SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Brainstorming ideas

Created by: EatMyScoobySnack
Published: Sep. 7, 2022 at 3:46 p.m.
Salary Cap: $82,500,000
Season Days: 185/186 (99%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has been rejected because the upper limit has been exceeded by one of the trade parties

Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMontreal Canadiens

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Ylönen, JesseWaivers ExemptMontreal CanadiensMinor-$0011---0000--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Kravtsov, VitaliNew York RangersLoan-$0011---0000--
Lundkvist, NilsWaivers ExemptNew York RangersMinor-$0011---0000--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial-$10,239,1662345735616
Change$0011000
Final-$10,239,1662346 (↑)74 (↑)5616000

Logo of the New York RangersNew York Rangers

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Kravtsov, VitaliNew York RangersLoan-$0011---0000--
Lundkvist, NilsWaivers ExemptNew York RangersMinor-$0011---0000--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Ylönen, JesseWaivers ExemptMontreal CanadiensMinor-$0011---0000--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$1,008,5312247663411
Change$00-1-1000
Final$1,008,5312246 (↓)65 (↓)3411000
Sep. 7, 2022 at 3:55 p.m.
Well the rumor around is that Hughes is interested to aquifer two former selection of Gorton in NyR.

Lundkvist as the RHD needed and Kravtsov as bigger and more physically active winger.

It seen that one of the piece offered back was Jesse Ylonen who is rumor to be NHL ready but don't have a spot available due to MTL overflow of forward depth currently.

I don't know what could cost to add into this trade, one of the reason is that both team is near the cap space maximum and that moving an NHL ready with high contract could be problematic. NYR have around 1m to play which is not alot, there could have an option of a three way trade to some team like Arizona or duck to keep some salary for a little asset reward in retribution.

Pick and other prospect could also involve but I would be reluctant to send an 2023 pick as that seem to be a good draft.

I want to know your opinion on few thing:

Would you do a trade with NYR for this guy's and what would your offer would be.

Do you prefer to go for cheaper trade for exemple trying to get Justin holl from Toronto or Suter from Dallas or Vlassic with San Jose thing like that.

Or would you just try it chance with free agent like pk Subban or Anton Strålman.
Sep. 7, 2022 at 8:41 p.m.
NY Rangers laugh hysterically. anything it would be Ylonen,and picks for only Lundkvist. Gorton drafted both of those guys in the 1ST ROUND of the 2018 draft for the Rangers.
Sep. 9, 2022 at 7:14 p.m.
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
Well the rumor around is that Hughes is interested to aquifer two former selection of Gorton in NyR.

Lundkvist as the RHD needed and Kravtsov as bigger and more physically active winger.

It seen that one of the piece offered back was Jesse Ylonen who is rumor to be NHL ready but don't have a spot available due to MTL overflow of forward depth currently.

I don't know what could cost to add into this trade, one of the reason is that both team is near the cap space maximum and that moving an NHL ready with high contract could be problematic. NYR have around 1m to play which is not alot, there could have an option of a three way trade to some team like Arizona or duck to keep some salary for a little asset reward in retribution.

Pick and other prospect could also involve but I would be reluctant to send an 2023 pick as that seem to be a good draft.

I want to know your opinion on few thing:

Would you do a trade with NYR for this guy's and what would your offer would be.

Do you prefer to go for cheaper trade for exemple trying to get Justin holl from Toronto or Suter from Dallas or Vlassic with San Jose thing like that.

Or would you just try it chance with free agent like pk Subban or Anton Strålman.

I'd gladly trade for them, they would fit nicely. Cheaper would only be a short term solution to RD whereas Lundqvist would hopefully be a long term answer. And the cap gymnastics for the "cheaper" trades would be a clusterf***.

NYR don't have much for cap space so it would have to focus around prospects and low wage players. Any combo of Ylonen, Kidney, Mysak, Pezzetta + picks to balance either way would be the likely offers to be drawn from I would think.

Hard no to PK or Anton, again they would be short term fillers and honestly I just don't want either of them.
EatMyScoobySnack liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll