SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Jets fans, HELP

Sep. 29, 2022 at 9:21 p.m.
d4rk1ll4
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Winnipeg finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?
Oct. 6, 2022 at 10:57 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: d4rk1ll4
Hey ! I'm doing my preparation for some hockey pools. I'm a habs fan, but I want to know the other teams better. I have some questions :

1. Where will Winnipeg finish in the ranking?

2. What will most likely be the PP?

3. Who is likely to have a breakout year or who will surprise in terms of point production? Who is advantaged by the line combinations?

4. Who is likely to have a bad year in point production?

5. How many games each goalie is likely to play?

I'm not a Jet's fan, so I might not be the most qualified to answer, but I like to think I know enough to be able to give a decent take:

1. Either 5th or 6th in the Central. I don't see them finishing higher than St. Louis, Nashville, or Minnesota. Dallas might be a coin flip, depends on if Nils Lundkvist can come in and be an impact player right away, he would be filling in Klingberg's shoes obviously.

2. Not sure what you mean by PP? Something to do with the power play? Point production?

3. The obvious breakout candidates are guys like Perfetti, Samberg, or Heinola. I sort of wonder if Dubois will try and step up his game since he'll be playing for a new contract and will be only 1 year away from unrestricted status as a free agent. I'd consider Ehlers as well but I sort of wonder if Bowness's system might slightly suppress some of the offensive numbers, not to a point that it becomes problematic or anything.

4. If I had to pick a prime regression candidate, it would probably have to be Blake Wheeler for obvious reasons.

5. I predict a 61-21 split between Hellebuyck and Rittich. Still scratching my head over the Rittich signing, but I'm sure Hellebuyck is going to be relied on significantly this year.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll