SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Misuse of Anaheim in AGMs

Mar. 18, 2023 at 3:46 p.m.
I feel like there should be some kind of warning that can stem into something more of people being lazy and just using Anaheim to dump players.

It’s is incredibly annoying how everyone uses them for ‘any team’ or ‘another team, not Anaheim’
zk97 and Manson liked this.
Mar. 20, 2023 at 4:16 p.m.
Quoting: GeneralLandro
I feel like there should be some kind of warning that can stem into something more of people being lazy and just using Anaheim to dump players.

It’s is incredibly annoying how everyone uses them for ‘any team’ or ‘another team, not Anaheim’

They are the first team to show up in the drop down. Don't think its anything personal man. lol

However I agree, there should be another option for "other".
zk97 liked this.
Mar. 20, 2023 at 4:26 p.m.
Respect Mike Grier
Quoting: GeneralLandro

If I do that I typically just dump players to a team I propose a trade with so another fan base doesnt get baited.
zk97 liked this.
Mar. 20, 2023 at 5:27 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco
They are the first team to show up in the drop down. Don't think its anything personal man. lol

Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR
If I do that I typically just dump players to a team I propose a trade with so another fan base doesnt get baited.

Not personal, just gets annoying

There should be just a NHL logo for that purpose or something along those lines
F50marco and zk97 liked this.
Mar. 20, 2023 at 9:14 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: F50marco

Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR

If you dump players, do an actual trade to a team, like, Minnesota , and use them to dump players.
Mar. 28, 2023 at 5:58 p.m.
I think there should be some option to replace the “any team” trades that link to Anaheim. I mentioned same thing in this thread.

Maybe a way to hide link? Or add a 33rd option in trade drop-down for ‘unspecified’ team.

ACGMs should include complete lineups, and that shouldn’t be sacrificed. But would interesting to give a few users test out different options to see which route least infringes upon existing standards.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll