SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Bruins fans HELP

Sep. 26, 2022 at 4:20 p.m.
d4rk1ll4
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Boston finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?
Sep. 26, 2022 at 4:37 p.m.
Edited Sep. 26, 2022 at 4:47 p.m.
1. Too hard to tell exactly where they will end up until we see a few games because of injuries to some key guys, but I imagine they will be in the mix amongst playoff teams.

2. March & McAvoy are out until DEC so that hurts the pp, but I imagine it will be a combination of JD or Zacha net front, Bergy the bumper, Pasta & Krech or Hall the flanks, Lindholm, Zboril or Reilly the point man. The 2nd unit Coyle or Smith net front, Coyle or Smith the bumper, Krech or Hall & JD or Zacha flanks, Lindholm, Zboril or Reilly point. When Gryz returns from injury he will be in the mix too.

3. If you want a really good value pick for someone who I imagine will be pretty low in most fantasy drafts, it's Krech. Coming back from the Czech league and being in his mid 30s scares off most people, but he's going to be between Hall & Pasta. I expect him to be very productive with those 2. A purely breakout candidate is Zacha or JD. Playing with Bergy certainly helps with that.

4. DO NOT PICK FOLIGNO. I also imagine guys like Nosek, Freddy, Steen, Carlo, Forbort, Reilly, Gryz, Cliffy will have relatively low point production. Wags also likely to be in the AHL so don't pick him.

5. Both goalies will play 41/41, unless injuries happen of course.
Dekes liked this.
Sep. 26, 2022 at 4:48 p.m.
Dekesaladekes
Quoting: KennyBoi
1. Too hard to tell exactly where they will end up until we see a few games because of injuries to some key guys, but I imagine they will be in the mix amongst playoff teams.

2. March & McAvoy are out until DEC so that hurts the pp, but I imagine it will be a combination of JD or Zacha net front, Bergy the bumper, Pasta & Krech or Hall the flanks, Lindholm, Zboril or Reilly the point man. The 2nd unit Coyle or Smith net front, Coyle or Smith the bumper, Krech or Hall & JD or Zacha flanks, Lindholm, Zboril or Reilly point. When Gryz returns from injury he will be in the mix too.

3. If you want a really good value pick for someone who I imagine will be pretty low in most fantasy drafts, it's Krech. Coming back from the Czech league and being in his mid 30s scares off most people, but he's going to be between Hall & Pasta. I expect him to be very productive with those 2. A purely breakout candidate is Zacha or JD. Playing with Bergy certainly helps with point production.

4. DO NOT PICK FOLIGNO. I also imagine guys like Nosek, Freddy, Steen, Carlo, Forbort, Reilly, Gryz, Cliffy will have relatively low point production. Wags also likely to be in the AHL so don't pick him.

5. Both goalies will play 41/41, unless injuries happen of course.

pin point accurate if your fantasy draft has IR spots maybe consider marchand/mcavoy around pick 100, you then can IR them and pick up a rookie or something to play until he returns
Sep. 26, 2022 at 4:58 p.m.
These are some kind of wild questions. If anyone knew the answer, they would be millionaire sport betters.
1. Somewhere between 1st and 16th in the east. Cmon, this is tough.
2. To start the year, who knows? When healthy, bergeron, pastrnak, marchand, mcavoy, hall.
3. Who knows. Best bet is probably debrusk for a 30+ goal campaign.
4. Who knows. There’s a bunch of guys coming back from injury, a bunch of guys aging, that’s pretty much impossible to project.
5. Somewhere between 30-52.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll