SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

MTL options

MTL options

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: yanp007
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:39 p.m.
Mar. 16, 2023 at 5:09 p.m.
My favourite pick would be Smith at 5 or 6. I really hope FLA drops a litlle so we can pick up ASP or Reinbacher. Leonard would be great as well.

My worst nightmare is that Michkov drops to us and we pass on him because he has too much term in Russia.
OldNYIfan and Rob32sjsharks liked this.
Mar. 16, 2023 at 7:44 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
I'm with you on the first ten (although I differ with you on one or two by one or two places) but after #10, I think you gotta look at Matt Wood in the next group.
Rob32sjsharks liked this.
Mar. 16, 2023 at 7:50 p.m.
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
My favourite pick would be Smith at 5 or 6. I really hope FLA drops a litlle so we can pick up ASP or Reinbacher. Leonard would be great as well.

My worst nightmare is that Michkov drops to us and we pass on him because he has too much term in Russia.

to me Dvorsky makes too much sense if Smith goes before you guys draft. he checks a lot of boxes with size skill and 2 way game. could be a better offensivly Danault!
Mar. 16, 2023 at 7:53 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I'm with you on the first ten (although I differ with you on one or two by one or two places) but after #10, I think you gotta look at Matt Wood in the next group.

Musty might be a reach but a large skilled power forward to pair with Suzuki and Caulfield would be smart here. he protects your best offensive weapons while also still being able to provide offense as well (no one wants to have a Kassian type Bruiser on the top line lol) to me he could wind up being your guys Tom Wilson.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 16, 2023 at 8:23 p.m.
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
to me Dvorsky makes too much sense if Smith goes before you guys draft. he checks a lot of boxes with size skill and 2 way game. could be a better offensivly Danault!

I wouldn't mind Dvorsky, but not before Bedard, Fantilli, Carlsson, Michkov, Smith nor Benson.
It may be the intelligent pick, because Dvorsky is a very safe pick. I just feel like his upside is not as interesting as Sale's or ASP's.
If Dvorsky's addition can make Slaf and Mesar better players, sign me up.
Mar. 17, 2023 at 12:40 a.m.
I wouldn't mind Dvorsky, but not before Bedard, Fantilli, Carlsson, Michkov, Smith nor Benson.
It may be the intelligent pick, because Dvorsky is a very safe pick. I just feel like his upside is not as interesting as Sale's or ASP's.

You’re 100% I was saying if Montreal drafts around 7/8 then he’s safe with solid upside. High floor decent ceiling
Mar. 17, 2023 at 8:14 a.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan

I'm not sure about Matt Wood. I saw him at UConn and his skate ability is under average. But his shot and offensive ability are strong
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 17, 2023 at 9:43 a.m.

Benson is probably the 3rd most talented player in this draft after Bedard and Michkov

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll