SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Fantasy Question

Mar. 15, 2023 at 4:05 p.m.
Going into the playoffs I'm in first in my league but my defense is definitely looking weak compared to my main rivals. I'm going to drop Ekblad who's been awful for me this season and maaaybe Toews. Do I pick up Orlov (for obvious reasons), Sandin (I'm worried his production won't keep up especially when Carlson comes back), or Matheson (who has been sneakily good all year and who I feel is actually the safest option of the three).

Never posted a thread here, excited to hear peoples thoughts.
David_VanHousen liked this.
Mar. 16, 2023 at 11:26 a.m.
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: rosenj
Going into the playoffs I'm in first in my league but my defense is definitely looking weak compared to my main rivals. I'm going to drop Ekblad who's been awful for me this season and maaaybe Toews. Do I pick up Orlov (for obvious reasons), Sandin (I'm worried his production won't keep up especially when Carlson comes back), or Matheson (who has been sneakily good all year and who I feel is actually the safest option of the three).

Never posted a thread here, excited to hear peoples thoughts.

Orlov could be your best bet, but I think Sandin has by far the higest upside. It's unlikely Carlson will return before the last, maybe week or so from what i've heard, and Sandin should get PP1 time as well as 1st pair time with Van Riemsdyk
Apr. 9, 2023 at 5:11 p.m.
Quoting: Code_qStroon
Agree with you

I ended up going with Matheson despite the fact that no one recommended him and won the league. He was by far the best choice, getting more points than the other two combined. Alls well that ends well.
zk97 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll