23$82,500,000$82,454,167$0$4,650,000$45,833
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LW, RW
RFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
$1,000,000$1,000,000 (Performance Bonus$2,000,000$2M)
C
NTC
UFA - 1
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,050,000$1,050,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
RW, C
RFA - 2
$762,500$762,500
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,137,500$1,137,500
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$9,500,000$9,500,000
RD
UFA - 8
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LD
NTC, NMC
UFA - 8
$750,000$750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$150,000$150K)
G
RFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,100,000$4,100,000
RD
UFA - 5
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$3,800,000$3,800,000
LW, C, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 29, 2022 at 12:39 p.m.
Dekesaladekes
no shot my guy lol.

we would have to give up debrusk+lysell+harrison + 23 1st and probably a little bit more
Sep. 29, 2022 at 12:42 p.m.
If we were to make a move it'd be an offer sheet, not a heavily undervalued trade
Sep. 29, 2022 at 12:43 p.m.
Unrealistic trade and signing— DAL would get more in a trade, and Robertson isn’t going to go from holding out in DAL to signing that in BOS.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 12:51 p.m.
Habs fan ?
Just add a fourth and I think you’re good 😵‍💫
Sep. 29, 2022 at 2:25 p.m.
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Delete this 🤡

I agree that this isn’t enough, but settle down tiger. This offer isn’t one that needs to be ridiculed. A top four d man, a top six wibger, and a first isn’t nothing.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 3:51 p.m.
Luguber
Quoting: DefenseFirst
I agree that this isn’t enough, but settle down tiger. This offer isn’t one that needs to be ridiculed. A top four d man, a top six wibger, and a first isn’t nothing.

It is not nothing for sure, but it doesn't seem like a trade that favours Dallas much.
I mean the Stars has had problems with their scoring for a while now, so to go from a young 41 goal guy to Debrusk is a serious downgrade. Defense hasn't really been an issue for the Stars though.
And just on top they don't even get the 2023 1rd pick but the 2024 one, and from what I gather the 2023 draft is looking deep...
Sep. 29, 2022 at 3:55 p.m.
Quoting: Luguber
It is not nothing for sure, but it doesn't seem like a trade that favours Dallas much.
I mean the Stars has had problems with their scoring for a while now, so to go from a young 41 goal guy to Debrusk is a serious downgrade. Defense hasn't really been an issue for the Stars though.
And just on top they don't even get the 2023 1rd pick but the 2024 one, and from what I gather the 2023 draft is looking deep...

Again, first sentence said that i agreed it wasn’t enough. However that response wasn’t warranted. There’s a million trades on this site where someone is giving a cap dump and a fourth for a good player. This offer didn’t warrant getting called a clown.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 4:04 p.m.
Luguber
Again, first sentence said that i agreed it wasn’t enough. However that response wasn’t warranted. There’s a million trades on this site where someone is giving a cap dump and a fourth for a good player. This offer didn’t warrant getting called a clown.

Yeah you're right, the offer doesn't warrant ridicule.
Although, making it the 2024 1rd pick does look kind of cheap to me 🙂
Maybe replying to you was the wrong way to go about posting my 2 cents on the deal.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 4:38 p.m.

DeBrusk is a middle six player. One they were trying to dump not that long ago. Grz is decent but nothing special. The first rounder is a first rounder. Robertson is a top LW in the league. You don’t get elite players for spare parts. I stand by my initial comment. That offer is nowhere close. Starts with Lysell and then add. Peoples feelings can get hurt all they want. Facts are facts
EsoYeezus69 and BruinsCharlies liked this.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 5:23 p.m.
DeBrusk is a middle six player. One they were trying to dump not that long ago. Grz is decent but nothing special. The first rounder is a first rounder. Robertson is a top LW in the league. You don’t get elite players for spare parts. I stand by my initial comment. That offer is nowhere close. Starts with Lysell and then add. Peoples feelings can get hurt all they want. Facts are facts

Once again, for the third time…i agree it’s not enough. And i agree that it starts with lysell and goes up from there. The offer certainly isn’t an unreasonable starting point though.

There is no indication that the bruins ever seriously tried to move debrusk.

Since being inserted into the top six, in 40 games debrusk led the bruins in even strength scoring with 18 goals, and 27 points. Thats one fewer point than Robertson over the same stretch.

He’s a top six player.

Grzelcyk and mcavoy made up arguably the best pair in the NHL that had a reasonable sample size together, lets say 300 minute. All the fancy stats that i don’t really care about had them as the top pair with such a sample size, and 30 goals for with only 10 goals against is pretty dominant given the matchups.

He’s a top four d man.

Both players are on good contracts. It’s a sizable offer, though i agree it’s not enough. Certainly didn’t warrant the stupid, “delete this - insert dumb emoji.”
Spocked_E liked this.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 5:43 p.m.
Once again, for the third time…i agree it’s not enough. And i agree that it starts with lysell and goes up from there. The offer certainly isn’t an unreasonable starting point though.

There is no indication that the bruins ever seriously tried to move debrusk.

Since being inserted into the top six, in 40 games debrusk led the bruins in even strength scoring with 18 goals, and 27 points. Thats one fewer point than Robertson over the same stretch.

He’s a top six player.

Grzelcyk and mcavoy made up arguably the best pair in the NHL that had a reasonable sample size together, lets say 300 minute. All the fancy stats that i don’t really care about had them as the top pair with such a sample size, and 30 goals for with only 10 goals against is pretty dominant given the matchups.

He’s a top four d man.

Both players are on good contracts. It’s a sizable offer, though i agree it’s not enough. Certainly didn’t warrant the stupid, “delete this - insert dumb emoji.”

Didn’t see your other comment. The package above, like all other recent Robertson offers on this site, lacks quality. Lysell is a quality piece and good start. The package above isn’t a good start it’s the add on and throw in pieces. I still think it’s a bad idea to trade Robertson in the first place but that’s a different conversation. My comment was rude. It was intended that way. The offers for Robertson on this site are a joke. The fact that our owner/GM waited this long and refuse to pay somebody absolutely worth the money is a joke. Was it wrong to vent that frustration on one person? Probably. It got deleted. Oh well. But it got a lot of likes before it got deleted so I’m not the lone angry kid in the corner here. And it doesn’t mean I don’t respect other peoples opinions. Cheers
Sep. 29, 2022 at 6:18 p.m.
So did you read one sentence of my comment here?

Your comment was rude, it was also really stupid, lacking any semblance of creativity or wit.

These are three very high quality pieces being offered. It’s not enough, but your comment was far more stupid than the trade.

Out of curiosity, if Debrusk is a throw in, why did Robertson only get one more even strength point over the period of time where they both played a top six role?

You didn’t read mine either apparently. I never said DeBrusk was a throw in. I said those are “add on and throw in pieces”. Which you took out of context. I just meant that none of them are main pieces in a trade for Robertson. And how is calling my comment “really stupid” any better than me calling the trade above “really stupid”. You can’t get upset about something then do the exact same thing. Hypocrite
Sep. 29, 2022 at 6:20 p.m.
You didn’t read mine either apparently. I never said DeBrusk was a throw in. I said those are “add on and throw in pieces”. Which you took out of context. I just meant that none of them are main pieces in a trade for Robertson. And how is calling my comment “really stupid” any better than me calling the trade above “really stupid”. You can’t get upset about something then do the exact same thing. Hypocrite

Uhhh what? You just said, “I never said debrusk was a throw in,” followed by, “i said those are add on and throw in pieces.” You literally said he was a throw in piece, then denied you said it, while also admitting that you said it? Weird.

So, question remains, why just one more even strength point from Robertson over that stretch? Just curious.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 6:34 p.m.
Uhhh what? You just said, “I never said debrusk was a throw in,” followed by, “i said those are add on and throw in pieces.” You literally said he was a throw in piece, then denied you said it, while also admitting that you said it? Weird.

So, question remains, why just one more even strength point from Robertson over that stretch? Just curious.

I literally just explained what I meant. Do you want to talk hockey or nitpick at how I word things. Speaking of talking hockey, have you seen Bowness’ system?? It’s an offensive black hole. Power play was the only place they were allowed to maintain possession. It’s a miracle Robertson scored as many points as he did. And back to DeBrusk, I like him and think he’s underrated. But he isn’t what I’m looking for as a main piece in a JRob trade. Same with Grz. I’d want an extended Pasta to be completely honest. But then why make the trade in the first place if you’re willing to pay Pasta???
Sep. 29, 2022 at 7:11 p.m.
I literally just explained what I meant. Do you want to talk hockey or nitpick at how I word things. Speaking of talking hockey, have you seen Bowness’ system?? It’s an offensive black hole. Power play was the only place they were allowed to maintain possession. It’s a miracle Robertson scored as many points as he did. And back to DeBrusk, I like him and think he’s underrated. But he isn’t what I’m looking for as a main piece in a JRob trade. Same with Grz. I’d want an extended Pasta to be completely honest. But then why make the trade in the first place if you’re willing to pay Pasta???

Bahahahaha an extended pastrnak? Alright, so i see a few issues here.
First, no, you didn’t explain what you meant. You just said some conflicting things that were anything but coherent.
Second, seems like you don’t know what the term, “throw-in,” means.
Lastly, given the pastrnak comment, you might be insane.

As far as why make taht trade if you’re willing to pay pastrnak. One guy has led the national hockey league in goals. The other has not.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 7:42 p.m.

The Bruins were never trying to "dump" DeBrusk. They could have easily dumped him when he requested a trade and had multiple offers that they didn't even consider.
Sep. 29, 2022 at 7:53 p.m.
Bahahahaha an extended pastrnak? Alright, so i see a few issues here.
First, no, you didn’t explain what you meant. You just said some conflicting things that were anything but coherent.
Second, seems like you don’t know what the term, “throw-in,” means.
Lastly, given the pastrnak comment, you might be insane.

As far as why make taht trade if you’re willing to pay pastrnak. One guy has led the national hockey league in goals. The other has not.

Honestly. Do you want to have a discussion or an argument? If you want a discussion then meet me half way here. You’re clearly smart enough to figure out what I’m trying to say. Brusk and Grz are good players but not high enough quality for a Robertson trade. We seemed to agree that it starts with Lysell and the first. If Brusk goes in there it makes sense. And I’d consider that an add on piece. Not saying he isn’t a good piece just not a main piece. I don’t really know how to explain it any better than that. And again for the Pasta thing… you’re smart enough to figure out what I was trying to get at. I never said Robertson for Pasta one for one. Was just saying if Dallas was going to do that they might as well just pay Robertson. If you want to talk hockey I’m here. If you want to act like you are then you’re no better than me for my clown emoji
Sep. 29, 2022 at 7:57 p.m.
Honestly. Do you want to have a discussion or an argument? If you want a discussion then meet me half way here. You’re clearly smart enough to figure out what I’m trying to say. Brusk and Grz are good players but not high enough quality for a Robertson trade. We seemed to agree that it starts with Lysell and the first. If Brusk goes in there it makes sense. And I’d consider that an add on piece. Not saying he isn’t a good piece just not a main piece. I don’t really know how to explain it any better than that. And again for the Pasta thing… you’re smart enough to figure out what I was trying to get at. I never said Robertson for Pasta one for one. Was just saying if Dallas was going to do that they might as well just pay Robertson. If you want to talk hockey I’m here. If you want to act like you are then you’re no better than me for my clown emoji

It strikes me that what you’re saying and what you’re thinking are two wildly different things.
First you say two players are throw-ins, and then acknowledge that they’re very good players.
Then you say that you would want an extended pastrnak, but now it kind of seems like you realize that would heavily favor the stars?

It’s just all very weird.

The one thing i would say that the logic behind, “if teh stars would take pastrnak, why not just sign Robertson,” is flawed to me. Pastrnak is pretty clearly the better player, no?
Sep. 29, 2022 at 8:20 p.m.
It strikes me that what you’re saying and what you’re thinking are two wildly different things.
First you say two players are throw-ins, and then acknowledge that they’re very good players.
Then you say that you would want an extended pastrnak, but now it kind of seems like you realize that would heavily favor the stars?

It’s just all very weird.

The one thing i would say that the logic behind, “if teh stars would take pastrnak, why not just sign Robertson,” is flawed to me. Pastrnak is pretty clearly the better player, no?

You’re taking my attempts to clarify things as back tracking. It isn’t back tracking. That’s a pile of meh trying to be good enough to get an elite player. Your argument that Brusk was a strong even strength producer in a select sample size with better usage is fair. But does that mean he requires talented line mates to be effective? (Honestly asking). Robertson drives play and creates offense at an elite level. Those guys don’t grow on trees. And as far as the Pasta thing goes I was never comparing their values. I def give the nod to Pasta. He’s more proven. I could easily see Robertson getting to his level, but again, not the point. Point is if they’re willing to open the checkbook for Pasta why not open it for Robertson? Hope that helps clarify. It’s fine if we disagree. I’m gonna move on with my life now. Cheers

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll