SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Other Leagues

Burn Hockey Canada To The Ground

Oct. 3, 2022 at 9:28 a.m.
HuGo is a Boss GM
The discovery this morning of a second Slush Fund, and the fact that the Leadership did not disclose it previously is even more horrible. Canada should not be allowed to participate in international competition this year. This is all too gross. Fire EVERYONE and start again. If any of you out there have daughters... you may feel like me... criminal charges should be explored.
MatthewsFan and BeterChiarelli liked this.
Oct. 3, 2022 at 10:34 a.m.
Ban Price trades
Edited Oct. 5, 2022 at 7:58 a.m.
Quoting: jonh514
The discovery this morning of a second Slush Fund, and the fact that the Leadership did not disclose it previously is even more horrible. Canada should not be allowed to participate in international competition this year. This is all too gross. Fire EVERYONE and start again. If any of you out there have daughters... you may feel like me... criminal charges should be explored.

I want to encourage discussion around the topic but it needs to remain organized. Please use this thread for discussion about the situation regarding Hockey Canada. It's far easier to moderate this discussion when it's in one place.

Also please be sure to review this announcement prior to any accusations or defamatory remarks. This is a serious topic that requires serious nuance and it is not our place to assign guilt to any one party involved.

EDIT: Android clipboards are garbage. Link to the thread now links to the HC thread, not a closed discussion thread.
jonh514, Saskleaf and zk97 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll