$1,400,000$1,400,000
RD
RFA - 2
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$1,800,000$1,800,000
G
UFA - 1
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$1,000,000$1,000,000 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
RD
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
LD
UFA - 2
$2,250,000$2,250,000
LD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 16, 2022 at 7:51 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan
Lol why would Edmonton do that?
gary_, OldNYIfan and CD282 liked this.
Aug. 16, 2022 at 7:51 p.m.
Pro
All fair trades and I like the final roster.

Well done.
TML_Tika liked this.
Aug. 16, 2022 at 7:53 p.m.
Pro
Quoting: Juiceman
Lol why would Edmonton do that?

Why would the Oilers trade who will likely be a third liner for them for a RD, the position we need most?
TML_Tika liked this.
Aug. 16, 2022 at 7:55 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan
Quoting: MomsLuvDarien
Why would the Oilers trade who will likely be a third liner for them for a RD, the position we need most?

Giving up on Pulju now?
Aug. 16, 2022 at 7:58 p.m.
Quoting: MomsLuvDarien

are you serious?? we lose this trade by a mile and a half. We don't "need" a right dman when we still have barrie. Bad trade, Edmonton declines 100 out of 100 times.
OldNYIfan and CD282 liked this.
Aug. 16, 2022 at 9:40 p.m.
Quoting: gary_gobbler
are you serious?? we lose this trade by a mile and a half. We don't "need" a right dman when we still have barrie. Bad trade, Edmonton declines 100 out of 100 times.

You must be joking if you actually consider Barrie to be an adequate RH defenceman..........Barrie has no concept of playing defence and really plays like a rover with some offensive abilities but negative defensive abilities.......Campbell is going to get shellshocked playing behind the weak Oilers defence this year.
Aug. 16, 2022 at 11:35 p.m.
Quoting: TML_Tika
You must be joking if you actually consider Barrie to be an adequate RH defenceman..........Barrie has no concept of playing defence and really plays like a rover with some offensive abilities but negative defensive abilities.......Campbell is going to get shellshocked playing behind the weak Oilers defence this year.

Barrie had a solid playoffs actually, shows u didn't watch, and are just blabbing on and on. We don't have the cap space for Holl, and it's not like he'll make our d better by any means. Nor do we have room on the right side, just think before speaking
CD282 liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 12:46 a.m.
Barrie had a solid playoffs actually, shows u didn't watch, and are just blabbing on and on. We don't have the cap space for Holl, and it's not like he'll make our d better by any means. Nor do we have room on the right side, just think before speaking

I watched enough of Barrie when he played for the Leafs to realize he doesn't know how to play defence.......The Puljujarvi trade for Holl is much more likely to happen than you seem to think ........and is even been reported in the media allready.

Edmonton needs to clear some Cap Space and upgrade their defence..........Total joke that people think Campbell is the anwser in goal for the Oilers and the contract given to him was absoluetly terrible Cap management............He was terrrible in Toronto from January until March and has a terrible higher danger chance rating for a goalie.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 1:17 a.m.
I watched enough of Barrie when he played for the Leafs to realize he doesn't know how to play defence.......The Puljujarvi trade for Holl is much more likely to happen than you seem to think ........and is even been reported in the media allready.

Edmonton needs to clear some Cap Space and upgrade their defence..........Total joke that people think Campbell is the anwser in goal for the Oilers and the contract given to him was absoluetly terrible Cap management............He was terrrible in Toronto from January until March and has a terrible higher danger chance rating for a goalie.

Oh wow that's a bad take my friend.. just because someone does bad in one of the most toxic franchises doesn't mean their automatically bad their entire career. I heard this EXACT same thing about hyman last year and he had a career year this year lol. Same with Ceci, played in a toxic franchise with to much pressure on the players, one bad play and they get ran out of town. Is Val nichushkin horrible because he played bad on the stars? Nope. Don't try and put your two bits in on a team you know literally nothing about, it's embarrassing for you. Don't compare a players play from 3 years ago on a completely different team. Campbell struggled after an injury, but I guess signing a goalie with 5 wins last year is gonna work great for you. Yes we do need to clear cap space, but this trade makes absolutely no sense, and holls name shouldn't even be mentioned in a trade with puljujarvi, just because it's good for the Leafs does not mean to benefits the other team. Can you send me a reliable source saying there's gonna be a one for one trade involving puljujarvi and Holl? and even if this trade was to happen (obviously would never because ts ridiculous) then what do we do with holl? Run him or Barrie as a 7th d and waste cap? And we then have a MASSIVE hole on our right wing.

That comment is actually baffling, use your head, idiotic comment. I also think you're forgetting we won 2 rounds with a 40 year old Mike Smith, focus on your own team when you know nothing about others.
CD282 liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 1:37 a.m.
Oh wow that's a bad take my friend.. just because someone does bad in one of the most toxic franchises doesn't mean their automatically bad their entire career. I heard this EXACT same thing about hyman last year and he had a career year this year lol. Same with Ceci, played in a toxic franchise with to much pressure on the players, one bad play and they get ran out of town. Is Val nichushkin horrible because he played bad on the stars? Nope. Don't try and put your two bits in on a team you know literally nothing about, it's embarrassing for you. Don't compare a players play from 3 years ago on a completely different team. Campbell struggled after an injury, but I guess signing a goalie with 5 wins last year is gonna work great for you. Yes we do need to clear cap space, but this trade makes absolutely no sense, and holls name shouldn't even be mentioned in a trade with puljujarvi, just because it's good for the Leafs does not mean to benefits the other team. Can you send me a reliable source saying there's gonna be a one for one trade involving puljujarvi and Holl? and even if this trade was to happen (obviously would never because ts ridiculous) then what do we do with holl? Run him or Barrie as a 7th d and waste cap? And we then have a MASSIVE hole on our right wing.

That comment is actually baffling, use your head, idiotic comment. I also think you're forgetting we won 2 rounds with a 40 year old Mike Smith, focus on your own team when you know nothing about others.

Hyman had a good year but you might not be saying the same thing for the last half of his contact but Bunting had a better year and at less than 1/5th the contract value.

I actually have always liked Ceci and he was dumped on in Toronto after being a scapegoat in Ottawa which was a terrible team.

So you are planning to hold on to Puljujarvi after he obviously wants out of Edmonton for being totally missed managed by the Oilers and just signed a contract only to faciliate a trade out of Edmonton?

Beating both the Kings and Flames were two of the weaker teams in the NHL Playoffs if want to be totally honest.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 1:42 a.m.
Hyman had a good year but you might not be saying the same thing for the last half of his contact but Bunting had a better year and at less than 1/5th the contract value.

I actually have always liked Ceci and he was dumped on in Toronto after being a scapegoat in Ottawa which was a terrible team.

So you are planning to hold on to Puljujarvi after he obviously wants out of Edmonton for being totally missed managed by the Oilers and just signed a contract only to faciliate a trade out of Edmonton?

Beating both the Kings and Flames were two of the weaker teams in the NHL Playoffs if want to be totally honest.

Ah yes, I guess winning a division and being top 3 in a conference is weak. puljujarvi doesn't "want" out, If he did request a trade Holland wouldn't let him get to arbitration and then sign him, he would've been gone for picks. Wrong again. Still waiting to see a source about a holl for puljujarvi trade 1 for 1. Just stop man, if you don't know anything about said team then don't act like you do. Do you expect Edmonton to lose to LA just because their weaker? Nope. Edmonton was also a massive underdog against the flames, but hey I guess you know it all

My last quote also had literally nothing to do with bunting either, leaf fans said he'd be ass, and had a career year so I'm not sure what you're saying there either
CD282 liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 2:03 a.m.
Ah yes, I guess winning a division and being top 3 in a conference is weak. puljujarvi doesn't "want" out, If he did request a trade Holland wouldn't let him get to arbitration and then sign him, he would've been gone for picks. Wrong again. Still waiting to see a source about a holl for puljujarvi trade 1 for 1. Just stop man, if you don't know anything about said team then don't act like you do. Do you expect Edmonton to lose to LA just because their weaker? Nope. Edmonton was also a massive underdog against the flames, but hey I guess you know it all

My last quote also had literally nothing to do with bunting either, leaf fans said he'd be ass, and had a career year so I'm not sure what you're saying there either

Puljujarvi does want out.......Do you think he was happy with his role in the playoffs?

Do you really think the Oilers were massive under-dogs against the Flames?.........Not sure how you could say that..............The Oilers weak defence was totally exposed by the Avs and why it is still a big problem which Kenny Holland has not addressed this offseason and will be shortly.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 2:08 a.m.

You should google Oilers Could Solve Problems Trading Puljujarvi for Maple Leafs Holl written on August 7, 2022 by Rob Couch and read his article at the hockeywriters.com if you still don't think this potential trade could happen.

Oilers need to unload Barrie's contract to free up Cap Space and then upgrade their defence.......even if you disagree.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 4:40 a.m.
PHI wants Braun, hes a solid 6th or 7th that knows the system/players and a perfect partner for a rookie. PHI doesn;t want or need Kerfoot.

EDM 4th for Kerfoot is best PHI can do, (we'll throw in C Adam Brooks)
Aug. 17, 2022 at 9:50 a.m.
You should google Oilers Could Solve Problems Trading Puljujarvi for Maple Leafs Holl written on August 7, 2022 by Rob Couch and read his article at the hockeywriters.com if you still don't think this potential trade could happen.

Oilers need to unload Barrie's contract to free up Cap Space and then upgrade their defence.......even if you disagree.

That isn't a trade rumor, it's an idea, therefore it's someone's opinion and not the truth, you're wrong yet again. We do need to trade Barrie but that being said if we were to clear 4.5 million of Barrie's cap it certainly wouldn't be holl replacing him. Stop quoting me because the amount you know about other teams is very little. It also seems like you just troll everyone else in other threads.

You also know there's a difference between wanting out and exploring trade options for a player, which we did with puljujarvi. He never once requested a trade out and olland even confirmed that this year, he didn't like the proposed trades from other teams so they didn't trade him. Know the difference between looking for a trade and requesting a trade out before you open you're mouth.
CD282 liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 10:01 a.m.
Troll post? Or are they actually people out there who think Ken Holland would make such a stupid trade?
gary_ liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 2:56 p.m.
That isn't a trade rumor, it's an idea, therefore it's someone's opinion and not the truth, you're wrong yet again. We do need to trade Barrie but that being said if we were to clear 4.5 million of Barrie's cap it certainly wouldn't be holl replacing him. Stop quoting me because the amount you know about other teams is very little. It also seems like you just troll everyone else in other threads.

You also know there's a difference between wanting out and exploring trade options for a player, which we did with puljujarvi. He never once requested a trade out and olland even confirmed that this year, he didn't like the proposed trades from other teams so they didn't trade him. Know the difference between looking for a trade and requesting a trade out before you open you're mouth.

Thanks for enlightening me with all your expert hockey knowledge......I can tell you have bought in 100% to everything Ken Holland says......so no sense debating with you.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 3:15 p.m.
Thanks for enlightening me with all your expert hockey knowledge......I can tell you have bought in 100% to everything Ken Holland says......so no sense debating with you.

pardon? why would we trade for a defenseman with a 2 mil aav and run him as a 7th when we need to clear cap? or have barrie as a 7th dman making 4.5? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say? If puljujarvi wanted out he would've been gone before arbitration hit, so what exactly are you trying to get at? The source you told me to search up isn't a source its an opinion on what said team should do to get said player. Do you understand how hard it is to move cap? and a bottom pairing defensemen playing bottom minutes isn't going to improve our dcore more then it is right now. Theres a reason you have 2200 posts and 420 likes, people rarely agree with with you
CD282 liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 8:03 p.m.
pardon? why would we trade for a defenseman with a 2 mil aav and run him as a 7th when we need to clear cap? or have barrie as a 7th dman making 4.5? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say? If puljujarvi wanted out he would've been gone before arbitration hit, so what exactly are you trying to get at? The source you told me to search up isn't a source its an opinion on what said team should do to get said player. Do you understand how hard it is to move cap? and a bottom pairing defensemen playing bottom minutes isn't going to improve our dcore more then it is right now. Theres a reason you have 2200 posts and 420 likes, people rarely agree with with you

Wow......I am not interested in how many likes i get for making short witty comments to posts like you.

I guess you also did not notice that Bouchard instead of Barrie took over quarterbacking the Oilers PP in the playoffs.......The Oilers defence is a trainwreck and still has not been fixed and is the reason the Avs destroyed the Oilers during the playoffs and the reason the Oilers are stuck in mud.

The best move the Oilers made was hiring a new coach who actually seems competent for a change.

Holl is much better than a number of the Oilers defenceman and especially Tyson Barrie.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 9:22 p.m.

Thehockeywriters is one of the worst collections of informed writers on the internet . It’s an ok site to look at when bored but they make horrible trade ideas constantly
gary_ and TML_Tika liked this.
Aug. 17, 2022 at 9:44 p.m.
Quoting: Theozler
Thehockeywriters is one of the worst collections of informed writers on the internet . It’s an ok site to look at when bored but they make horrible trade ideas constantly

Their opinions, not rumors. Thank you
Theozler and TML_Tika liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll