New Jersey Devils (Hamilton, Severson, Marino, Siegenthaler, Graves, Smith)

9. :kraken (Dunn, Larsson, Oleksiak, Soucy, Borgen, Schultz)

10. Tampa Bay Lightning (Hedman, Foote, Cernak, Sergachev, Cole, Myers)

11. Los Angeles Kings (Doughty, Walker, Edler, Roy, Anderson, Durzi)

12. Carolina Hurricanes (Slavin, Skjei, Pesce, Burns, Coghlan, Bear)

13. Nashville Predators (Josi, McDonagh, Ekholm, Carrier, Lauzon, Fabbro)

14. New York Rangers (Lindgren, Trouba, Fox, Schneider, Hajek, Miller)

15. Chicago Blackhawks (S. Jones, Murphy, McCabe, C. Jones, Stillman, Vlasic)

16. Ottawa Senators (Zub, Chabot, Holden, Sanderson, Brannstrom, Hamonic)

17. San Jose Sharks (Karlsson, Vlasic, Ferraro, Nutivaara, Benning, Simek)

18. Washington Capitals (Fehervary, Jensen, Orlov, Carlson, van Riemsdyk, Gustafsson)

19. Pittsburgh Penguins (Petry, Letang, Pettersson, Dumoulin, Rutta, Smith)

20. Florida Panthers (Ekblad, Montour, Staal, Carlsson, Gudas, Forsling)

21. Montreal Canadiens (Matheson, Savard, Barron, Harris, Edmundson, Wideman)

22. Philadelphia Flyers (Sanheim, Ristolainen, Braun, DeAngelo, Provorov, York)

23. Arizona Coyotes (Chychrun, Brown, Stecher, Nemeth, Mayo, Gostisbehere)

24. Vancouver Canucks (Hughes, Myers, Burroughs, Ekman-Larsson, Schenn, Dermott)

25. Detroit Red Wings (Chiarot, Hronek, Maatta, Seider, Walman, Lindstrom)

26. Edmonton Oilers (Nurse, Barrie, Ceci, Kulak, Broberg, Bouchard)

27. Columbus Blue Jackets (Werenski, Peeke, Gudbranson, Gavrikov, Bean, Boqvist)

28. Buffalo Sabres (Lyubushkin, Jokiharju, Samuelsson, Power, Bryson, Dahlin)

29. St. Louis Blues (Faulk, Krug, Scandella, Mikkola, Leddy, Parayko)

30. Vegas Golden Knights (Theodore, Pietrangelo, Martinez, Whitecloud, McNabb, Hague)

31. Winnipeg Jets (DeMelo, Morrissey, Pionk, Stanley, Schmidt, Dillon)

32. Anaheim Ducks (Klingberg, Drysdale, Fowler, Shattenkirk, Vaakanainen, Benoit)

Very cool.

Vegas at 30 was unexpected.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 8:57 p.m.
Top UFAs still unsigned

F
Patrice Bergeron
Phil Kessel
Evan Rodrigues
Sonny Milano
Paul Stastny
Sam Steel
Tyler Ennis
Johan Larsson
Sam Gagner
Jonathan Dahlen
Daniel Sprong
Derek Stepan
Alex Chiasson
Victor Rask
Tyler Motte
Evgeny Svechnikov
Alex Galchenyuk
Joe Thornton

D
PK Subban
Anton Stralman
Danny DeKeyser
Zdeno Chara
Keith Yandle
Calvin De Haan
Jack Johnson
Kris Russell
Michael Stone
Dennis Cholowski

G
Braden Holtby
Andrew Hammond
J-F Berube

Kadri?
capsfan2121, Saskleaf, Zinger and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 9:26 p.m.
Go leafs go
"TECHINCAL TEST" ?

bad typo, so obviously a fake?

I have no problem with new cover ideas; I just don't think Trevor Zegras is the "face of the new NHL"; certainly not on par with what Sarah Nurse is for the women's game.

I have more of a problem with the fact that they are on a beach.
zk97 liked this.
Aug. 4, 2022 at 9:31 p.m.
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Very cool.

Vegas at 30 was unexpected.

Pietro has been down bad in Doms models I believe.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll