Published: Feb. 14, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Free Agent Signings
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
3$3,500,000
4$1,500,000
Trades
CGY
    Any team any price you name it need this guy gone.
    Buried
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the FLA
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the CGY
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    21$82,500,000$72,932,499$0$212,500$9,567,501
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Logo of the Calgary Flames
    $2,300,000$2,300,000
    LW, RW, C
    RFA - 1
    $4,850,000$4,850,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $2,125,000$2,125,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    $10,500,000$10,500,000
    LW, RW
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    $7,000,000$7,000,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 3
    $5,800,000$5,800,000
    RW, LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $5,350,000$5,350,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    $4,900,000$4,900,000
    RW, LW
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    $863,333$863,333
    LW
    RFA - 1
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
    LW, C
    RFA - 2
    $855,833$855,833
    RW, C
    RFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $1,237,500$1,237,500
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $4,550,000$4,550,000
    RD
    UFA - 3
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    G
    UFA - 4
    $2,500,000$2,500,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $1,125,000$1,125,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $2,200,000$2,200,000
    G
    UFA - 2
    $3,750,000$3,750,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $6,250,000$6,250,000
    LD/RD
    NTC
    UFA - 8
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $762,500$762,500
    LD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 2:16 p.m.
    Such an ice cold dumb ass take.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 2:35 p.m.
    Quoting: WranglerWranglin
    Such an ice cold dumb ass take.

Why?
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 2:55 p.m.
    Quoting: Flamesfan60
    Why?

NMC the most obvious reason.
    Vladar has been just as average lately. Both guys are sub .900 Save% in 6 of their last 10 starts
    League average goaltending this year is .906%, Vladar is average or below average, league average goaltending doesn't save this team this year there are way bigger issues.
    Selling Markstrom if he waived at his lowest possible value to get a dog **** return is by far the worst asset management proposed on this website.
    The next 2 seasons are the highest salary years for him, no basement team that could afford the cap hit is taking on the salary until it gets into his bonus years.
    I'm sure you were creaming your shorts over Markstrom in a career year last season but you're as flakey as they come when he has a down year.
    Etc. Etc. Etc.

Your post again is just Twitter level crying without any basis or idea. It's just moaning over something that won't change, nor should it.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 5:36 p.m.
    NMC the most obvious reason.
    Vladar has been just as average lately. Both guys are sub .900 Save% in 6 of their last 10 starts
    League average goaltending this year is .906%, Vladar is average or below average, league average goaltending doesn't save this team this year there are way bigger issues.
    Selling Markstrom if he waived at his lowest possible value to get a dog **** return is by far the worst asset management proposed on this website.
    The next 2 seasons are the highest salary years for him, no basement team that could afford the cap hit is taking on the salary until it gets into his bonus years.
    I'm sure you were creaming your shorts over Markstrom in a career year last season but you're as flakey as they come when he has a down year.
    Etc. Etc. Etc.

Your post again is just Twitter level crying without any basis or idea. It's just moaning over something that won't change, nor should it.

He just doesn’t seem to be pulling himself out of it and it’s very worrisome. This is my first post where I say trade Markstrom at we are 54 games in. Personally I’d drop like a 4th rounder on him for a team to take him for futures. They probably still wouldn’t take him unfortunately. With 28 games left I’d say you start vladar 20 of them.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 5:46 p.m.
    He just doesn’t seem to be pulling himself out of it and it’s very worrisome. This is my first post where I say trade Markstrom at we are 54 games in. Personally I’d drop like a 4th rounder on him for a team to take him for futures. They probably still wouldn’t take him unfortunately. With 28 games left I’d say you start vladar 20 of them.

What team is taking him on if he's as bad as you're suggesting and not pulling out of it. Vladar is the sell high option in the off season. There will be a split down the stretch, Vladar is below .900 in 6 of his last 10.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 5:53 p.m.
    What team is taking him on if he's as bad as you're suggesting and not pulling out of it. Vladar is the sell high option in the off season. There will be a split down the stretch, Vladar is below .900 in 6 of his last 10.

It’s pretty apparent we have a goaltending issue in Calgary that is for certain. Maybe a team may take a gamble on Markstrom you never know. FYI this website is just for fun if you didn’t get the memo.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
    It’s pretty apparent we have a goaltending issue in Calgary that is for certain. Maybe a team may take a gamble on Markstrom you never know. FYI this website is just for fun if you didn’t get the memo.

This website is fun, I'm having a great time! Calgary's goaltending problem becomes a real problem if Wolf is rushed in and doesn't work, I don't think Varlamov is the answer as you have above, but I think a great tandem for Wolf to learn from is Markstrom/Wolf. Similar to how well it has worked for Vladar so far, Vladar was an above average prospect for the Bruins that has turned into a solid 1B, Wolf is a top 5 goalie prospect in the NHL and probably the best prospect the Flames have ever had between the pipes. Similarly to what Tanev did for Hanifin and Kylington, Markstrom has done for Vladar. The room loves him, having him is beneficial to re-signing Lindholm, and he's going through his worst career year and is still the best mentor for Vladar on the bench.

The other fella can say what he likes, he went down a disgusting route about my 16 year old sister knowing she was 16 as it was mentioned in the comment before he said he's make me an uncle and smash her. If that's the side you'd like to choose go for it. That's all I'll say on that because he reports any time I mention what he said. I have no reason to make that up.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 6:07 p.m.
    This website is fun, I'm having a great time! Calgary's goaltending problem becomes a real problem if Wolf is rushed in and doesn't work, I don't think Varlamov is the answer as you have above, but I think a great tandem for Wolf to learn from is Markstrom/Wolf. Similar to how well it has worked for Vladar so far, Vladar was an above average prospect for the Bruins that has turned into a solid 1B, Wolf is a top 5 goalie prospect in the NHL and probably the best prospect the Flames have ever had between the pipes. Similarly to what Tanev did for Hanifin and Kylington, Markstrom has done for Vladar. The room loves him, having him is beneficial to re-signing Lindholm, and he's going through his worst career year and is still the best mentor for Vladar on the bench.

The other fella can say what he likes, he went down a disgusting route about my 16 year old sister knowing she was 16 as it was mentioned in the comment before he said he's make me an uncle and smash her. If that's the side you'd like to choose go for it. That's all I'll say on that because he reports any time I mention what he said. I have no reason to make that up.

6 million dollar mentor love to see it. So let’s just say Lindy signs for 8 mill ok.(arbitrarily picked). His contract is actually 14 mill cause you have to account for his 6 million dollar mentor that he will ride or die with. You literally make zero sense.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 6:11 p.m.
    6 million dollar mentor love to see it. So let’s just say Lindy signs for 8 mill ok.(arbitrarily picked). His contract is actually 14 mill cause you have to account for his 6 million dollar mentor that he will ride or die with. You literally make zero sense.

6 million dollar 1A goaltender when the cap has drastically increased, that is best friends with the teams best center man in years... if you think it is lights out impossible that he has a better season next year than he does this year then you're well on the path to making zero sense. Lindholm signing when MArkstrom has 2 seasons left on his deal, Vladar is gone in either a trade or UFA and Wolf is a 1A/1B is a perfectly fine situation. Running a guy out of town for the lowest possible return he could ever fetch in his career is wild.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 6:38 p.m.

As a guy who has gone to basically full time lurking on this website since Nov. because of how toxic it can make people (including myself) dont fall into these two idots traps. the wrangler guy just wants to argue with everyone i think havlf his posts are just to bait the RnR guy. the RnR guy did say weird stuff about smashing the other guys mom and underaged sister after threating to smash in the guys face, was a wild thread to say the least. both are absolute morons who want to feel right as opposed to propsing ideas that people can critique. Tough to enjot this website with guys like that around, enjoy it for what it is though and the good convos that can come from it.

Vlad should start most of the game down the stretch. Markstrom should get the tougher halves of the b2b's (Dal, LA, Vegas, Winnipeg) cause if the flames get into the playoffs Markstrom will start unfortunately, we saw it happen with Smith and Rittich in 18/19, with 4 back to backs it might not be the split that fans want right now, i bet vladar gets 13 - 16 of the final 28. markstrom will be here to stay though, the only valid point from above here is that he has a full NMC that was crucial to him when negotiating his deal.
    Feb. 14, 2023 at 6:45 p.m.
    Quoting: yycofred
    As a guy who has gone to basically full time lurking on this website since Nov. because of how toxic it can make people (including myself) dont fall into these two idots traps. the wrangler guy just wants to argue with everyone i think havlf his posts are just to bait the RnR guy. the RnR guy did say weird stuff about smashing the other guys mom and underaged sister after threating to smash in the guys face, was a wild thread to say the least. both are absolute morons who want to feel right as opposed to propsing ideas that people can critique. Tough to enjot this website with guys like that around, enjoy it for what it is though and the good convos that can come from it.

Vlad should start most of the game down the stretch. Markstrom should get the tougher halves of the b2b's (Dal, LA, Vegas, Winnipeg) cause if the flames get into the playoffs Markstrom will start unfortunately, we saw it happen with Smith and Rittich in 18/19, with 4 back to backs it might not be the split that fans want right now, i bet vladar gets 13 - 16 of the final 28. markstrom will be here to stay though, the only valid point from above here is that he has a full NMC that was crucial to him when negotiating his deal.

Thank you for the positive response. Wish their were more people like you!!
    yycofred liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll