SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Too early of a redraft (top 10 only)

Too early of a redraft (top 10 only)

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Z0ra
Published: Oct. 7, 2022 at 10:58 a.m.
Description
This will be totally wrong, but its too early to pick a spot for everyone.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-As a rookie, he leads all US born players in points by a mile (only counting the ones that were drafted in the 2022 Draft).
2Logo of the New Jersey Devils-There's a clear-cut second pick, that is clearly Lambert. Led the Jets in points during the prospect showcase. Appears to be played in nine NHL games this season, he's played well in the preseason putting up more points than Nemec, Wright, and Slaf.
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Three-way tie for third. I have Wright here because he appears to be starting the season in the NHL. Though he's played worse than Lambert.
4Logo of the Seattle Kraken-He's been playing 20 minutes a night during most preseason games and hasn't made much mistakes. Could begin the season in the Devils top 4 then spend the rest of it in the AHL.
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-One assist last game against Ottawa, but still not enough for me to believe that he starts the season in the NHL. Appears to be starting the season in the AHL.
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksWas thinking Jiricek here, but Kasper's point totals in a men's league is amazing for his age.
7Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsI was considering Jiricek for the last pick, so I have him here. So far is having a decent preseason, his size and two-way smarts could earn him a top 4 role in the NHL to start the season.
8Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Played well during training camp, looks like he could be a top pairing guy for the Hawks once Jones is traded. Playing in the WHL as of now.
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Could hit 100 points as a d-man this year in juniors. I have to include this kid in my top 10.
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Hasn't been cut from training camp. I have all six guys that haven't been cut, he looked amazing during the prospects showcase. Found excellent chemistry with Slaf during the preseason, the two should play on the same line together. This spot was controversial, I considered Savoie, Kemell, and Gauthier.
11Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the San Jose Sharks
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
13Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Islanders
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
17Logo of the Nashville Predators-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
20Logo of the Washington Capitals-
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
23Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
24Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
25Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
27Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
28Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
29Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
30Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the New York Rangers
31Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
32Logo of the Edmonton OilersLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
Oct. 7, 2022 at 1:53 p.m.
Sharks who BADLY need a top 6 RHS passed on Lambert TWICE!! this infuriates me as I wanted him a lot.
Oct. 7, 2022 at 3:05 p.m.
Let Him Cook
bro imagine if AZ got cooley and gauthier in the same draft
aedoran liked this.
Oct. 7, 2022 at 4:45 p.m.
yotes own canada
cooley respect is great. only thing is that if you do redrafts, lots of second round guys are going top 5 in redrafts, so wondering what people think thosell be. id say beck goes high in a redraft already
Oct. 7, 2022 at 4:52 p.m.
Reinbacher Josi 2.0
As of since the Draft, Slaf isn't first, obviously, but he's much better than Wright as of now
Oct. 8, 2022 at 2:02 p.m.
Quoting: dickie_boon
cooley respect is great. only thing is that if you do redrafts, lots of second round guys are going top 5 in redrafts, so wondering what people think thosell be. id say beck goes high in a redraft already

It’s early, but I have seen the most positive ‘buzz’ around these guys.

Brad Lambert
Marco Kasper
Owen Beck
Lane Hutson
Cameron Lund
Seamus Casey
Ryan Greene

I also did a way too early 2022 mock
Oct. 9, 2022 at 10:08 a.m.
ht42
Quoting: NHLfan10506
It’s early, but I have seen the most positive ‘buzz’ around these guys.

Brad Lambert
Marco Kasper
Owen Beck
Lane Hutson
Cameron Lund
Seamus Casey
Ryan Greene

I also did a way too early 2022 mock

You forget Mesar.
Oct. 12, 2022 at 3:18 p.m.
Evans truther
I knew Lambert would fall but if I was a GM he wouldn't past the 15ish spot cause of the upside he represented.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll