Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
      Logo of the Boston Bruins
      $6,125,000$6,125,000
      LW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      $2,500,000$2,500,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      $6,666,667$6,666,667
      RW
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 1
      $6,000,000$6,000,000
      LW
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 3
      $1,000,000$1,000,000 (Performance Bonus$2,000,000$2M)
      C
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      Kane, Patrick
      $2,625,000$2,625,000
      $3,500,000$3,500,000
      C, LW
      UFA - 1
      $5,250,000$5,250,000
      C, RW
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 4
      $4,000,000$4,000,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 2
      $3,800,000$3,800,000
      LW, C, RW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      $1,050,000$1,050,000
      LW, RW
      UFA - 1
      $3,100,000$3,100,000
      RW
      UFA - 1
      $1,750,000$1,750,000
      LW, C
      UFA - 1
      Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
      $6,500,000$6,500,000
      LD
      NTC, NMC
      UFA - 8
      $9,500,000$9,500,000
      RD
      UFA - 8
      $5,000,000$5,000,000
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 3
      $3,687,500$3,687,500
      LD
      UFA - 2
      $4,100,000$4,100,000
      RD
      UFA - 5
      $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$150,000$150K)
      G
      RFA - 1
      $3,000,000$3,000,000
      LD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      $1,000,000$1,000,000
      RD
      UFA - 1
      $1,137,500$1,137,500
      LD/RD
      UFA - 2
      Taxi Squad
      $762,500$762,500 ($0$0$0$0)
      RW, LW
      UFA - 2
      $1,000,000$1,000,000 ($0$0$0$0)
      RD
      UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
      • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 5:23 a.m.
      Dekesaladekes
      That’s an overpayment and a half.

Lysell will not be apart of a trade for a rental. Lohrei maybe but unlikely.

I assume if B’s make a TDL move it will be for someone willing to re-sign or already on a contract and probably someone u27 so they have a future not on the bad side of 30
      Gofnut999 liked this.
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 9:13 a.m.
      Quoting: Dekes

I assume if B’s make a TDL move it will be for someone willing to re-sign or already on a contract and probably someone u27 so they have a future not on the bad side of 30

The price tag will be high.
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 9:25 a.m.
      Absolutely not
      Dekes liked this.
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.

Look... I know Lysell and Lohrei rank highly in BOS's prospect pool, but compared to prospects from other teams, they aren't that great. Lohrei would probably never make it high enough in CHI's depth chart to get a real NHL shot, and, unless Lysell can find another level of toughness and compete, he probably tops out as a 3rd line RW on a good team. Then you have a cap dump and what will most likely be a very late 2023 1st round pick.

So, yeah, it might be smarter for BOS to just hang on to what they already have in their system. But if BOS is going into rebuild mode after this season it shouldn't matter a whole lot, because what they currently have in the pipeline is not even close to enough to build the next contending Bruins roster. What would be more important is holding onto that 2023 1st round pick.

Regardless, I'd honestly say CHI declines here. But I also don't think, if BOS is looking to load up at the deadline, that they should be looking at a player like Kane, since they don't really seem to need offense. BOS's current NHL roster doesn't really have any holes or needs outside of maybe acquiring more depth or bottom 6 upgrades, but then BOS has to consider upsetting team chemistry too. Either way, it doesn't really look like BOS will need to make any big splashes at the TDL, so far.
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 9:50 a.m.
      Quoting: Garak
      Look... I know Lysell and Lohrei rank highly in BOS's prospect pool, but compared to prospects from other teams, they aren't that great. Lohrei would probably never make it high enough in CHI's depth chart to get a real NHL shot, and, unless Lysell can find another level of toughness and compete, he probably tops out as a 3rd line RW on a good team. Then you have a cap dump and what will most likely be a very late 2023 1st round pick.

So, yeah, it might be smarter for BOS to just hang on to what they already have in their system. But if BOS is going into rebuild mode after this season it shouldn't matter a whole lot, because what they currently have in the pipeline is not even close to enough to build the next contending Bruins roster. What would be more important is holding onto that 2023 1st round pick.

Regardless, I'd honestly say CHI declines here. But I also don't think, if BOS is looking to load up at the deadline, that they should be looking at a player like Kane, since they don't really seem to need offense. BOS's current NHL roster doesn't really have any holes or needs outside of maybe acquiring more depth or bottom 6 upgrades, but then BOS has to consider upsetting team chemistry too. Either way, it doesn't really look like BOS will need to make any big splashes at the TDL, so far.

Exactly!
      Garak liked this.
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 12:17 p.m.
      Dekesaladekes

Quoting: Duggysdanglers
      Exactly!

I remember when people said Pastrnak wasn’t strong enough or big enough or tough enough to breakout and here we are now.

Lysell’s skating was compared by a scout to only bure and mcdavid. He also carried swedens offence at the WJ and is playing very well in the AHL for it being only his 2nd year on NA ice.

Lysell easily is a top 3 prospect in chicagos pool, lysell was ranked as a top 40 prospect in the NHL by the ATHLETIC
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 12:42 p.m.
      Edited Nov. 22, 2022 at 12:52 p.m.

First off Boston is not trading for Kane. Period. It came from Jimmy Murphy, the worlds biggest hack, he makes 💩 up and is never right.

Second. I think B’s fans massively overrate Lohrei as a prospect. However saying he might not even get a chance in Chitown is pretty laughable. Your LD prospect pool is not exactly muderers row. There is not a surefire top 4 guy in the mix other than KK. Harding is probably the most intriguing of the bunch. Vlasic is an incredibly poor mans version of Carlo, more like dead broke version. Phillips could end up being a diamond in the rough late round find that turns into a serviceable 3rd pair. Kaiser is meh. There is not much blocking him.

Third. Boston won’t rebuild. Ownership won’t allow it.
      Garak liked this.
      Nov. 22, 2022 at 1:14 p.m.
      Quoting: Gofnut999
      First off Boston is not trading for Kane. Period. It came from Jimmy Murphy, the worlds biggest hack, he makes 💩 up and is never right.

Second. I think B’s fans massively overrate Lohrei as a prospect. However saying he might not even get a chance in Chitown is pretty laughable. Your LD prospect pool is not exactly muderers row. There is not a surefire top 4 guy in the mix other than KK. Harding is probably the most intriguing of the bunch. Vlasic is an incredibly poor mans version of Carlo, more like dead broke version. Phillips could end up being a diamond in the rough late round find that turns into a serviceable 3rd pair. Kaiser is meh. There is not much blocking him.

Third. Boston won’t rebuild. Ownership won’t allow it.

It is not at all laughable. CHI would have Korchinski, Kaiser, Del Mastro, Roos, Vlasic, Phillips, and Allan all ahead of Lorhei for sure as potential long term LHD. Even Harding would probably be ahead of him. The trade speculation comes from the amount of scouting BOS has been doing at CHI games. But I think, people, like this Jimmy Murphy you mentioned, assume BOS is looking at certain players that they most likely are not even considering (i.e. Kane). But I could definitely see a path where BOS doesn't need to rebuild and relies on free agency more than their own pipeline.

I remember when people said Pastrnak wasn’t strong enough or big enough or tough enough to breakout and here we are now.

Lysell’s skating was compared by a scout to only bure and mcdavid. He also carried swedens offence at the WJ and is playing very well in the AHL for it being only his 2nd year on NA ice.

Lysell easily is a top 3 prospect in chicagos pool, lysell was ranked as a top 40 prospect in the NHL by the ATHLETIC

Lysell would not be a top 3 prospect in CHI's pool. Reichel, Korchinski, and Nazar are easily ahead of him and we might have even more currently, and especially after the next draft where we have two 1st round picks already in an EXTREMELY stacked and talent packed draft class. Pronman, The Athletic's top prospect profiler, has Lysell as BOS's top prospect but also has him dead last at #170 on his "Under 23 Prospect/Player Ranking".

To create a post please Login or Register
      Question:
      Options:
      Add Option
      Submit Poll