25. Lukas Vejdemo
May 20, 2017 at 1:12 p.m.
IMO Sergachev should be ahead of Beaulieu but what do I know
MONSTER1974 and McCraew44 liked this.
May 20, 2017 at 6:20 p.m.
Danaultisabike
Quoting: DavidBooth7
IMO Sergachev should be ahead of Beaulieu but what do I know

For potential yes definitely but as of today Beauiieu's a better player.
May 23, 2017 at 11:40 p.m.
I guess it really depends on the criteria for how to rank the players. If its a combination of all factors then some are spot on and some are quite off.

One guy that I can't fathom is so high is Martin Reway. No doubt he had skill and was promising but he was already smallish to begin with and the illness he had severely dented some of his development. At the beginning of the year he was sidelined by a "virus".............. How long was Tim Bozon off and look at what he had...... No one knows the specifics of Reway's illness but for a player to be sidelined that long, that they were able to say back in October that his season was done, its usually bad. Not saying he may never play hockey again but ranking him so high? He shouldn't even be on the list after this past season. None of the reasons being his fault.

Also why is DLR so high? Because he is capable of playing NHL hockey at a passable level? That same argument can be made for Jordan Tootoo. DLR is a big body that skates relatively well but the hands of an ox. You know who he reminds me of? Manny Malhotra. He is destined to 4th line duties until he can work on that scoring touch. He's definitely an NHL'er. Just one of those NHL'ers that are a dime a dozen......Really shouldn't be ahead of promising players like Juulsen who even though hasn't sniffed professional hockey yet, is showing signs of being more than just a fringe NHL'er. Same goes for Scherbak.
Jun. 9, 2017 at 6:17 p.m.
I don't think it'll take long for Juulsen to climb that chart either...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll