LD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
    $750,000$750,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 5:39 p.m.
    Sway4Vezina
    Patrick Kane the Coyotes legend
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 5:40 p.m.
    Kerfoot does not get the same return as bjorkstrand
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 5:42 p.m.
    Me
    Quoting: SK101
    Kerfoot does not get the same return as bjorkstrand

Maybe not with Seattle. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he got more than this. Connor Brown who’s a very similar player with a very similar contract got a 2nd.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 5:50 p.m.
    Chicago says no thank you
    SociallyHawkward liked this.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 6:02 p.m.
    Me
    Quoting: CoachCoach
    Chicago says no thank you

I mean I can’t see a rental getting much more than a 1st and a future top four defensemen. He also has a NMC so don’t expect a non contending team like Detroit to come in and outbid Toronto.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 6:21 p.m.
    Quoting: Leafsleaks123
    I mean I can’t see a rental getting much more than a 1st and a future top four defensemen. He also has a NMC so don’t expect a non contending team like Detroit to come in and outbid Toronto.

So you want to bid for Kane as a rental and not re-sign him? In that case you will be outbid by another team.

Edit: Detroit wants no part of the bidding war for Kane, they will grab a seat and some popcorn and watch the show.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 7:04 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    Quoting: Leafsleaks123

My brother in Christ, why would Detroit be in the Patty Kane sweepstakes? We're not Cup contenders. Then again, neither are the Leafs.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 7:13 p.m.
    ginger
    Quoting: MoreHitzSeider
    My brother in Christ, why would Detroit be in the Patty Kane sweepstakes? We're not Cup contenders. Then again, neither are the Leafs.

Leafs are supposed to be cup contenders but again I have no idea what the second even looks like
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 7:14 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    Quoting: NR1
    Leafs are supposed to be cup contenders but again I have no idea what the second even looks like

I've forgotten what it looks like myself as I scrape off the dust from my old Red Wings Cup banners. ☹️
    The_Ginger_Leaf liked this.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:05 p.m.
    Kster
    I've forgotten what it looks like myself as I scrape off the dust from my old Red Wings Cup banners. ☹️

How far you going back bud tears of joy ? You won the cup 14 years ago, and since then you’ve had some of the most embarrassingly bad seasons in league history. 6 (& counting) straight playoff misses So pump the brakes tears of joy . For the record leaf’s still have more cups than whingers and we are miles closer.
    How about you get to .500 before you start chirping anyone
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:08 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    Quoting: kster34
    How far you going back bud tears of joy ? You won the cup 14 years ago, and since then you’ve had some of the most embarrassingly bad seasons in league history. 6 (& counting) straight playoff misses So pump the brakes tears of joy . For the record leaf’s still have more cups than whingers and we are miles closer.
    How about you get to .500 before you start chirping anyone

Miles closer? 😂 Guy. Your team is getting worse each season and you still haven't won a playoff round. Red Wings have a much brighter future than Toronto does. I get that you're jealous of the Red Wings long playoff streak and the 4 Cups and 6 SCF appearances. But you haven't won a Cup in 55 years. Leafs haven't even won a playoff round in the Salary Cap era. Take your own advice about the chirping. You're so bad at it. LOL
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:17 p.m.
    Kster
    Miles closer? 😂 Guy. Your team is getting worse each season and you still haven't won a playoff round. Red Wings have a much brighter future than Toronto does. I get that you're jealous of the Red Wings long playoff streak and the 4 Cups and 6 SCF appearances. But you haven't won a Cup in 55 years. Leafs haven't even won a playoff round in the Salary Cap era. Take your own advice about the chirping. LOL

We’ll see. Winghers still suck and will miss the playoffs again. A lot of teams have not won the cup recently; but at least Leafs are a legit contender every year. And newsflash - no one is jealous of Detroit - ever, for any reason.
    Congrats though, Wings are heading towards “just another thoroughly average team”. Embrace mediocrity - at least it’s a step up from battling ‘Zona and SENs these past years for most irrelevant team in the league
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:19 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    We’ll see. Winghers still suck and will miss the playoffs again. A lot of teams have not won the cup recently; but at least Leafs are a legit contender every year. And newsflash - no one is jealous of Detroit - ever, for any reason.
    Congrats though, Wings are heading towards “just another thoroughly average team”. Embrace mediocrity - at least it’s a step up from battling ‘Zona and SENs these past years for most irrelevant team in the league

Have fun hanging your "Almost Beat Tampa" banner. We're all impressed. 😂

How are you a contender? You haven't won anything.

Imagine bragging about winning nothing. LOL

You seriously need to take a course in trolling. You're trying so hard but can't help but fail. Kind of like the Leafs. 🤭
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:34 p.m.
    Kster
    Have fun hanging your "Almost Beat Tampa" banner. We're all impressed. 😂

How are you a contender? You haven't won anything.

Imagine bragging about winning nothing. LOL

Get a dictionary and look up word meaning of the word contender.
    Who was bragging?
    I simply pointed out some facts:
    1/ we’ve made the playoffs six straight years, you’ve missed the playoffs six straight years
    2/ we finished 4th last year (115 points), you finished 25th (74 points)
    3/ you’ve averaged 52.3 points over the past 6 seasons (ouch),
    Including last place finish just a few years ago (in 19-20) with 39 points .

The leafs have lost some tough playoff series and have not gotten out of the first round - can’t deny it.
    But to compare us with the whingers - coming off one of the truly most mind numbingly terrible 6-7 year runs in nhl history - well that makes you sound unstable
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:43 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    Get a dictionary and look up word meaning of the word contender.
    Who was bragging?
    I simply pointed out some facts:
    1/ we’ve made the playoffs six straight years, you’ve missed the playoffs six straight years
    2/ we finished 4th last year (115 points), you finished 25th (74 points)
    3/ you’ve averaged 52.3 points over the past 6 seasons (ouch),
    Including last place finish just a few years ago (in 19-20) with 39 points .

The leafs have lost some tough playoff series and have not gotten out of the first round - can’t deny it.
    But to compare us with the whingers - coming off one of the truly most mind numbingly terrible 6-7 year runs in nhl history - well that makes you sound unstable

I'll say it again. Leafs haven't won anything. Moral victories don't count. No one cares. You sound like you're easily triggered. Don't blame me for your team's failures. LOL
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:49 p.m.
    Kster
    I'll say it again. Leafs haven't won anything. Moral victories don't count. No one cares. You sound like you're easily triggered. Don't blame me for your team's failures. LOL

You’re an odd guy; no one is triggered. Just pointing out - factually - that the Leafs are >> the Wings. 31 teams didn’t win the cup last year, and 24 didn’t win a round.
    By your bizzare logic , wings are as good as all 24 of them?
    I can handle the leafs playoff losing streak (albeit it’s frustrating as hell) but I don’t think fans of a team coming off the run you guys just came off (embarrassing and woeful) and are still mired in can chirp🤦🏽‍♂️.
    But that’s just me
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 8:59 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    You’re an odd guy; no one is triggered. Just pointing out - factually - that the Leafs are >> the Wings. 31 teams didn’t win the cup last year, and 24 didn’t win a round.
    By your bizzare logic , wings are as good as all 24 of them?
    I can handle the leafs playoff losing streak (albeit it’s frustrating as hell) but I don’t think fans of a team coming off the run you guys just came off (embarrassing and woeful) and are still mired in can chirp🤦🏽‍♂️.
    But that’s just me

It sounds like you're justifying Leafs failure by throwing dirt on the Red Wings. Believe me. Red Wings fans know how bad we've been the past 6 years. One of the worst stretches in NHL history? That's you just talking out of your ass to be honest.

Aren't you embarrassed that you're picking on the Red Wings to make yourself feel better about your Leafs? That would be like me bragging about beating up on the Columbus Blue Jackets in year 3 of their existence.

Yzerman is rebuilding this Red Wings team the right way and you'd have to be a complete moron to not see that they'll be much better with each coming season.

That's such a cowardly take by you. A Red Wings fan can't chirp? Because their team has been bad for 6 years? You have plenty of experience watching bad hockey teams being a Leafs fan. So you never in all that time criticized other teams who were better? Yeah right. LOL

Anyway, your trolling is boring to be honest. It's rather embarrassing really. Maybe you pull wings off fish flies and let them live? Hey, whatever floats your boat man. Please improve your trolling game.
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 9:03 p.m.
    Kster
    It sounds like you're justifying Leafs failure by throwing dirt on the Red Wings. Believe me. Red Wings fans know how bad we've been the past 6 years. One of the worst stretches in NHL history? That's you just talking out of your ass to be honest.

Aren't you embarrassed that you're picking on the Red Wings to make yourself feel better about your Leafs? That would be like me bragging about beating up on the Columbus Blue Jackets in year 3 of their existence.

Yzerman is rebuilding this Red Wings team the right way and you'd have to be a complete moron to not see that they'll be much better with each coming season.

That's such a cowardly take by you. A Red Wings fan can't chirp? Because their team has been bad for 6 years? You have plenty of experience watching bad hockey teams being a Leafs fan. So you never in all that time criticized other teams who were better? Yeah right. LOL

Anyway, your trolling is boring to be honest. It's rather embarrassing really. Maybe you pull wings off fish flies and let them live? Hey, whatever floats your boat man. Please improve your trolling game.

🤐
    Aug. 25, 2022 at 9:04 p.m.
    Seiders on the Storm
    🤐

Yeah I think it's time to add you to my ignore list. It's not like you add anything of value. Troll someone else.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll