LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 8
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$1,850,000$2M)
LD
UFA - 1
$4,600,000$4,600,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$925,000$925,000
G
RFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LD/RD, LW
RFA - 1
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RD
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 20, 2023 at 6:56 p.m.
westleysnipez
Quoting: Xspyrit
Nevermind, you proved above that you have no idea what we are talking about. So like people did with Brannstrom, go ahead and label JBD as a bust, IDGAF

You keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about, while you're the one contradicting yourself multiple times throughout this thread. You change the direction JBD has to take every other comment. I do know what I'm talking about and my point still stands, Hoglander + 2nd >>> JBD. Your opinion doesn't matter in the real world value of these assets.
Feb. 20, 2023 at 7:01 p.m.
Quoting: westleysnipez
You keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about, while you're the one contradicting yourself multiple times throughout this thread. You change the direction JBD has to take every other comment. I do know what I'm talking about and my point still stands, Hoglander + 2nd >>> JBD. Your opinion doesn't matter in the real world value of these assets.

I did not contradict myself anywhere... look I have edited the post. It's just that things go way above your head, like you saying that I made a comparison between JBD and Norris/Batherson. I'm not sorry but that wasn't very smart to be politically correct
Feb. 20, 2023 at 8:20 p.m.
westleysnipez
I did not contradict myself anywhere... look I have edited the post. It's just that things go way above your head, like you saying that I made a comparison between JBD and Norris/Batherson. I'm not sorry but that wasn't very smart to be politically correct

Editing your posts to make it seem like you didn't contradict yourself doesn't change the fact that you did.

Clearly, you do care about this conversation, otherwise, you wouldn't bother responding to it. Again, I've made it very clear in the conversation that real world you'd be a fool not to take Hoglander + 2nd for JBD. You're arguing opinion, I'm arguing facts.
Feb. 23, 2023 at 11:56 a.m.
Editing your posts to make it seem like you didn't contradict yourself doesn't change the fact that you did.

Clearly, you do care about this conversation, otherwise, you wouldn't bother responding to it. Again, I've made it very clear in the conversation that real world you'd be a fool not to take Hoglander + 2nd for JBD. You're arguing opinion, I'm arguing facts.

I almost always edit my posts because I make a lot of mistakes at first or didn't express myself correctly

You just never listened or understood what I said, there's no point in arguing with someone who does that

I would do that deal only to make a profit, but then I'd be looking to acquire a JBD type prospect again... which I might have to overpay for due to the scarcity of the position. So in the end, the profit might be minimal, if any.

And it never occured to you that we value not only JBD but Hoglander differently? He doesn't have a lot of value to me due to supply and demand, there's a ton of small stature wingers who want to make the show. Only guys like DeBrincat and Caufield end up very valuable. It doesn't mean Hoglander won't make it but it is far from guaranteed he can become an impact player. If he can't, I'd rather have a bigger stronger guy of equal talent to round out my bottom-6

So based on all this, why would I trade the guy I need a LOT more in my system for a guy I don't need?

But hey I'm arguing opinions, you're arguing facts sarcasm
Feb. 23, 2023 at 12:20 p.m.
westleysnipez
I almost always edit my posts because I make a lot of mistakes at first or didn't express myself correctly

You just never listened or understood what I said, there's no point in arguing with someone who does that

I would do that deal only to make a profit, but then I'd be looking to acquire a JBD type prospect again... which I might have to overpay for due to the scarcity of the position. So in the end, the profit might be minimal, if any.

And it never occured to you that we value not only JBD but Hoglander differently? He doesn't have a lot of value to me due to supply and demand, there's a ton of small stature wingers who want to make the show. Only guys like DeBrincat and Caufield end up very valuable. It doesn't mean Hoglander won't make it but it is far from guaranteed he can become an impact player. If he can't, I'd rather have a bigger stronger guy of equal talent to round out my bottom-6

So based on all this, why would I trade the guy I need a LOT more in my system for a guy I don't need?

But hey I'm arguing opinions, you're arguing facts sarcasm

Again, you're completely missing the point. I am not debating your opinion, I do not care about your opinion. I could say in my opinion Dakota Joshua is the best player on this planet and I wouldn't trade him for McDavid, Crosby, and Ovechkin combined. It doesn't make me correct, it doesn't make Joshua's real world value any higher, it would make me look like a **** coming up with stupid takes.

It's not a matter of Hoglander filling a role on your team. It's the fact that overall, Hoglander + 2nd has more real world value than JBD. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Hoglander + 2nd have more value than JBD.

Separately they have more value than JBD.
Feb. 25, 2023 at 7:03 p.m.
Again, you're completely missing the point. I am not debating your opinion, I do not care about your opinion. I could say in my opinion Dakota Joshua is the best player on this planet and I wouldn't trade him for McDavid, Crosby, and Ovechkin combined. It doesn't make me correct, it doesn't make Joshua's real world value any higher, it would make me look like a **** coming up with stupid takes.

It's not a matter of Hoglander filling a role on your team. It's the fact that overall, Hoglander + 2nd has more real world value than JBD. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Hoglander + 2nd have more value than JBD.

Separately they have more value than JBD.

The fact that you think that I am missing the point is funny... You have no idea how much you're missing it lol

YOUR valuation is different

My valuation is JBD > Hoglander

Hoglander + 2nd > JBD

But based on risk, team needs and position scarcity, I am not even making the deal to maybe make a 4th round pick profit

Damn, are things really that hard to understand?

And yes your "Dakota Joshua is the best player on this planet" analogy is stupid. We're talking about Hoglander and Bernard-Docker here tears of joy

If you want to think that Hoglander is worth Shane Pinto and a 2nd, go ahead. I could care less of homers, the internet is filled with that
Feb. 25, 2023 at 8:43 p.m.
westleysnipez
The fact that you think that I am missing the point is funny... You have no idea how much you're missing it lol

YOUR valuation is different

My valuation is JBD > Hoglander

Hoglander + 2nd > JBD

But based on risk, team needs and position scarcity, I am not even making the deal to maybe make a 4th round pick profit

Damn, are things really that hard to understand?

And yes your "Dakota Joshua is the best player on this planet" analogy is stupid. We're talking about Hoglander and Bernard-Docker here tears of joy

If you want to think that Hoglander is worth Shane Pinto and a 2nd, go ahead. I could care less of homers, the internet is filled with that

It's not my valuation, that's the truth. NYR was just asking for Hoglander straight up for Kravstov, and there were a number of posts by Senators fans around JBD+ for Kravstov last offseason.

The Dakota Joshua metaphor was to emphasize the stupidity of your comment, but as usual, that went right over your head. You're being a homer, you're acting like your player has way more value than they actually have.
Feb. 28, 2023 at 6:07 p.m.
It's not my valuation, that's the truth. NYR was just asking for Hoglander straight up for Kravstov, and there were a number of posts by Senators fans around JBD+ for Kravstov last offseason.

lol "the truth"

If you don't see the problem with this then of course the discussion is going nowhere

Kravtsov has no value, he was traded for a 7th in 2026 lol

The Dakota Joshua metaphor was to emphasize the stupidity of your comment, but as usual, that went right over your head. You're being a homer, you're acting like your player has way more value than they actually have.

No it was a plain DUMB "metaphor" or whatever you were trying to do. You just don't understand things then try to tell me the same thing. It was clear from the beginning

Like I said a few posts ago "You just never listened or understood what I said, there's no point in arguing with someone who does that"
Feb. 28, 2023 at 7:12 p.m.
westleysnipez
lol "the truth"

If you don't see the problem with this then of course the discussion is going nowhere

Kravtsov has no value, he was traded for a 7th in 2026 lol

No it was a plain DUMB "metaphor" or whatever you were trying to do. You just don't understand things then try to tell me the same thing. It was clear from the beginning

Like I said a few posts ago "You just never listened or understood what I said, there's no point in arguing with someone who does that"

There was no discussion. I was pointing to facts, you were pointing to opinion. Get over yourself, dude. Your inability to properly comprehend what is being said in plain English isn't my problem. Continue believing what you want, the rest of us will be here in reality.
Mar. 5, 2023 at 6:39 p.m.
There was no discussion. I was pointing to facts, you were pointing to opinion. Get over yourself, dude. Your inability to properly comprehend what is being said in plain English isn't my problem. Continue believing what you want, the rest of us will be here in reality.

lol my 3rd language is probably better than your 1st, I think you are the one who need to get "over yourself". You didn't "point" to more facts than I did. I tried to explain you the CONTEXT but you're probably just part of a generation of uneducated people raised by Youtube and TikTok who think their baseless no substance opinions are facts. You had the choice to become a little bit smarter and informed but you decided to ignore and keep your head buried in the sand (If you are more than 22 then you're just unevolved, which is not better)

There was a lot of idiots like this who were saying the exact same crap about Brannstrom last year. The kid took a major step this year and it will only go up for him. I have seen so many of these stupid takes. What's funny is you always end up throwing the exact same stuff at me than I said before, like if we were playing "mirror-mirror". Keep it up if you want, pretty good case study for me actually
Mar. 6, 2023 at 12:24 a.m.
westleysnipez
lol my 3rd language is probably better than your 1st, I think you are the one who need to get "over yourself". You didn't "point" to more facts than I did. I tried to explain you the CONTEXT but you're probably just part of a generation of uneducated people raised by Youtube and TikTok who think their baseless no substance opinions are facts. You had the choice to become a little bit smarter and informed but you decided to ignore and keep your head buried in the sand (If you are more than 22 then you're just unevolved, which is not better)

There was a lot of idiots like this who were saying the exact same crap about Brannstrom last year. The kid took a major step this year and it will only go up for him. I have seen so many of these stupid takes. What's funny is you always end up throwing the exact same stuff at me than I said before, like if we were playing "mirror-mirror". Keep it up if you want, pretty good case study for me actually

I provided a player in a similar situation as JBD (Beaudin) and what they went for, I gave recent examples of the players' trade values. Please, continue to demonstrate how utterly incompetent you are.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll